[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea what the relationship between me and this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 25 - IpCxq.gif (635 KB, 180x178) Image search: [Google]
25 - IpCxq.gif
635 KB, 180x178
I have no idea what the relationship between me and this girl is. We kissed/made out a few times at mutual friend gatherings. We had sex one time so I'm assuming that means she's into me. The last time I saw her at a party she texted me saying the only reason why she went was for me. So if she's still apparent about liking me after the sex the sex couldn't have been bad or something.

I even had an insider (not by my own notion, this was independent) talk to her. he said something along the lines of "text her more" or something but i was drunk and I don't really remember. Now we don't normally text often and I don't like doing it too much because I want her to think I'm keeping my options open and making her go crazy for me. But she's a pretty busy gal so I'm not sure if it makes a difference anyway. Anyway I took the advice and decided to text on a more back and forth basis. I told her that night to come to my house the next day, and she said she would after she got off of work.The text conversation continued.

The morning after she did not respond to my last text. Now I usually get pretty anxious about double texting, and I keep worrying that maybe she changed her mind about me or something. She didn't respond to me but texted a group chat that I'm in with me and a few others for plans. We had another groupish gathering the day after and still didn't get a response the entire day. On a whim I went for the double text and asked her why she didn't come. She responds early in the morning saying that she had work very early. I've chosen not to respond all day because if I texted back too soon I feel like I would appear needy or desperate, especially after a "double text". If I like her, do I wait it out a few days and then spontaneously ask her to hang 1v1? My whole gripe on this is how she chose not to text me back that one time when I was under the impression she was really into me.
>>
Stop trying to strategize. The worst thing about first starting to text someone is to second guess everything. Just text her when you want to text her. If she had work tough tits text her back saying "ok have a good day at work." people like that polite shit.
You strategize and it gets awkward and forced. no-one fucking likes awkward convos.
>>
Man, as a girl I should say : stop fucking playing this games. You think that by not answering fast she'll like you better well let me tell something: this isnt a fucking movie

If u want a girl go there and get her. Show her you know what you want and definetely goes for it. Nothing is sexier than a confident guy. If your instintcs tell you she's messing with you Just let go

But for god sake stop playing games and man up

You want her? Make that clear
God, you Both had sex, its not like you went to the movies together. You fucked godammit

Make it clear that you're really into her. Chat, text, whatever
>>
>>17279480
Why doesn't she WOMANUP and contact him for a date if she's so interested?
>>
>>17279456
Cancer thread
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.