[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand myself. I currently have a "fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466528523851.jpg (34 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466528523851.jpg
34 KB, 500x520
I don't understand myself.
I currently have a "fuck buddy" who happened to take my virginity. I'm an introverted, shy, beta dude who finally got laid. Pretty sweet, huh?
Now, the fucked up part is that, while I have this friend of mine that I'm active with, there's another girl that I like romantically. She too is an introvert, awkward, and really connects with me when we communicate.

Why do I have the confidence to go from 0-100 with one girl, but struggle to share my feelings with the other? How do I get over the fact that I'm doing something with one, while wanting another? I feel like shit fucking this girl, but it all came out from my frustration of not getting laid. Now that I have, I should drop her.

Still, how do I build up the confidence to tell this introverted girl that I like her?
>>
>>17279006
You're putting the introverted girl on a pedestal, Have the same attitude you have with the fwb girl.
>>
>>17279011
This.

Basically you actually have feelings for one girl and not the other. You don't care if your fuckbuddy leaves you, but if you get shut down by the other girl suddenly that hurts.
There is literally no solution to avoiding that potential situation. So just nut up and go after her.
>>
>>17279011
The fwb friend, while she's pretty cool to be around with, I don't feel any romantic connection. This has to do with the lack of common interests. Music tastes are different, movie tastes are different. It just does not feel like the quality of a close relationship. We do talk a lot about random shit and that's always fun.

Introverted girl lives streets from me opposed to fwb who lives a city away. I have not yet, but I can arrange a hangout with introvert and execute it in 10 minutes easy. Not only that, but our conversations are actually very... touching? We literally connect on every interest, and her being a computer science major like me completely won me over. I met her in CS class too. Just, everything about her personally I feel in touch opposed to fwb girl.

How do I communicate my feelings with introvert though?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.