[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having the worst week of my life. I'd like some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: images (11).jpg (14 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
14 KB, 470x313
I'm having the worst week of my life. I'd like some advice on how to not feel so shitty.

For those that want more info, suffice it to say in the last week

>probably have depression

8 days ago
>stop talking to the girl i love because we had a fight, and because i realised i needed to get away from her to get my feelings in check

2 days ago
>allowed my friends brother to do stupid shit, which resulted in friends parents banning me from their house

Yesterday
>got in a car crash

Last few days
>exams are on

They may not seem like much, but i feel so shitty. I feel so guilty about the friends brother thing, and all the depression is fucking over my feelings for everything else.
>>
Not to mention crippling loneliness
>>
>probably have depression
According to who? Yourself? You probably feel like shit because you've been having a shit week.

>stop talking to the girl i love because we had a fight, and because i realised i needed to get away from her to get my feelings in check
This kind of shit will always make you feel sad, specially if there was no romatic relationship between you (which seems to be the case).

>allowed my friends brother to do stupid shit, which resulted in friends parents banning me from their house
Why should you care?

>got in a car crash
Are you at fault? If that's so then be fucking glad you're alive you imbecile.

>exams are on
Then get on studying you piece of shit, the only reason exams would make you feel bad is if you are actually a shitty student, even if you don't feel like it just study.

It's all probably just you dealing with your feelings for this girl but you are just projecting them everywhere, hang in there, you'll get over it sooner or later.
>>
>>17274368
Ive been dealing with shitty emotions for a while now, mostly due to shitty selfesteem, which is part of the reason i had the fight with the friend, when i told her i was going through shit she conpletely ignored me.

I feel terrible for the friend because I did something terrible.

I wasn't at fault, (well thats up to insurance agency to determine) but i don't have insurance

Stressed out as shit for exams, not necessarily because im stupid, but because they are exams and i reslly don't feel like failing
Thanks, i think i just need a good nights sleep. But i do honeslty feel like its the worst I've ever felt.
>>
>>17274376
>I feel terrible for the friend because I did something terrible.
If you don't mind my asking, what did you do?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.