[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have only a little friends and I am constantly talked shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: me right now.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
me right now.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
I have only a little friends and I am constantly talked shit about by a certain person to everyone and everyone thinks i'm a scumbag because I didn't speak up against the rumors. I have some social anxiety and i blurt out autistic shit all the time. Said person is a complete shithead and he is one of the more popular people around, so next to noone really believes me. Wat do?
>>
>>17272046
Well, learn to think before you speak, that's going to help you in the long run.

But also fuck rumors, and fuck them. If anyone tells you something about yourself, just tell them it isn't true and get on with your life.

Some people just need a scapegoat for their own issues so they create issues and spread rumors about someone for other people to talk about.

But for real at least get to know someone before calling them a shithead or whatever.
>>
>>17272098
Actually OP, re read your post and realized that same person you called a shithead was the same guy spreading the rumors.

So basically you're not wrong calling him a shithead if he's making shit up unprovoked.

Just ignore it and spend time with people who aren't shirty.
>>
>>17272111
OP here, not trying to argue, but many people have the same opinion of him being a shithead. Most people are just friends with him because he's rich and only that. No one actually likes him for his personality as far as i know. Also, he has a temper that is extremely small and flips his shit at the smallest things and he talks shit about everyone, even HIS friends. I've been looking to get more social and he's a mayor obstacle because everyone has a bad opinion of me because of him so it's hard to make friends and he just doesn't stop.
>>
>>17272139
He's literally been my neighbor for the past ~9 years and I know him very well. He's just a egotistical piece of crap that never takes the blame for his decisions and is hellbent on making my life shit for god knows why. I haven't interacted with him in the past 3 months.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.