[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hooked up with alt / ratchet / punk friend of a friend, losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 736x1525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 736x1525
hooked up with alt / ratchet / punk friend of a friend, losing my virginity to her. I can't stop thinking about her, feel fluttery and hot and awkward whenever I see her. Ask my friend if I should ask her out, my friend tells me shes not the kind of girl a nice guy like me should date... that I should leave it at I lost my virginity and thats it... but I can't. Meet up with her again to hang out... she blows me by a river near a walking trail... I ask her out and she tells me shes no good and I should just enjoy what shes doing.
The more time I spend with her, the more I like her though, not just the sex, everything about her... I don't know what to do, shes driving me crazy... Shes really fucked up, but I can't help it, I want her so badly... my friend keeps telling me to stay away from her, she even says she regrets getting me involved with her... but I don't want to stay away.
Whats wrong with me? Why would my friend want me to stay away so badly? I'm so confused.
>>
You should listen to them both, you're more or less something new for her, a *good* boy, something interesting for a while. Fuck as much as possible, when it ends if you're still in pain get proper drunk with a nasty hangover but don't do stupid shit like calling her.
>>
>>17271911
Do I keep hooking up with her? I don't know why my friend says shes so fucked up. Shes weird, partially shaved head, piercings, weird make up and clothes. But shes really nice, at least shes always been nice to me, I'm not very good sexually and literally everything me and this girl have done has been embarrassing for me but when we hang out shes always enthusiastic. She seems to like spending time with me, but doesn't want to be in a relationship, she acts like shes protecting me from herself and its aggravating... my friend seems almost angry I keep hooking up with her, and I just don't understand any of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x534
>>17271928
Oh for God's sake do NOT stop fucking her holy shit. Your future girlfriends will thank you.
>>
>>17271939

This.

This is called a practice girl OP. Keep it casual, keep it cool. Be a good friend to her. Treat her like a human being. Treat her with respect. Practice talking to girls and being cool around her so that when you talk to a 8/10+ then you arent a stuttering idiot. Do sexual stuff when she wants to, try different ways to get her off. Practice different techniques on her, see how she responds and reacts. Try to get her to orgasm if you can. Now try to get her to orgasm in a different way.

Above all don't weird her out with proclamations of love. She seems like one of those girls where she knows the truth but would rather not talk about it. Nothing you feel inside needs to be said. Just enjoy her company and love her as a human being but realize she is like the fucking wind and will blow away someday having touched a part of you and you her. It was never meant to be long term but your experiences with her now will live with her together.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.