[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ditch or fuck and ditch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Today's been a weird day /adv/

>just came back from a short trip to London
>get text from my gf of two years
>"I slept with Elin".
>Elin is a friend whom she's been getting along nicely during the last year
>met gf through Elin, and we've had our share flirty moments
>she is also a solid 9.5/10
>gf is a 8/10
>talked shortly with gf on the phone
>i just said "I had a long day, i'll call you soon"

Honestly, I don't know if i'm even mad. Don't know if it's the lack of sleep. My head says I should just not care and dump her, but it hardly feels like cheating. My dick says I could morbidly turn this into a revenge gulilty-driven threesome fuck fest and dump her nevertheless, as I wouldn't trust her anyway.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17266229

id do it. theres no reason not to. i wouldnt even call it vindictive. id just be like 'hey if oyu get to sleep with elin we should both get to sleep with elin'.

then afterwards say its all fucked up and not gonna work anymore.
>>
>>17266229
The "right" thing to say here would definitely be "even if you're okay with your girlfriend sleeping with other girls, doing it behind your back without consulting you first was a betrayal, and it shows she's untrustworthy, so you should dump her anyway."

So my Official Stated Position is that you should do that.

That said, I really just wouldn't give a shit if my girlfriend "cheated" on me with another girl, provided it didn't cut into our sex life together and she was open to the possibility of a threesome (largely because fairness is important to me and it'd bother me if she was a hypocrite about it). So if you want to just say "fuck it" and forgive her and let things settle back to normal and then maybe try and fuck Elin, I absolve you.

That's definitely Bad Advice, but it's what I'd do in your situation.
>>
>>17266265
just what i thought leading to this post

>>17266299
there's definitely a possibility of a threesome. we've talked about it a few times but never found a third one who could fill that role. so it got me thinking.
>>
>>17266229
>Right, mature thing to do:

Dump her right now.

>Immature thing to do:

Try to have a threesome and then dump her.

I if I was in your place, I'd probably go with the latter. Y'know, have a revenge fuck and then dump her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.