[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Will have to work along side girl I dated >Broken up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>Will have to work along side girl I dated
>Broken up for a month
>Wasn't a long relationship but pretty intense (spent 2-4 days a week together)
>She had a bunch of rules I had to follow
>I ended it when she wasn't open to drinking or partying only on the weekends (wasn't even open to talking about it)

I'm still pretty pissed at her - I didn't really want to break up with her but I knew I had to.

Either way I want to act like I don't give a shit about her - but to really aggravate her should I just ignore her all together and pretend she isn't there/be happy, or is it more gut wrenching to acknowledge her and pretend I've forgotten all feelings towards her?

>I get that I'm being petty, but I'm a petty guy
>>
>>17287397
well you tossed her b/c she wont party, so i guess you dont care about her that much

party girls can reel you in and break you good if you let them - maybe a non-party one is a better choice
>>
File: 1455322417789.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1455322417789.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>17287397

>Either way I want to act like I don't give a shit about her - but to really aggravate her should I just ignore her all together and pretend she isn't there/be happy, or is it more gut wrenching to acknowledge her and pretend I've forgotten all feelings towards her?

You're being petty. Stop it. The only thing this attitude will accomplish is solidly convincing this girl and everyone you work with that you're an immature ass-hat who shouldn't be taken seriously.

You broke up with her, for a stupid reason on top of that. You did this to yourself. Move on. There's no reason to punish her because its not her fault you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17287414
>well you tossed her b/c she wont party, so i guess you dont care about her that much
I cared about her a lot - The problem was that she was partying too much and I knew I had to break it off

More than anything though I broke it off because she demanded compromise from me but refused to acknowledge the problems I had which is why I'm still pretty pissed
>>
"Hey, no hard feelings."
>>
>>17287423
>You broke up with her, for a stupid reason on top of that.
Someone being fucked up all the time is not a bad reason to end a relationship
>>
Fuck off tom petty.
>>
>>17287439

You start seeing a girl, she likes to party, you date her and then get upset when she doesn't stop partying?

You put yourself in a shitty situation and are now being a vindictive little bitch because she didn't change for you. THAT is stupid.

You didn't want to date her because she did something you don't like. Ok. I get that part but this doesn't in any way address how excruciatingly petty you're being by pouting in the workplace in some vain attempt at making her feel bad for not being the person you wanted her to be.
>>
>>17287452
>You didn't want to date her because she did something you don't like. Ok. I get that part but this doesn't in any way address how excruciatingly petty you're being by pouting in the workplace in some vain attempt at making her feel bad for not being the person you wanted her to be.

Yeah, I get that it's petty. I am OK with that and even put it in my OP- I am still pissed at her for how she acted and honestly
>everyone does petty shit every once in a while when they're hurt by someone
>>
> I get that I am being petty. Im a petty guy.
>/thread
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.