[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I really want to lose the v-card by the end of summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1445740439128.jpg (79 KB, 1129x899) Image search: [Google]
1445740439128.jpg
79 KB, 1129x899
/adv/, I really want to lose the v-card by the end of summer as I near my last year of college.

Hell I'd conform with just a make out session, I haven't done that since I was 19 (turn 22 next week). A hooker is also not an option, too much risk and to expensive over here.

Problem is, don't know any girls down in my hometown where I'm at right now, and I've always been the introverted type. Couple of friends I get lefover from HS here I don't see quite often, so I don't think they'll help much.

Whay do I do? Im not that bad looking, I'm 6'2" but my beer belly is kinda bigger than I would like, but I don't initially look fat, just big.
>>
>>17286841
back of the line, chubby, we all want to know
take your turn
>>
>>17286841
hit the bar with a friend and find a pair and chat

even if you fail and look like a dweeb, youll be better for the next time

women want you to pay attention to them if they agree to talk, if not, theyll move on

look at them in the eyes when you talk, and a little smile should help

tiger woods didnt make the tour on his first few swings of the club

if not try a dating site - message every one in your made up "range" and wait for the responses - i mean like 100 200 300. maybe you will get 5 10 responses, and go from there.

be real with what you are looking for, like if its just a hookup hit up tinder and be straight up, and swipe right on everyone - like your dealing cards in a poker tournament; but that wont really get you what you want in the long run
>>
>>17286919
>be real with what you are looking for, like if its just a hookup hit up tinder and be straight up, and swipe right on everyone - like your dealing cards in a poker tournament; but that wont really get you what you want in the long run

DUDE, Tinder has got me like 2 matches in the last 2 weeks, and I swipe everyone right, I think it might be a shit description, or a shit pic IDK.

Started to try OK cupid a couple days ago, dont like that you message someone and never hear from them, at least with tinder they'll just unmatch you
>>
>>17286990
dude play the numbers and wait it out - youre starting with nothing, so if you still got nothing, you didnt lose shit

damn right keep switching the pic until you find a winner
>>
>>17287020

I don't have many, I have like 4 I would call good ones, my best one I'm with my sister and not sure if that would throw chicks off.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.