[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a thread about a breakup that happened on Saturday, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cute_kitten_with_bow_tie.jpg (144 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
cute_kitten_with_bow_tie.jpg
144 KB, 600x610
I made a thread about a breakup that happened on Saturday, and i'm starting to think my girlfriend might be suffering from PMDD.

She's been telling me that she just wants to be alone and she can't give me what i'm giving her in our relationship, but there's admittedly (by her) no other reason. I was convinced that she was just being crazy and Ive been bothering her trying to change her mind... but after talking to an ex about whats going on, she basically opened my mind to the fact that she might be suffering PMDD. It definitely makes sense because right around now would be the time she would be experiencing pre-menstrual symptoms, and maybe this time around her hormones are just crazy.

This all began saturday, she said she woke up at 4 in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep and sat there thinking about our relationship and decided its not a good idea to be together. Over the last few days she hasn't been the person I've known the last few months, showing a lot of hostility and anger towards me when she never really had in the past. I just believe this is the right diagnostic for what's happening between me and her because all the times she's PMS'd in the past, she came across to me as a completely different person, and when she finally got her period, it was back to normal.

Can anyone say they've ever been in a relationship with a girl with PMDD and can say they've experienced the same relationship issues?
>>
>>17286172

You don't know women very well yet, do you? She really does want to break up, she just doesn't want to tell you the real reason. Women always give an excuse. But make no mistake, if she says she doesn't want to be with you anymore, she doesn't want to be with you anymore. You're sure as hell not going to save this one by saying "oh no, honey, I KNOW you still love me, you're just having some mental difficulties that make you think I'm not the one. I'm not going anywhere"

If this line of thinking is common for you, I might have a few guesses on why she's really dumping you
>>
>>17286186
I find that hard to believe because I've literally begged her to tell me that If there is a further reason that it's better off to just tell me then hide it and she just gets angry that I don't believe her.

Maybe you're right, but I figure if I give it 1-2 weeks to let her cool down and then present the possiblity of PMDD that she might be willing to believe that.

I also strongly believe this possbility because she hasn't had her period for 4 months now, and hits literally every symptom of PMDD on the head of the nail. Not to mention this is the time of the month it should be happening.

Literally all this shit happened over night, and nothing should have caused her to think this way... we've only had maybe 3 fights that ended by the end of the day, and it was just shit going on between us, no outside cause.
>>
>>17286200
>>17286186
If she still holds the same feelings after another week when I decide to talk to her one last time, then yeah, Ill believe that she just wants to be done and wont tell me the true reason.

I should also say that yesterday we were together after she had refused to see me for 4 days, and we were hanging out like however we normally would and she wasnt reluctant to give my physical attention and was even giving me all the signs she wanted it, but as soon as I went for it she backed off and went back to "thinking", and stormed out of my house and shot me a text saying she just needs time to clear her mind and I said okay.
>>
>>17286215
>>17286200
>>17286186
and one last thing just so you don't miss any details, she's never told me she doesn't love me anymore. she's actually clarified she's still IN LOVE with me. So I was never trying to convince her she still loves me.

Her reasoning of ending this is that
1. shes scared that she cant give me what i give her
2. she cant handle being in a relationship at this time
3. we agreed we were never gonna have a relationship (which we did, but it formed anyhow)
>>
>>17286172
haha i agree - she doesnt want to hurt your feelings, maybe because she thinks you will go crazy haha

ler her go man - take her on her word. if she changes her mind next week or next month and comes back, take it from there, but dont think she is just pmsing because she wants out
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.