[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giving psychic readings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1081
Readings for anyone interested using tarot and animal cards. Just need date of birth.
>>
Sept 10 1987
>>
18 augusth 1990
>>
>>17284529
Ok let me start by saying you always feel like the odd one out you are very picky and like order almost to the point of perfection. This causes you to feel emence issues with self confidence because you set yourself this unbelievable high standard of what is "right" you are complicated but instead of seeing the good in that you see the bad and continue to self hate.

So. As easy as its said and not so easy done stop with the critical side of your nature stop worrying about perfection, this will take awhile as its been engrained into you. Start small let a bit of disorder into your life but by bit and this will start an action where things will improve.

Work/study- You are the type of person that at the beginning is all guns blazing but once in the thick of things you start to procrastinate. My advice here is music, pick a song you enjoy one you can listen to for hours on end and play this song while you study let it be your motivator.

Family- Things are ok in the big picture. You get annoyed but look at the big picture they say it because they genuinely care.

My first thought about you- "Stop comparing everyone to them and you will find the one"
>>
1998 May 4th
>>
June 28th 1995
>>
>>17284530
I feel so much darkness around you. When I began I like to try and draw a first thoughts and feelings that I can work with. When I am reading you I feel anxious, I feel... To describe it would be like swimming in a dark pool off thick tar.. Absolutely suffocating. I feel you idealise suicide almost everyday if not everyday. There is something in your past that has a hold off you I can actually feel claws gripping into my shoulders when I read you. I feel deep deep loneliness also a very suffocating feeling.

This is hard, I've never felt feelings like this during a reading.

What I can see is a bus. Maybe you don't have a license? This bus is going out of town at first I thought it was your plans on travel but after more meditation I feel you need to branch out. Catch the bus the the next town and just walk, appreciate the bricks in the buildings, the trees the way they move and have a taste of the food.

I feel you hate to be out of your comfort zone. This is it for you, if you can branch out ever so slowly inch by inch you will come to life.

My first thoughts are "Don't act impulsive your impulsiveness today can cause a butterfly effect tomorrow" you know what this is referring to.
>>
21/4/89.
>>
18/05/1994
>>
>>17284579
Many thanks
>>
>>17284574
Hmmm ok I get a picture off horns when I try to read you.. You are stubborn and don't even believe this kind of stuff.

I feel pain in my chest and stomach which equates to severe emotional pain I usually leave my first thoughts to last but I have to say them now "Ask and you shall receive"

You despise asking for help deep down you think people should know. The simplicity to this is people don't know, people would love to help but are waiting for you to ask. So ask I get the feeling of a swollen tongue which represents an inability to express and ask- start simple ask through text for a minor favour you will see people thrive to help build on this and you have mastered your greatest flaw.

I do genuinely feel like you feel so held back but if you logically look at this you can see where stubbornness and an inability to ask for things has created a web of hell.

Ask... What's the worst they can say? "No"
>>
11 june 1996
>>
july 7 1993?
>>
april 7 1994, thank you.
>>
24th July 1995 time around 1 AM
>>
December 25, 1994
>>
February 18, 1991
>>
May 19, 1992
>>
>>17284677
:)
>>
>>17284944
?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.