[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, a guy, who gets horny often >just started having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image_3.jpg (34 KB, 789x509) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
34 KB, 789x509
>be me, a guy, who gets horny often
>just started having sex with gf, who's incredibly shy about sex
>it literally took me an hour to get her to admit that she likes having sex with me
>now she keeps inviting me to dirty talk, but won't reciprocate

Am I in the wrong for being frustrated? Am I being disrepsectful towards her reservations toward sex?

And for the record, she does like having sex with me. It took an hour to even get her to say the word "sex" and openly admit it, since I was playfully asking her why she wanted me over so badly.
>>
>>17283092
be me, a girl, who doesn't gets horny often
>just started having sex with bf, who's incredibly pushy about sex
>it literally took me an hour to get him to stop pressuring me into saying i like having sex with him
>I keep inviting him to dirty talk, but he complain i don't reciprocate.
>>
>>17283136
Nice try. Looks like you didn't even read the OP. Now SHE is the one inviting ME to dirty talk, even though she doesn't have any intention of doing it back.
>>
>>17283136
>kek

Just be cool OP and keep easing into it. Get more adventurous as you go but don't fucking obsess about it. You'll give off bad vibes.

Protip: turn sex into a challenge. Women hate being challenged, so when the moment is right kind of "dare her" into more exciting things. A weaker version is when you mention a friend and say how adventurous he is with his girl. She may or may not take that bait.

Another way is to not finish. Just kind of be like "I dont think im going to finish..." or you know. You should pick a day where you'll be together all day. Basically she will take this as a challenge and will want to get you off later. Make it seem like you're stressed or something, but don't blame her for not finishing. Then perhaps later mention that new thing you wanted to try.
>>
Did you really think if it took her an hour to say the word sex, she was instantly going to start talking dirty?
She probably thinks you're into it. If you're not, you can stop. If you do enjoy it, your only problem is being impatient.
>>
>>17283152
Thanks Anon. I don't like mentioning the friend part, but I'll try out the rest.

>>17283165
Of course not. What bothers me is, she obviously likes it. But since my dick admittedly clouds my thinking too much, it's frustrating that she wants me to dirty talk but she won't do anything in return.
>>
>>17283152
This is do manipulative and shifty, horrible advice

OP it sounds like your girlfriend likes you a lot and is trying to ease into intimacy with you despite being intimidated by it. Be a little fuckin understanding.
>>
>>17283294
You're right on both counts. Thinking too much with the D. Thanks.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.