[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's been life treatin' you lately, /adv/? >broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: schiele8.jpg (65 KB, 944x1216) Image search: [Google]
schiele8.jpg
65 KB, 944x1216
How's been life treatin' you lately, /adv/?

>broke up with a girl I liked in my life last november
>still thinking about her almost everyday
>never talked to her since then
>depression flourished
>I was left with nothing
>met a great, stable girl few months ago
>depression vanished
>I've never understood with noone in my life like with this girl
>we are together almost everyday
>fell in love with her
>she is lesbian
>summer's coming up
>haven't found no job yet
>it looks like I'm gonna drop out of college by the end of june
>tfw if that happens then I don't know what will happen to me
>I'm incapable of living
>>
File: 1466487403191.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466487403191.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>meet a girl of my life
>relationship for more than two years
>becoming close like with no one ever in my life, my soul mate, we are so perfectly synchronized
>planning wedding, kids and stuff
>discover that she's fucking other guy a mont before our wedding

>cut my loses, drop out, no contact
>99 problems but the bitch aint one
>no much drama because I felt deep inside it's too good to be true
>dead inside but chilled and hi functioning since day 0, even glad I've dodged the bullet
>>
File: 1452513491190.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1452513491190.png
345 KB, 498x568
I can sum up my whole life in one sentence
All I have is work and education, despite the fact that people say I have a nice personality and good looks, nobody fucking loves me.
25 years in a single sentence.
>>
>>17282471
>>17282486
Can I ask you guys if you realized how much you liked these girls before or after you started going out? I keep hearing stories from guys about how they met some girl they really liked and suddenly they are in a relationship with the girl. Are they lucky or what? Or are you supposed to start to really like the person after you begin the relationship?
>>
>>17282491
Not sure what you're asking about.

She said she wants to know me more, I said ok, few dates, sum lovely dovely action and bam, we are in relationship.

Bitch confessed love to me in the first month, should be a red flag, hell, I was stupid.
>>
>>17282471
Besides the crippling feel of no gf, very good actually. Got through my first year of grad school without much issue, lost 30 lbs, found time to get back into my outdoor hobbies, started cooking for myself more, etc.
>>
trying to get a job, it may fix most of my problems
>>
>>17282491
I can't imagine myself in a position where I found out that I've been dating a cunt. I don't have many people in my life because from the moment I meet someone and get to know them a little I know by then if I'm gonna like them or not.

Hence there isn't much people who I'm with in general.
>>
I am so anxious about the exam I have to do in a few weeks that I can't even study.
It's the first time I try doing an exam after dropping out of school for two years for health reasons.

>>17282471
Love the painting, OP. Schiele is amazing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.