[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me why I should punch someone on the street in the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6
File: prison.jpg (233 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
prison.jpg
233 KB, 600x400
Convince me why I should punch someone on the street in the face so I can get sent to jail and learn how to be tough

All I want to learn in life is toughness

It seems to me this is a logical path to learning how to become tough as fucking nails

I can't get the thought out of my head that if I don't do it, I'm a weak fucking pussy faggot
>>
>>17281830
*Convince me why I *SHOULDN'T*. Whoops.
>>
You'd still be a faggot because you'd be having it forced on you. Go do some hard shit of your own volition.
>>
>>17281854

I doubt it, it will force me into becoming a fucking man

And as I say I feel like I'm a faggot if I don't commit some fucking crime. If you look at real men, they have usually got into trouble at some point in their lives. My uncle for instance, he's a successful car part salesman, and he was in and out of youth offender institutes when he was young, probably had other run ins with the cops too

It's the only way I can earn stripes in life isn't it. Nobody's going to fucking respect you otherwise, they only way you can earn respect is by standing up to something tough like jail.
>>
Because you are a faggot and since the last time you made this thread has been a long time ago and you still haven't done it, you won't.
Stop being delusional and romanticizing things you'll never attain.
>>
>>17281904

Or maybe you're the ball-less faggot who thinks you have such gigantic balls for avoiding real fucking situations and getting some shitty desk job?

What makes you think you have such gigantic balls my friend? Please do tell
>>
>>17281830

because it doesnt teach you how to be tough, it teaches you how to be a bitch.

peopel dont go to prison and come out stronger, they go to prison and come out more extreme.

you are a weak fucking pussy faggot in the figurative sense. if you go in there you will become a weak fucking pussy faggot in the literal sense. you will not 'fight back' you will not get stronger and overcome your enemies. you will instantly become someones butt bitch, their personal pussy, likely get aids at some point.
>>
You don't want to go to jail. Just start working out or something.
>>
You're still a faggot if you're not yet disciplined. Being a man and being strong are equally and vitally important. To be a man is to stand up to whatever you say, to be strong is to be strong in the mind and not strong in the arms. So it seems to me is that you're still not strong.
>>
>>17281830
Just enlist in marines or army dude, atleast you'll get paid for the same shit
>>
File: 0918275.jpg (123 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
0918275.jpg
123 KB, 590x775
>>17281830
>I'm a weak fucking pussy faggot
You wont punch people because you have no balls.
Do you think on jail you will sudently becomes a man? You'll just keep being a passive weak fucking pussy faggot, but this time, not virgin anymore.
>>
>>17281830
If you want to be a tough guy you should do things that require mental fortitude, emotional strength and adversity. Doing something like punching someone to "learn how to be tough" is what is called being a chicken shit.
>>
>>17281905
>projecting
Learn2read
>>
>>17281830
If you're going to do it you should come up with a better plan for getting to jail than just punching some random.

Rob a bank or something like that, go all out.
>>
>>17281907
>peopel dont go to prison and come out stronger, they go to prison and come out more extreme.
I don't think that's true at all, I think they come out tougher.
>if you go in there you will become a weak fucking pussy
Oh really so how do you know this, have you served time?

>>17281908
Have you been inside?

>>17281911
I said I'm not, hence why I need to toughen the fuck up

>>17281915
Have you been inside you ball-less cunt?
>>
>>17281917
No it's not, how is it being a chicken shit? Being a chicken shit is being like any of the other millennial 20-somethings I see, being utter faggots, getting some fucking faggot desk job where they can be faggots and spend their time on blogs whinging about "toxic masculinity"

I want to get into fucking fights, how is that chicken shit? I've been in fights before and I want to get into more fights so I can get as tough as fucking possible
>>
You won't go to jail just for punching someone. Try armed robbery or arson.
>>
>>17281932

>i dont believe you
>not for any particular reason, i just dont

>so how do you know this

my uncle was a meth dealer back in oregon.

simple logic of the prison system. the system is built on gangs. when you enter you need to join a gang, generally based on race. if you are not an asset to them physically (re: already strong) then they disregard you. therefore you either become your races butt puppet, or worse, they dont even find you pretty enough to rape, and the other races rape you instead.

you are outnumbered as soon as you walk in. its not some place where everyone keeps to themselves. its all alliance, and if you arent strong, you arent strong.

you wont go in and workout and fight back. fighting back just means three more guys coming at you to fuck you up.

but sure, go ahead and go to prison. why bother asking us to convince you not to when thats all you shitpost about for two days straight?
>>
>>17281937
Why are you here on a cambodian poker forum asking for advice if you already know what to do? Being physical with a person is only going to give you bruises, being mentally tough carries with it intimidation.
>>
>>17281942
I didn't shitpost for two days straight you fucking mongoloid I posted it one time before

So just because your uncle got raped means everyone will get raped?

>>17281947
>Being physical with a person is only going to give you bruises, being mentally tough carries with it intimidation.
Lel that sounds like the most faggy thing to say ever
>>
>>17281957

no, my uncle was tough. also, not what i said.

you are either tough, or you get raped. no there isnt some magical prison you get sent to where you as a skinny weak pussy faggot walk away not getting raped after every altercation.

people in prison arent just in a fight club. they dont go swinging punches all willy nilly. they fight for specific reasons. generally to put you in your place. and when they do they come with a lot of back up.

how is getting your ass kicked by six black dudes, then getting your ass fucked by six black dudes going to make you tough?

but by all mans, please do. go for it. in fact give me your name, id love to be your penpal and get updates. ill even pay for the phone calls and add a little money to your commissary just to hear how this goes.

>i didnt shit post for two days straight
>i just posted yesterday and today abotu the same subject im already decided on yet insisting you guys convince me not to

its almost like you think fighting in this thread will make you tough
>>
>>17281963

And you think you're fucking tough because your """"uncle went to prison one time""""

Fucking lol
>>
>>17281957

>thats the most faggy thing to say ever

said the guy who called himself a weak pussy faggot
>>
File: 1427949796740.jpg (53 KB, 445x438) Image search: [Google]
1427949796740.jpg
53 KB, 445x438
>>17281965

never said i was tough at all.

on the other hand you think pretending you're going to go to prison will make you tough, so
>fucking lol
>>
>>17281830
why don't you enlist learn discipline and strength?
>>
>>17281830

prison doesnt make you tough, its just really really really really really really really really boring

in fact what will probably happen is you'll get fatter since the food is complete garbage lmao

get into MMA or some sort of contact sport if you want to toughen up and learn to fight
>>
>>17281966
I'm honest, I'm not some pathetic twat who thinks I'm a man because "muh mental strength"

That just means you're pathetic but won't admit it to yourself

>>17281968
I'm saying that environment would force you to be tough no matter what

Anyway, I know somebody who went to prison here in the UK for a few things including GBH (Grievous Bodily Harm). He's young, and he never went in before, so he only went in for about 6 months. Unless he hid it, and from his demeanour I doubt he did, he never got raped. American "jails" (where you're kept before you're sentenced / convicted) don't have an equivalent in Britain as far as I'm aware. If you've done something real bad they'll keep you in custody (e.g. at a police station) until your court date. Otherwise they'll let you out on bail, which means you can go home but you have to turn up for your court date, where they sentence you. Then if you're sentenced to prison they take you straight to the slammer.

So it's different here. I don't think it's as tough as the US system, to be honest. Which doesn't mean it isn't tough, I just don't think it's as tough. And bear in mind that for first offences that aren't that bad you're going to go to a pretty low security place, not a maximum security place.

>>17281974
I do think of that as well

>>17281977
Have you been in?
>>
>>17281994

you know you want to go to prison.

there is nothing any of us can say to convince you.

so why not go out side right now and do the crime you've always wanted to commit instead of arguing about whether or not it will work?
>>
>The weakest person in the room is always the loudest
You are one loud person OP.
>>
>>17282003
>>17282009
>wow I'm so tough because I'm snarky

Yeah, real fucking tough.

It's a genuine question, how else do you prove your toughness these days? Maybe I should get into boxing / MMA or some shit.
>>
pathetic..
>>
>>17282017
You are very funny sometimes.
>>
>>17282017

>im so tough becuasease im snarky.

im not being snarky. im asking a legitimate question. youve made two threads and literally nothing we've offered has convinced you. you believe this is the literal only way to prove toughness. you know this. we tried but cant convince you.

so why not just go commit the crime you always wanted? if you are going to prison anyways do something you've always wanted to do like rape some girl you like or brutally torture someone you hate.

that last ones not a bad way to start out the tough thing.

you want to go to prison
we cannot convince you otherwise

why not go do this right now?

>maybe i should get into boxing / MMA or some shit

yeah, real fucking tough.
>>
>>17282038
>we tried but cant convince you.
You're saying "be a faggot and don't get tough". Rather than "try a better way to get tough like boxing or something"

>>maybe i should get into boxing / MMA or some shit
>yeah, real fucking tough.
You're saying boxing and MMA aren't tough? Have you done either of them?
>>
If you want to get tough, join the Marines. If you don't fuck up you will have an honorable discharge, which is leagues better than a prison record
>>
>>17282047
Punch a wall or shoot yourself with small bullets to build imunnity to big one.
>>
>>17282052
I do think about the military, have you been in?

>>17282055
Hilarious, good answers mate
>>
how old are you OP?
>>
>>17282047

no OP, im just agreeing with you. you are the one who said that it is the only way you can think of to be tough. you're right. training boxing / MMA you might as well take a childrens karate class, they arent tough for doing that, are they?

i took martial arts for two years, and while it teaches you how to fight it doesnt make you more tough in any way. i could easily handle myself in an altercation but that doesnt make me tough. it just makes me knowledgable.

go to prison OP. you might as well. you'll never feel like a real man til you do.

dont tell me you're gonna pussy out now that were agreeing with you
>>
>>17281888
And then never get hired again.
>>
>>17282047

>you're saying "be a faggot and dont get tough"

didnt say that at all. saying 'prison doesnt make you tough' isnt saying 'dont get tough'. its just saying that prison doesnt get you tough. there are many of other options but you've decided none of them are worth considering, and i can see why. prison does seem like your best option.

go for at least 5 year sentence.
>>
Just do it. I can't convice you not to because you are right.
Just punch some old lady on the bus stop.
>>
good luck with finding a job after you get out of prison : )
>>
>>17282077

>implying he could get a job now
>implying he wont be so fucking tough he wont need to work anymore
>implying he wont take over the entire prison and run a gang when he gets out

you're so fucking week and pathetic anon
>>
>>17282081
weak*
>>
>>17282085

ive been to prison, we dont learn no grammar but i could kick ur ass
>>
LOL what a faggot
>>
>>17282065

>>17282066
Big tough guy does martial arts, wow, you must be the only person to have ever done that

>>17282087
How was it?
>>
>>17282104

>big tough guy does martial arts, wow, you must be the only person to have ever done that

its more common to go to prison then it is to make it to black belt, but either way i explained that martial arts dont make you tough. only going to prison makes you tough.

its literally what i said so why are you arguing as if i didnt?
>>
File: 1466616171021.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466616171021.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>17281932
>Have you been inside you ball-less cunt?
>"going to jail means I'm a grow up man now! weeeee"
Autism, pls
>>
>>17282104

im a big guy so it was no big deal. went in the first day and just punched a skinny faggot so hard his teeth fell out. they sent me to solitary for a week, the goods better down there but you can only read the bible.

once a month id punch that same faggot just enough to knock a few teeth loose. then go to solitary.

by the end of the first year he'd lost all his teeth, which made him the perfect blowjob machine for me. after that i got a crew cuz id just offer his mouth to anyone with muscle.

now that im out i only date chicks, but i got a fetish for people with no teeth unfortunately, so do with that what you will.
>>
Tough men also die.
>>
>>17282120
t. Faggot
>>
>>17282119
What did you go in for?
>>
>>17282122

said the faggot who is too afraid to go to prison. why not just go outside and beat someones head in with a bat already and get it over with?
>>
>>17282124
he's lying about that he's been in prison
>>
>>17282124

they got me on stealing some pick and mix.
>>
>OP's life plan

1. Do something horrible to get thrown into jail
2. ???
3. Become tough
4. ???
5. Profit!
>>
>>17282062
I spent five years in the army.
>>
File: fuck me smh.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
fuck me smh.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>17281830
This thread has been made before. Please disregard it.
>>
>>17282165
Faggot you are just saying that because you are chicken shit weak faggot
>>
>>17282164
What did you do?
>>
>>17282173
I became though
>>
>>17282174
Funny.

If you've actually been in the army then you're tougher than I am, no doubt.

If not then I guess you're just another faggot with a keyboard
>>
>>17282182
I use speech to text you fucking child.
>>
>>17282169

if thats true then why not stop posting and just go get arrested?
>>
File: 1428081343886.jpg (156 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1428081343886.jpg
156 KB, 400x800
>>17282190

this post made my day
>>
>>17282190
Fair enough, I was just wondering what you did in the army? Infantry? Engineer?
>>
>>17282119
>im a big guy

for you
>>
>>17282195
Ordinance. Take a fucking guess.
>>
>>17282196

i literally posted that waiting for someone to say that
>>
>>17282191
Where do you think i am?
>>
>>17282206

oh my god. hes shit posting from prison
>>
>>17282200
Well I don't know do I? So you did ordnance, was it good? Was it shit?
>>
>>17282217

it was aight, didnt really do much, mostly security stuff. night shift, standing around guarding the base. we did some training, got to shoot some birds.
>>
>>17282214
That' what tough people get you didnt know because you are a weak faggot
>>
>>17281830
Don't go to jail, it makes doing other things a pain in the ass because you have a record. Finding work is an absolute nightmare depending on where you live. Work out, learn a trade, get in shape, make friends, if those fail enlistment is alright if you get an idea of what you're in for. But dude, seriously, county sucked and that was better than a lot of other guys had it. Don't do it man.
>>
>>17282236

□ □
>>
>>17282225
Nice. So you reckon it did make you tougher then? And what would say is worse, your superiors or fellow squadies?
>>
>>17282252

nah man, to be honest it was the easiest paycheck ive ever collected. working at fucking wal mart is way more agonizing then anything done there.

it was boring as fuck but you mostly just stood around making sure no imaginary terrorists came through
>>
>>17282244
What did you do to get thrown in?
>>
>>17282249
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>17282252
It doesn't work like that. You're thinking entirely the wrong way about working in the armed forces. There's enough stupidity in service already. Just wait until you're 21 and old enough before worrying about that.
>>
>>17282259
Fair enough, was that on tour? In Iraq or Afghanistan?
>>
>>17282267
I'm 25. I'm just wondering who's tougher on you, fellow squadies or officers.

I've looked at the navy where my impression is that fellow ratings/officers wouldn't be as tough. But in the army I don't know.
>>
>>17282272

nah i did security at azkaban.

those fucking dementors man
>>
>>17282272

why are you chickening out? go to prison OP.
>>
>>17282295
This. On the army people are working WITH you; in jail everybody is against you, that's how you get though.
>>
>>17282236
OP here

This guy is being an asshole

I dont get why you guys are being faggots

It makes sense to go to jail because my whole life I was scared of everything especially women
>>
>>17282317
Bet you're a real hard guy aren't you? Bet you're a real man, bet you could fight anyone

Or more likely is you're a feminised nu-male, you have some shit job, you've got nothing going for you so you act tough on the internet
>>
>>17282317

then why are you still here? why not just go get arrested right now? no time like the present!
>>
>>17281994
>I'm saying that environment would force you to be tough no matter what
so what you're saying is that you want to be tough but you need your hand held because you can't toughen up on your own. you can't even do it yourself, you need the help of an entire prison.

I'm not pretending to be tough either, I'm just pointing out the implications of what you're saying.

>>17282017
>how else do you prove your toughness
who are you proving it to? specifically, who do you think cares whether you're tough besides you? I'm guessing probably nobody but yourself. in which case, I guess go ahead and rob a bank and go to prison, or join the navy seals and get your 300 confirmed kills or whatever you think will do it for you. it's nobody's decision but yours.

protip: if you cross state lines in the commission of a felony, it makes it a federal crime. or if you held up a mail truck. I hear federal prison is extra super tough. just please don't actually hurt anybody, I have known some p nice mail carriers.
>>
>>17282081
oh come on, you know he won't need a job. he'll just stand around and look tough and people will throw money at him.
>>
>>17281830
If being fucked in the ass can make you tougher then go for it bro.
>>
>>17282492
Can you think of anything tougher than powering your way through an ordeal like that? I can't. A manly man takes it and doesn't even flinch.
>>
>>17282529
Wow hilarious dude

I bet you're a real tough guy. Or maybe you're just a sarky faggot.
>>
>>17282260
Without going into lengthy detail I was in possession of a vehicle that was not mine, but did not steal it. Only served 6 months before probation. I was a wuss beforehand and was still a wuss after. I "got tough" (if you can call it that) working a series of very unpleasant jobs and maintaining a valuable relationship. Things get better. Also the fact that you're 25 years old and this is the approach you're taking suggests to me that your life has been comfortable - so get uncomfortable. Go backpacking dude, there's tons of cool shit you can do for almost no money and you learn a lot about yourself and other people.
>>
>>17282173
Those other posters are not me.

I was a cryptologic linguist. I was in the 25th Infantry Division and deployed to Afghanistan.
>>
>>17282663
>I was a wuss beforehand and was still a wuss after.
Fair enough. How tough was it?

>suggests to me that your life has been comfortable
True

>Go backpacking dude
I have thought about that
>>
>>17282669
That sounds pretty awesome. Was it good or shit?
>>
>>17282735
It was shit while I was in, but I happened to have a particularly shitty string of luck. It was comical how much I got shut on by circumstances. Most people do not have nearly as crappy a time as I did.

However, if I could do things over, I just might have reenlisted or applied to OCS when I graduated from college. There are things about that life that I miss a lot.
>>
>>17282729
It was bad, but I kept my head down.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.