[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do i make legitament friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (414 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 1136x640
Shutin graysexual femanon here.
I would like to know if there are good sources to make friends online that are not complete garbage.
I have had my fair share of those trashy dating apps, etc. On /soc/ i have made few skype friends but they do not appreciate me the way i would like. I always feel anxious because I know that the other person is constantly browsing said thread or app looking for someone better. I do not want to be around such people as they are a waste of time.
I would like a relationship but i feel that i am not capable of being a mutual priority in someones life unless they are using me for nudes or something. I am a loyal friend and usually end up getting ignored. Although I try to focus on my own hobbies, feeling alone adds to my crippling depression.
I have joined a forum site recently for something that interestss me but it seems like i lack motivation to post frequently and therefore still find it hard to form any friendships. (pic unrelated)
>>
>>17281803
get off tumblr
>>
>>17281803

Post pic so we can deem whether you're worthy of our time or not
>>
>>17281803
What the fuck does graysexual mean?

There are some people who are interested in actually making friends, even on /soc/ - for sure, it takes some effort to find them between the thirsty idiots, and it takes some effort to keep a good online friendship.
Don't feel threatened if they lurk the thread again, it's not like they're going to forget about you if they meet someone else. Friendship isn't romance and you can be friends with more people.

I actually posted my info in a 3 or 4 skype threads and got added by, like, 500 dudes and I'm friends with 2.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 800x800
>>
>>17281803
>graysexual

stopped reading, awful bait.
>>
>>17281803
As you use the word "graysexual" try tumblr, deviantart, furaffinity and similar artsy stuff. They have expanding lgbt community. You'll get enough attention.
Cuz most people won't understand your views on sexuality and you'll pigeonhole them as insensitive dicks.
If you really liked your hobby you would post on forums more. Comfy small ones can result in lasting friends imo.
>>
>>17281803
>Friends
>Online
Choose one
Also
>Thinking people are a waste of time
>Forming deeper friendships
Choose one
>>
>>17281847
OP here. Im not some weaboo that plays minecraft. I have actual hobbies. But some of the smaller forums sometimes are either dead or have desperate cucks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.