[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with minority women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone else find it really difficult to deal with women who are minorities? I find that women who are minorities want a man to be so many things in terms of dating. Like, if black, the girl you are dating is probably going to want a "real ass nigga". Date a Hispanic girl and she probably wants some super macho tatted up dude. Not really sure about Asian girls.

I feel inadequate because I am a minority and I just can't provide want these women want. I can't fist fight. I don't have a car. I am not domineering. I don't know what to do.

Women want so much from men that they can't even accept someone for who they are no matter the race.
>>
Think about that shit you're listing. You have to be able to fist fight? Think about the fucked up kind of values it takes for a woman to care about something like that. Are you really losing out on anything? Fuck no.

This hispanic girl I was interested in some time ago was accused of "dating white" or whatever, when she never exclusively dated white men. She's currently seeing an arabic guy. She prioritized reasonable values, like fidelity, honesty, and other good shit like that. Go for women who care about shit like that.

Don't waste your time on women who are interested in glorified gangbangers.

t. white guy so white he's glow in the dark
>>
>>17281348
You are buying into stereotypes and letting them give you anxiety/fear.

Real life isn't really like that
>>
>>17281368
I understand. I just can't women like that. Maybe my area is just too ghetto? I will admit, I am a black guy and I just can't date ghetto women but that's all that's around here. Then I gotta deal with stigma. Which means dating while women leads to weird situations. I am 26 abd never had a girlfriend as a result of this.

People think it's unheard of to be a black guy my age and not have had a girlfriend.
>>
>>17281378
>Maybe my area is just too ghetto?
Maybe? I mean fuck I left CA because of all of that wannabe gangbanger bullshit. Overall it's a much more pleasant experience in the north, girls tend to just be vapid at worst rather than glorifying that crap.
>>
>>17281387
I live in Springfield, Massachusetts. How fucked am I?
>>
During the years when I wasn't essentially a NEET there were usually 1-2 girls per year who were interested in me

The only black girl who was interested in me (on a campus that was 85% white and like 2% black) was a BAP- a Black American Princess. The type that acts "white", though that actually just means suburban middle class for mouthbreathers who have never left their suburb and believe that all white people are middle class.

In any case I don't see why anyone would want to date ghetto sheboons. The bulk of black girls I've met in my county (again, being mostly middle class, is like 5%~ black or less despite being outside a major city that is around 45%~ black) have also typically been suburbanite in nature.

Asian girls are always hungry for white cock also, regardless of which type of Asian. The ones fresh off the boat even date the embarrassingly beta nerdy looking type of white guy.

I have no idea what actual Hispanic girls are into because the bulk of Hispanics I've met in my life have been ones descended directly from Spaniards who migrated to the colonies rather than the brown illegal kind or the african-descended Puerto Rican/Caribbean kind which I'd assume you'd meet more if you lived in places like south California or south Florida. I honestly again don't give a single fuck what some barrio trash thinks. Build the wall.
>>
>>17281348
People of different races often have different cultural norms. You might find that you are most happy with someone of your own race, or if you are white, then with a black women, as white male black female marriages tend to last better than white male white female marriages.
>>
>>17281378
You're black, so you're inevitably going to attract women who want a """black man""" as supposed to a guy that just happens to be black. Women like that are shit regardless of race.

I'm black as well, but I'm around a bunch of upper-middle class people and the only race if women who want nothing to do with me are the black ones. Your area isn't doing you any favors.
>>
yeah, usually only FFBs (fools-in-flat-brims) are the only ones confident to hit them up
>>
>>17281411
I honestly would like to date a Hispanic girl but their needs are just through the roof...
>>
Just steer clear.

Fuck how hard can that be?
>>
>>17281348
For every racial stereotype, there's members of that race that do NOT conform--people come with all kinds of different backgrounds and experiences, so just avoid places that attract negative types and give chances to those minorities that are 1) Productive, 2) Well-mannered, 3) Educated, 4) Employed, etc. They really are out there...usually hated by the stereotypical ones for those very reasons... GL!
>>
>>17281348

> "real ass nigga"
> super macho tatted up dude
> women who are minorities want a man to be so many things

> many things
> many

Either you're retarded or you're a shill.
>>
>>17281348
These generalizations, I can't even.
>>
>>17281411
> white male black female marriages tend to last better than white male white female marriages.

How's liking z●g's asshole taste?
>>
>>17281368
Anon, no girl wants you to get your ass kicked if it comes down to a confrontation.

It isn't a conscious priority listing, but you should know some basic hand-to-hand combat just as part of being an adult.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.