[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, I've had a gf for almost a year who is way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hello /adv/,

I've had a gf for almost a year who is way too good for me. She's smart, pretty and loves me. On the other hand, I'm selfish, depressed, and I can't give her what she deserves. I honestly believe she should be dating other guys, instead of wasting her time with me.

I thought we had a lot in common at first, but now the difference is much more apparent. She's such a positive person constantly, to the point that it pisses me off.

I'm very seriously considering breaking up with her now because of this. My question is should I, and if so, how should I go about doing that?

Help would be fantastic, thanks /adv/
>>
if shes happy with u stay with her. u feel insecure about urself. u could be worse. you could be me. please stay positive i cant be cuz im an ugly fst foreveralone.jpg but u have her. enjoy her. like she enjoys you
>>
>>17281326
Only do it if you feel like you can't talk through things and fix them. Talking through your differences might be one way to solve your issues and you both might be able to come to an agreement. If all else fails you tried at least and if you're going to break up with her do it in person and don't blame her. If it's your differences say that its your differences and you fail to agree on so many things now and it makes you unhappy. Pointing out how positive she is will hurt her and is completely not needed, being positive in life is a rare trait to have so please don't squash that in her.
>>
if you are going to do it, then you need to break her heart so bad that she will never want to think of you again, or she'll be constantly wondering why and if she can get back with you.

if you cant bring yourself to do that, then i guess you have your answer
>>
>>17281326
Or you can change your behavior to something decent and be happy with her.
But if this is too hard for you, my advice is: consider suicide.
>>
>>17281326
Okay, you stupid son of a bitch. Change your fucking attitude to something positive and stop being such a faggot. Take a good long look at how your gf approaches everything. Try to learn from her positive vibe. Sit down with her and ask her, how you can increase your moral and overall mood. It's not too late for you to, change your ways. Stop being such a little bitch. Breaking up over something, you can fix is not worth it. Breaking up will be something you will regret.
>>
Just be honest and open about your concerns. Tell her that you think she deserves better, so it's up to her if she want to go find someone better or if she wants to wait for you to be better. But make sure you express that you feel guilt for wasting her time (not that you actually are, since she might actually truly love you, but only getting out of your depression will make you see things differently.)

Tell her that even though you love her, you won't always be able to the best that you can for her, and you need time to work on your depression, so if she's being held back, she should think about if being with you is really what she wants, come good or bad
>>
Why don't you just quit bitching and become better for her then?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.