[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
</3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1530.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1530.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
How do i get over a broken heart? Please give me advice. For the first time in my life i actually cant deal with something. this is /adv right? help me. She told me she loved me and i believed her
>>
>>17280582
Heartbreak sucks, at least you were able to love someone. Just because she wanted out doesn't mean you did something wrong; some women are just heartless and selfish.

One way to get over it is to go for a cheap hookup, to get your mind off of it temporarily. Or if that isn't your thing, get on some dating sites and get right back on the horse. New relationships always come with that new "fire" that will always remove the last one you had

Women can seriously mess with your head. Time and someone new will help you move on
>>
>>17280582
People like to pretend they like you, or even love you. Take your time to heal, because heartbreak hurts like a motherfucker. That's all I can say. There's no specific guideline or "DIY Getting Over Heartbreak." It's something you have to do for yourself. Whether or not you choose the high road or the low road is up to you.
>>
The old saying "time heals all wounds" is true. You feel like crap now because the wound is fresh, but it will heal, probably with a faint scar, but you won't be bleeding for life.

Talk to your best friend, sibling, parent, someone who you can ramble to without judgement. Get every emotion out. Then, accept that it is truly over and do everything you can to focus on other things in your life. Do not talk to her. Do not try to get her back. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Spend time with your friends, dive into your hobbies, talk about the pain when you need to, but try your best to push her out of your mind. I promise it will get better.
>>
>>17280596
dude thank you but im in a complete hole. im drinking so fucking much because its the only thing working. i feel so weak saying that but i dont give a fuck at this point. been drinking my life away because she used me so bad and convinced me that i was finally in love. i did nothing but be with her for a year. i know thats not a long time but she dropped me as soon as the drugs and money stopped flowing and i actually had feelings and i just cant get over it. its been a few months now too and i just keep feeling worse. ive had plenty of girlfriends but i thought this was different. i guess that was my first mistake? fuck me for having feelings, right?
>>
>>17280605
shes on some mission to prove something right now though by fighting how she really feels. thats what i cant get over. i dont know why. i know we're both still in love with each other and i cant understand why this is happening to me. why does she have to do this? i mean i guess she really never loved me is what it comes down to but i cant accept that either. i know she did and she does. why would anyone do this to someone
>>
>>17280622
No more drinks tonight. Go to bed. In the morning, dump your booze and drugs, and think about how much they've fucked up your life so far.
>>
>>17280614
No - Feelings are right to have, and you just had them smashed by a selfish person

If she left when the party was over, she was just along for the ride, not along for the duration

Dude, women will break us if you let them. Being alone with your thoughts and alcohol WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM! Chat with women online, or hit the bars and start chatting them up. Even if it works temporarily, one of those women you chat with will take the place in your mind where miss "good times only" was

Sobbing in your thoughts might work for a few days at the most, but you have to try to "forget" and "replace" that spot she took inside.

Give it a shot, start chatting online or hit the bars
>>
>>17280641
im not saying those werent the problem, but they werent before her. theres just literally no respect anywhere among anyone i know. everyone knew what she was doing and still promoted her behavior and still do. i actually cared about my friends and theres boundaries. even if they are unspoken. i know right from wrong. i guess you cant assume people know this? like what the fuck? everything is just so fucked and im made to look like the bad one continuously. when i have the biggest heart. it weighs on you eventually and if you cant beat them then join them. they have no idea how fucked up i can be. im on 4chan for fuck sake. i dont want to be like this tho. yea "remove myself from the situation" i get it but what the fuck do i do after that? this is all the people i know and the girl i thought i loved and who loved me. its defiantly easier said than done. id rather be a prick in these peoples eyes and still have them around then remove myself and have no one. i was in the military. i know what it feels like to be alone. its cool for a little bit but in reality its the worst. i just was honest and put real feelings into this shit and what? i have to let it all go because someone wants to be a shit bag and i have to start from scratch? lifes not fair and no one ewes me anything i get it but FUCK man
>>
>>17280582
This is a part of life my man. Use this time to reflect and better yourself
>>
>>17280582
really about to just reenlist, but go army this time. so over everything and everyone
>>
>>17280614
You don't even want someone like that dude. She sounds terrible. Remember those memories are all bullshit
>>
>>17280683
dude this chick has punched me in the face more times than i can count, has told me how big other dudes dicks were, burned me with cigarettes, dated dudes in front of me after we "broke up" i would make dinner and she would be pissed there was dishes. nothing was ever enough. its sounds so insane sayong all of this but when u think youre in love it will make you do crazy shit. trust me. theres so much more shit too
>>
>>17280582
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.