[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 24 and haven't had a relationship since I was 19.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: New Bitmap Image (11).jpg (253 KB, 1021x765) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image (11).jpg
253 KB, 1021x765
I'm 24 and haven't had a relationship since I was 19. I am so drained from being alone with no real intimacy, and it kills me.

My friends aren't really helping me, and whenever a girl does show interest, one of them usually takes her first. I'm 5'8, bald, and skinny as hell. I'm in shape and I look pretty good, but need to gain weight.

The ways to meet girls are money, through friends, or by looking good; I have none of that. I can't win over girls with my personality because my friends just don't connect me with girls. With that, I've bought steroids and I'm going to take them to get big and look good.

Is there any reason I should turn back now? I just can't keep going at this life without intimacy. I've had sex quite a few times this year, but I'm miserable still. I just want real intimacy and connection.
>>
>>17279310

Eat a bag of dust.
>>
File: 1466444795213.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466444795213.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>17279310
>I can't win over girls with my personality because my friends just don't connect me with girls

This is your issue, don't depend on "friends" to get a girl for you. You need to go and approach them by yourself, talk about whatever and just be cool. Don't do steroids, that shit will actually turn girls off.
>>
>>17279310

>skinny as hell
>im in shape

what

>i look good,
>the only way to meet girls is by looking good
>i have none of that

what?

>bald
>i look pretty good

what?

you are a walking contradiction. just post a frew pictures of yourself and we will go from there. if you cant do that then we cant help you. start on the surface and work your way in.
>>
>>17279316

i do not know a time i ever got a girl through friends, dunno why OP assumes this is a thing. its not like girls are waiting around for men to introduce them to other men.
>>
Its only because you think its money, friends or good looks holds you back. You dont need any of that shit to get a girl, especially steroids. Friends usually get in the way, moneys for whores, and nobody wants to be with a girl whos only concerned with looks. Youre view of women is all fucked up.
>>
>doing roids to get pussy

You're incredibly insecure and pussy deprived.
Doing roids is for bodybuilders and people with physically demanding jobs (athletes, models, military, ect)
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 205x246
>>17279310
>I'm 24 and haven't had a relationship since I was 19.

Amateur.
>>
Do you even lift?

Roids won't do shit for you unless you know how to lift.
>>
>>17279310
Fuck. This is becoming more and more common. I don't like this. How can we compete when even the beta males can just inject their way into women's pussies?
>>
I had a smoking hot loving girlfriend, when I was a fat, drunk, broke loser. I'm more successful now and in better shape, but I'm less fun to be around. Just go out and talk to girls often, steroids can really fuck you up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.