[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically, if a man were to come face to face with an adult,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1280x960
Hypothetically, if a man were to come face to face with an adult, fully developed Minotaur, what would he have to do to survive?

Also, how would one kill it? I've heard guns are innefective against them, were they to exist and need to be slain in one-on-one combat.
>>
>>17278975
Classically portrayed, Minotaur are essentially big brutes...cunning in mazes and with excellent senses of direction and smell, but otherwise not all that much different from other large, aggressive things. Their musculature, circulatory and nervous systems are basically human and they are mortal. That said, using strategy and attacking similar vital areas as one would a human, they can be defeated. Traps, various martial weaponry and projectiles should work. They can be blinded, choked, tripped, etc. As for guns specifically, a high enough caliber shell should suffice--they are not known for being bullet proof to my recollection...
>>
File: Minotaur.jpg (5 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur.jpg
5 KB, 255x170
>>17278975
Here's the head of one that was roaming in my area. I used the he sword of Aegeus to slay him. They will charge at you so be careful.
>>
This is random as hell.

Well, hooves are really only designed to dig in while running forwards, so anything with hooves is going to have a difficult time moving side to side, and is going to require a turning radius in order to actually face another direction. Bearing this in mind, the typically slouched posture of such beasts due to their disproportional body mass, it would be pretty easy to gain access to it's back. Minotaurs probably don't actively stretch very much, and due to slouching the majority of the time, their posterior deltoids would likely be underdeveloped meaning they wouldn't be able to grab you from their back. From there, you've got pretty good access to the neck area. Being a vertebrate, they rely on a source of blood to their central nervous system in order to function. Cut that off, and you've got a dead minotaur.
>>
12 ga 00 magnum buck to his face holes.
>we have guns. Lets hope we dont have weapons literate minotaurs
>>
Who would win in a fight, OP or Minotaur Man?
>>
>>17279030
Where can I find the sword?
>>
>>17279197
>everyone knows shotguns defeat anything regardless of the effectiveness of guns provided youre at close range.
Minotaurs dont got shit.
>Most powerful weapon inna game
>>
>>17278975
ethnicity?
>>
>>17279202
Well is this OP pre or post research and preparations?
>>
>>17280344
He's 4chan prepared
>>
Just a random question, but how were these creatures formed and reared? Were minotaurs the product of a horny man raping a cow, or a horny bull raping a human female? And even then, did the mother of the Minotaur die during childbirth? Giving birth to horn nubs would've been very difficult and painful if not impossible. Who took care of the developing creature, if not for father or mother?
>>
isn't it obvious?
>You need the sword of Aegeus like Theseus used at the Labyrinth of Crete to slay the beast.

I tried a shotgun once... the stupid bitch just laughed at my feeble attempt before ramming me in the ass with his horns.
>>
>>17281072
OP here, I believe it has to do with King Minos' wife. Minos was given a perfect bull by the gods, but the condition of him receiving it was that he would sacrifice it to them in their honor. He liked the bull so much that he refused to do so, so Zeus or someone else made his wife fall in love with it, so she made love to the bull and begot the Minotaur, which he decided to later house in the labyrinth built by Daedalus.

I think that's how it goes more or less. I've been doing a lot of research for my eventual fight with it. If that were to hypothetically happen, I mean.
>>
>>17280381
>4chan prepared
Minotaur.

>how do I kill cowman

>just b urself
>talk to your parents
>try /r/mintoaurs
>post pic of minotaur-san
>movies are a bad first date
>>
File: 298170_large.jpg (35 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
298170_large.jpg
35 KB, 700x461
just use a string dude
>>
File: subtle lol.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
subtle lol.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>17282023
God damn it anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.