[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FhdtBUJ.png (81 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FhdtBUJ.png
81 KB, 400x400
So /adv/ is my first time postimg here, i am a 19 yr old guy, 8/10 and i like this girld that is 28, she already has a career, i am just strarting mine. Has anyone ever dated older women, if so, any recommendation on how to convince here, she digs me, but the main problem is the age. How can i get her to see pass this?

Pls /adv/ i need your help.
>>
She's almost definitely not going to date you
>>
We are already dating but i do not see her very convinced due to the age issue
>>
>>16491859
>How can i get her to see pass this?
The only way you can play this off is by being a house husband. If she wants kids, you're going to have to give in and stay home with the kid. If she doesn't, you have a small chance. For most women, the age difference is going to make them feel insecure. My mom is married to a good friend of mine who's only 6 years older than myself--he's my husband's best friend. It works for them because they both have decent jobs and she doesn't want anymore children. He's indifferent about the whole child thing.
>>
>>16491864
>i do not see her very convinced due to the age issue
You're likely at very different stages of life, and she may not think you're mature or responsible enough.
>>
>>16491869
I do understand that if i were to go through with this of course i'd have to be a commited man, good for me i study medicine, have my own house and 2 more on rent, and well due to my career i spend most time inside my household
>>
>>16491872
I thought this too but i have always considered myself mature and comprehensible, bsides i have taken some test with psicologist and my mental age goes as high as 35-40 due to maturity, so maybe i got a chance there
>>
File: 18.jpg (16 KB, 228x237) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
16 KB, 228x237
get that word "Date" out of your vocabulary.
it will make your life allot easier right.
Basically.. you should be in quantity over quality mode.. she is probably nearer to that holy fuck I wanna drop a baby out of my vagina mode. So I highly suggest wearing rubbers and dont slip one past the goalie. You got youth on your side and she probably would enjoy some energetic cocksmithing. dont ever bring up the issue of age ever.. if you think its an issue... SHE will think its an issue. Just go for positive win/win situations only. Do not go deep with your emotions are you are going to die and do something stupid. Just plow her fields like a hired cock as much as possible. No emotions, dont be THAT guy. DONNNN'T.
>>
>>16491864
You're honestly probably just a bit of fun to her, nothing serious. VERY few girls would seriously date someone 9 years younger than you
>>
>>16491889
than them*
>>
>>16491885
In all of this i think what i liked the most was
>dont ever bring up the issue of age ever...if you think its an issue...SHE will think its an issue.Just go for positive win/win situations only.

And of course i will be careful, she has more plans in her career so she is careful about that too
>>
>>16491877
>i study medicine, have my own house and 2 more on rent, and well due to my career i spend most time inside my household
You don't seem to understand. She's a career oriented person, so she's NOT going to put her life on hold while she waits for you to play catch up. And if you have kids, YOU will be the one at home. You can say good bye to your studies as you'll never work a serious job. She needs a family man that will take on the role of house-husband. Someone to be there all day with the kids. Few women like her will give up a career that they've put so much time and effort into.

>>16491883
>i have always considered myself mature and comprehensible
What you think of yourself doesn't matter.

>i have taken some test with psicologist and my mental age goes as high as 35-40 due to maturity
If anything, I think this shows how immature you are. You're trying way too hard to show how smart and mature you are, which is how a kid acts. Mature people don't have to try.
>>
>>16491918
I accept your comment, very interesting. And about the tests, they were really applied to me, family made me go to a shrink after my parents passed away. Therefore i really had no choice
>>
>>16491889
>You're honestly probably just a bit of fun to her, nothing serious. VERY few girls would seriously date someone 9 years younger than you

Everyone is different, op. Its up to you to figure out her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.