[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex wants to be fuckbuddies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Pure Anger.jpg (133 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Pure Anger.jpg
133 KB, 1600x900
So my ex broke up with me about a week ago and I tried repeatedly to make things work with her and offering to grab a coffee to talk. She wants to take a 2 week break, but in the meantime she doesn't mind fucking, so long as her friends/family don't find out.

Thing is, I feel completely betrayed by her after we repeatedly used to tell eachother "I love you forever no matter what". She tells me she still loves me, but is committing to the break. If she truly cared for me, we would work things out. Her suggestion to fuck during the break is the shit eating icing on her treasonous cake.

I want to make an evil plan of fucking with her head, but the best I have so far is dropping her off after a fuck session and saying "thanks for the fuck whore, we're done"... but since I doubt her love for me, I don't think this will affect her too much. Can anyone offer a way to fuck with her head?
>>
Really want to fuck with her head?

Pass, and let her go. Still be friendly if she contacts you, but keep her at an acquaintance level distance

obviously it sucks at first because you don't get sex, but later on you get the satisfaction of knowing you kept your dignity

plus it will rack her brain like crazy why you are passing up free sex

the only thing you have to do is just be able to bear the thought that she is gonna get plowed from other dudes asap (probably already is now) and that ultimately this is move where you are cutting your losses and there is nothing to gain.
>>
There is no way to fuck with her. You can either continue to get your nuts off or drop her. Your call. There's no revenge plan other than becoming the man that got away.
>>
>>17279237

I was really considering this. she was actually stunned when I finally agreed to have the break (I think she wanted me to fully break up with her) and I think my agreement naturally fucked with her head already.

But you might have a point. Refusing free sex from her could fuck her head up a bit, or at least until she gets slammed by some random BBC ( she said no sex was part of the break but she might be prospecting it as you mentioned)
>>
>>17279240

Would this just mean cutting her off completely, and just let how good of a boyfriend I was ( I really was ) stew in her head?
>>
>>17279258

don't cut her off completely, that is retarded. just stay friends, even if it means you text once every two months to ask how you're doing. you never know how different you life may be in 5 years, keeping her as a friend may be the best decision ever, trust me.

don't do anything, you don't need to do anything, that is the point. Don't initiate anything, just keep doing you like nothing happened. If she changes her mind and wants to get back together, she will let you know, and it will be because of her changing her own mind on her own, not because of anything you do or do not do.

and she may not change her mind at all... or she may, entirely depending on what you do.

Women, man...

Have fun
>>
File: zrGzkAl.png (642 KB, 875x909) Image search: [Google]
zrGzkAl.png
642 KB, 875x909
Getting caught IS part of my plan

Bump
>>
>>17279280

Thanks for the advice man. As part of what you recommended should I avoid sex with her ?
>>
>>17279237
This. Multiple reasons.

>fucking with her WILL make it harder to forget her and move on
>after you fought hard for your relationship and she refused, fucking her will reinforce that she still has power over you
>as mentioned, your dignity

Don't do it. Tell her thanks, but no thanks.
>>
>>17279287

Up to you brotha, if she offers nothing wrong with partaking.

Just don't chase man, that is the point. You will waste years of your life if you chase and fixate your attention on this girl. Let her go.
>>
>>17279304
Also wanted to add that your original plan indeed would only humiliate her if she still cares for you. And even if she does, it would hurt at first, but over time when she got over the sadness it would just reveal you as a petty vengeful guy who couldn't keep himself from trying to get his mean spirited revenge on the girl who broke up with him.

Not doing it is way better even if it's long con.
>>
>>17279304

I can see where you're coming from with this, but wouldn't fucking her then dumping her ass immediately make null any thought that she has power over me? As immature as it sounds, wouldn't having the last laugh be a method of preserving dignity?
>>
>>17279315
It would be if she hadn't already dumped you.
>>
Okay I suppose >>17279314
Answers >>17279315

The only thing is, I was the one fighting as hard as possible for us to work shit out. She was the one who kept pushing for a break, so how could I be the vicious one?
>>
>>17279315

you will grow up and look back on yourself and cringe powerfully

don't
>>
>>17279315
Not really. Look, if you really did not give one single fuck about her, you would fuck her until something else came along and then leave. You would simply not care to rub anything in. Even if it hurts her, going this route also reveals to her how invested you are in hurting her, aka how much she hurt you.
And over time as I said, she will get consolation from the conclusion that this was a douche move and apparently you were not that sweet a guy deep down anyway if you had that side of you stalled somewhere.
>>
>>17279319
Not sure if it sounds any better, but officially were "taking a break".... kek
>>
>>17279323
Her wanting to break up is heartbreaking for you, but not a mark of bad character on her side. Her suggesting to fuck during the break is extremely insensitive and, frankly, quite stupid. Potentially selfish but what do you know, she's probably a dumb young girl so she might tell herself that fading your relationship out will make it easier for you as well. Not unheard of.

What you are thinking about is cruel. It's a plan crafted to hurt her for the sake of hurting her. I say that without judgment because god knows I have had worse thoughts in pain but this is how it is.
>>
File: 4739294udf.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
4739294udf.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
>>17279327

You have persuasion skills my friend. From all this advice I think I can rationally draw a middle ground: keep things physical once or a few times, then tell her being friends is as far as I want to go. I can never forgive her for taking this break, so it's not like we'll ever get back together anyways. I think showing I'm capable of walking away is just about as good as revenge as I can find. Thanks for clearing my head guys.
>>
>>17279345
It's your decision to make and live with, but one firm warning: search your soul to see whether you think you can really calmly walk away after that, or that it will chip your soul and/or rekindle your feelings (if they have even lessened somewhat to begin with) for her. You don't want to get in a vicious cycle where you are depressed, can't say no to intimacy with her, feel worse afterwards because it is almost the same but without the lovingness of it all, then can't resist the temptation again and so on. I think a clean break is virtually always the best.

Having said that, this is not a bad plan if you don't fall into the trap of falling for her too much. Either way I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>17279341
You're right. There is effectively no outcome of my plan besides causing more pain unto her. Seriously, just venting in this thread cleared my head immensely, and my emotions for her have already mostly faded on her behalf. Also, you made a point that the break is not really anyone's fault... people lose connection. Thanks for the reply!
>>
>>17279230

This happened to me except I dumped the girl because I was sick of her being shady. I was in her neighborhood, so I fucked her once and she tried to use that fuck to get me back together with her. Instead, as soon as I came on her face, she asked me to stay for a bit. I said sure, she went to the bathroom to wash up and I dipped.

Moral of the story, cum on her face and leave. Better yet, cum in her eye by "accident" and then leave.

Also, why doesn't she want her family finding out about you guys?
>>
>>17279352

Excellent advice my friend. I've fallen for girls harder than with her, so I believe I'll resist.
>>
>>17279237
excellent advice
>>
>>17279355

Fucking kek. We're you able to do that with no emotions on your behalf?

And to answer your question; I believe it's because her friends and family are convincing her to do the break the most. Obviously she's either extremely influenced by them, and/or she agrees with them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.