[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got my first date tomorrow. its a double date. girl is def dtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458962865847.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458962865847.gif
2 MB, 400x400
got my first date tomorrow.
its a double date.
girl is def dtf and is into me.
i have a huge crush on her.
wtf do i do not to mess this up?
drink?
>>
>double date
>thinking you're actually going to get laid
>>
Get into this mindset:

You have nothing to take from her, but everything to give from her. Don't think about the sex you want to have with her, just assume that there is a 100% guaranteed chance that at the end of the night you're going to get it, and just enjoy yourself. You have nothing to take from her, but everything to give her. Speak to her like you're have a million dollars to give to her, not like you're going to borrow money or take something from her.

You are the fucking man, and at the end of it all there are other bitches, if she aint into you it's all good you just keep the party going. Don't overthink it, take it one step at a time.

Go into it with that mindset and you'll be golden.
>>
>>17275790
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
>>
It's a first date. Just focus on getting to know her. Talk. Converse. The goal shouldn't be how to get between her legs; not yet, at least.
>>
>>17275800
Do you actually think that what OP's talking about is an achievement?
>>
>>17275800
severe social anxiety to the point in which i freeze up?
>humble bragging
lol?
>>
>>17275800
>he thinks a first date in a group setting is something to brag about
Dude... how lonely are you?
>>
>>17275790
Don't drink, at least not more than the others do. It'll just increase the risk of you fucking up. Instead relax, just try to think of and treat her like a friend, so you can loosen up a little.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.