[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with calling people beta's as an insult? Is this really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Whats with calling people beta's as an insult? Is this really where were at? So theres only 2 kinds of people now. Agressive take charge blowhards and limp wristed. Wussbags. This shit is more ridiculous than the idiots who preach it. Have you ever met a real alpha? I mean a no bullshit grizzled dude. Theyre quite, because they rarely have to raise theyre voice. They dont throw theyre weight around because they dont have to. I think alot of people are confusing the loudest guy in the room as the alpha. If you ever met a real one you would know these guys only show that shit when wild off the wall shit kicks off. Real alphas arnt concerned with pissing on everything. A real alpha would never call another man a beta cause hes above that shit.
>>
>>17275738
>Whats with calling people beta's as an insult? Is this really where were at? So theres only 2 kinds of people now. Agressive take charge blowhards and limp wristed. Wussbags.
That's what the redpillers tried to claim, when they attempted to apply pseudoscientific evopsych BS to the dating world. But in a classic case of You Are What You Hate, they turned out to be very much on the side of things they didn't want to be on, and so "beta" became a useful insult against them. That's the sense people tend to use in this place.
>>
Did one of them hook up with the girl you've been orbiting?
>>
>>17275753
Id say 10% are real. But this beta nonsense usually comes from idiots like this guy.
>>
>>17275753
>>17275774
So that's a "yes"?
>>
>>17275738
>dismiss the alpha/beta terminology as dumb generalization
>proceed to describe your own highly specific dumb generalization
>>
>taking 4chan seriously
>>
>>17275738
You probably have female """""friends""""", don't you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.