[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been talk to girl on Tinder for three weeks >Meet up after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Been talk to girl on Tinder for three weeks
>Meet up after about a week of talking
>Make plans to meet up again 3 days later
>"Ok, so when are you going to be free"
>"I'm not sure"
>Week later
>"Hey are you free at all this week"
>"I don't know"

Is she trying to hint at that she doesn't actually want to see me again?
>>
lol, he doesn't realize that she's juggling like 8 other penises right now.
>>
>She seems less and less interested every day we talk
>It could just be me overthinking things but idk.
>Can't stop panicking because I'm scared I'm being an annoyance or something

Why can't I keep calm and rational about women
>>
>>17274905

Women like to play these games.

>what do you want to do?
>idk
>how about this?
>idk or "no"

The only thing that has worked for me consistently is saying

"I am going here at so and so day at so and so time" are you interested.

If they make no effort to compromise cut them loose! They are just a waste of time and energy.

For reference making an effort is like

>"I am not available that day but here's when I should be available" the ladder just says that they don't give a shit and you should keep your money in your pocket. Cheers
>>
>>17274934
Fuck she was so cool too, and cute.

I really hope it's nothing and just am overthinking things....
>>
>>17274934
True words are being said on 4chan.
What the fuck is happening.
>>
Learn2women.
>>
>>17275246
I'm convinced I'm literally autistic so idk if I'll ever be able tk
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.