[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I so fucked up? I'll date a girl, destroy her emotionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 414607[1].jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
414607[1].jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
Why am I so fucked up?

I'll date a girl, destroy her emotionally to the point of insecurity and then have her crying and desperate for me.

Then when she finally wants to leave me, I am the one who flips the script? And try to keep the girl with me.
But I know that I would never even really change.

What is wrong with me?

I know I have a problem, and it isn't just affecting other people but myself as well.
>>
>>17273286

You're an emotional terrorist. You plunge others into a state of chaos because you, yourself, feel trapped in a state of chaos.

You want things you can't have, and then when you have them you don't want them anymore. Its very common amongst young men and as someone whose been in exactly your position I still feel truly awful about some of the things I did to women growing up.

Own your shit right now and get help for it before you end up fucking over someone who actually loves you. You'll never forgive yourself.
>>
>>17273308

> before you end up fucking over someone who actually loves you. You'll never forgive yourself.

I think it's too late for that.
But I've already accepted that.

Why did you do it?
Was it a powertrip thing?
I think, to be honest, I do it because it's sexually gratifying.

Did you ever get into relationships just purely for sex?
>>
>>17273286
Go to a psych support group, you will find someone who can deal with you.
Bipolar, et al.
At least you guys will have balance.

If you do drugs, it sounds like you will need to be a psych patient yourself, so it's also an option.
>>
File: mirrorpepe.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
mirrorpepe.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
>>17273308
>You're an emotional terrorist.
who the fuck says this?
>>
>>17273320
I am not bipolar. Girls describe as very calm, and 'safe.'
I rarely get mad, or snap at anyone. Why would I be bipolar?

Plus, I've never done any drugs.
Not even marijuanas.
>>
>>17273326
I'm not saying you're bipolar.
I'm saying you should date a bipolar to keep the chaos balanced.

I'm saying you should probably do drugs.
>>
sounds like you are an asshole
>>
>>17273332
Great advice.
Thank you.
>>
>>17273325
> be emotional terrorist
> go to psych warts
> start demoralizing everyone
>>
I am the same.
>>
Hoe do you exactly emotionally destroy the girls you date?
>>
>>17273681
Ignore, ignore, lie, demean them (after they are fully attracted to me), toy with them.

I want to stop though.
>>
>>17273749
No, you don't.
You're only here to convince what semblance of decency you have to rest so you can keep having fun.

Deep down you know you'll always be the attention whoring drama queen.
>>
>>17273286
Go to a therapist dude. Other guys have to pick up the pieces and you create in these women lifelong trust issues. Smh
>>
>>17273286
>I'll date a girl, destroy her emotionally to the point of insecurity and then have her crying and desperate for me.
>Then when she finally wants to leave me, I am the one who flips the script? And try to keep the girl with me.
>But I know that I would never even really change.
>What is wrong with me?

You desperately like to feel wanted, and are afraid of being rejected.

A girl crying out for you makes you feel wanted. A girl who's in a mess because of you makes you feel wanted. If she tries to leave, you're afraid that you're not wanted, and panic.

That's what's wrong with you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.