[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a life so cool I don't have to spend my free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 188514.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
188514.png
317 KB, 796x712
How do I get a life so cool I don't have to spend my free time fantasizing?
I wanna go on an adventure and shoot things and save the world
>>
>>17273020

im lucky enough that my life is exciting. not marvel movie video game exciting, but a lot of the stuff i dreamed of doing as a kid im doing now.

join the army if thats what you want, but as soon as you hear army you'll cringe and be like 'THATS NOT SAIVNG THE WORLD' as if thats a real thing, and you know theres no magic fantasy adventure waiting for you.

even the paranormal adventures arent really glamour, you just end up with temporary brain damage til your boss performs an exorcism on you, then you go back to doing paperwork and catching ghosts in jars.
>>
>>17273020
You cant.

I wish i was lying but this is why games exist.
>>
>>17273026

mostly this. life can be exciting but its never going to be a little story book. you gotta remember in the story, the character isnt having fun. sometimes what you are enjoying is the characters darkest moment.

unlesss your playing sonic, hes the only character i know thats happy from start to finish.

most people in your position just write.
>>
File: 1459629685191s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459629685191s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>17273020
This is why videogames exist. There is no saving the world bullshit in reality. Everyone has their "interests" to "protect". (Americucks).

You can however go and volunteer overseas with the red cross, and be a real hero.

Yeah, reality's heroes are not famous like movie stars. Fuck this gay earth
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Become a CIA.
>>
>>17273020

careful OP

you'll become a school or mall shooter if you continue down this path of treachery and evilness
>>
>>17273039

mostly this. lots of opportunities to help people but no one wants to do it if they arent stopping the big bomb from going off.
>>
>>17273051
What? I don't follow
>>
>>17273020
you can do all of those things by fighting against isis
>>
>>17273112
You could probably do it easier fighting FOR Isis
>they're in desperate need of fighters
>battling impossible odds
>establishing religious order in a world of degenerate pleasure-seekers
FBI i'm not joining Isis btw
>>
>>17273126
but muslim men are the biggest degenerates. the degeneracy will stay either way
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.