[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything at all you can do to stop being gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 600x873
Is there anything at all you can do to stop being gay?
>>
Abstinence and loneliness
>>
>>17272242
That's what I do anyway.

I wouldn't mind no sex but not being able to share my life with someone is crushing.

How important is sex to women?
>>
>>17272234

not really. conversion therapy is known to be shit.

that being said, you dont have to be a fucking faggot. im only out to one of my friends, and the only reason im out to him is cuz we met by me asking him out on a date. hes straight but we hit it off so yeah.

outside of him no one needs to know. my sexuality is really no ones business and i dont intend any of my other friends to meet a partner til i find someone worth introducing them to. but im more homosexual than homoromantic or whatever so it hasnt happened yet single for four years.

but i digress. my point is that your sexuality doesnt have to define you. you dont have to be a career gay like all the tohers. you dont have to make a gay joke every five minutes. or ever. you can just never acknowledge the gay discussion.

the only time i ever seem to is with my parents (god i regret that) and here on 4chan
>>
Why don't you want to be gay?
>>
>>17272250
>>17272252
The problem is I want a partner.
>>
>>17272268

you can still eb partnered and closeted. even when i do 'date' i just dont really do stuff in public unless im not with friends. when i am with friends and i happen to bring a pseudo date, i tend to just be buddy buddy with the date, and it makes it a lot hotter desu.

by the time someone is worth being a partner, its worth tellign the people close to you. no one else really has to know.

more fun to surprise someone after ywo years by bringing ur boyfriend around than to just have an awkward conversation where you 'admit' it desu
>>
>>17272278
It's not about peer pressure. My family, friends, workmates and apparently random clothing store employees know I'm gay.

It's about supply and demand. Straight women like me, gay men don't.
>>
>>17272294

thats an interesting conundrum. so the issue here is that you are desperate for bf and its not happening. can you post a pic of yourself and let us know your basic location?

im gay as fugg and drowning in boi pussy.
>>
>>17272304
Eastern Europe, and no.

I don't want sex. I want a partner.
>>
>>17272308

right... the implication being that i have many options. eastern europe is vague and i dont know hwat you look like so cant say anythign for ur looks so good luck mate.
>>
>>17272316
My appearance will only derail the subject at hand.
>>
>>17272323

no it wont.

its literally just two people talking right now, and its relevant cuz you claim you attract all these straight girls but virtually no gay man. and saying 'eastern europe' doesnt tell me anything cuz for all i know you mean iraq.
>>
>>17272327
Fine.
>>
>>17272349

ur twinkie and not quite in a good way. id assume you were gay but would not flirt with you, which is saying a bit cuz i am considered rather slutty with my wide tastes.

where in 'eastern europe' do you live? what is the gay scene like? how often do you meet gay people?

i live in los angeles so its boys town here.
>>
>>17272352
There are about 5 gay bars/clubs in the capital city and one in the former capital. Save for "pansexual" "genderfluid" green-haired straight girls, there is no gay scene.
>>
>>17272368

>there are 5 gay bars
>but no gay scene

are you saying these bars are filled only with green haired pseudo sexual women?
>>
>>17272382
Well, to word it in a way that appeals more to you, the gay scene exists beyond my reasonable reach.
>>
>>17272394

okay, so you mean there is a capital, and you cant go there fairly regularly.

so your issue is that you need to move to more gay guys.
>>
>>17272396
I need to finish vocational school first.

I'm not going to quit work and school just to go be unemployed in a 500% more expensive place.

I won't be moving anywhere for at least 5 years or so.

And if I don't make it to school next autumn I'll probably just kill myself.
>>
>>17272234
Just stop. An hero if you can't stop yourself.
>>
>>17272416
I don't fuck guys. I actively dislike getting fucked by guys.

The problem is being fine with dating girls.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.