[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I slept with a guy and there was another girl on the other side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 608x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 608x605
I slept with a guy and there was another girl on the other side of the bed

Her ass was amazing, her hips were so wide, long legs, perky tits. No matter how many squats I do I'll never have an ass or tits or legs or hips like hers

He treated her much better than me, doing things for her, agreeing to buy stuff for her, he was rude to me.

How do I accept my body? I feel so depressed
>>
I dunno, maybe start by respecting your damn fool self and not fucking weird ass guys that have other naked chicks just hanging around.
>>
First of all, don't sleep with people who are not kind to you and make you feel good about yourself. That is the first step to self respect. If someone has something bad to say about your body, fine, don't indulge them.

Seondly, at the end of the day it hardly matters. Sure, if you have a perfect body vs x-legs and thirty pounds overweight, that will give you a different life experience. But the difference between a perfect body and a slim, average body (which is above average if you look overall and not just compare to your age peers, because young and elastic and what not) not so much. No one is going to marry her just for her good ass - and even if someone is, that's a marriage bound to fail. For sexual gratification your sexual skill and enthusiasm are more important. If it's about beauty, at the end of the day face trumps body every time. If it's about attractiveness, how vivacious you are, your posture, whether you have a good smile and know how to flirt play a huge part completely outside of appearance.
I am not trying to say it's a non-issue, I'm trying to say that in the overall picture it's really no big deal. Focus on what you have to offer.
>>
Not making a whore out of yourself would help with self respect.
>>
What are the exact things that made you think he treated her much better and that he was rude to you?

If it's like you were awake in the morning and just surveying the landscape and he was spooning her then you have no basis as the dude was asleep and who the fuck knows who you are going to wake up spooning?

If he was paying more attention to her, talking to her more, and having sec with her more then probably he just liked her more than you.

But I wouldn't put it down to your body, I would say if he is sleeping with you then you have passed his requirements for body type. People generally don't care as much about others' bodies as the other person believes they do. Most of the time interpersonal relationships are a complex mixture of everything. It could be that her pheromones are just right for that dude, but that's no reason to hate your pheromones. Obviously take care of your health and fitness, make sure you're looking after yourself and focusing on bettering yourself every day for no one else but yourself. Life will find a way for the rest of the stuff.

Plus don't have group sex with people you either:

(a) aren't committed to but wish for more and do group sex in the hopes of improving your standing
(b) don't have group sex with someone you feel emotionally connected to in a way you would feel uncomfortable sharing them with other people
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>17267891
It must be hard to be a women, so much is set in stone. As a guy, I can easily transform to at least a 8+\10 if I really want to, actually I'm on my way to it. Only 2 factors are set in stone, height and facial asthetics, i'm luckily 6'2 and have an over average face, but nothing special.
Working on my confidence\body\fashion for quite some time now and it really shows.
Sometimes I get jealous about women, because they have it so easy and have to do zero work except of make up, and not eat too much, but then I remember cases like yours and I smile :)
>>
>>17267891
>How do I accept my body?

Why would you accept your body if it's making you feel depressed?

Reject it. Reject it hard at the gym.

Curls get girls babe
>>
>>17267915
i hope you never get laid
>>
>>17267920
Already do, why?
>>
>>17267922
i doubt that. just because i don't like you. i can tell. your attitude alone warrants a premature case of male pattern baldness :)
>>
>>17267915
I was going to say kudos to you for being at least ONE guy who realizes how much more specific the idea of a perfect female body is than it gets credit for, but then you went all passive aggressive. I don't see the reason for being gleeful about the opposite sex's struggle with beauty image especially as you obviously have experience dealing with your own share, but whatever. You're still right.
>>
Bear with me for a second but what if your self-respect did NOT depend on your sexual attractiveness?
>>
>>17267924
Yeah you are right there are some other factors that suck too, but you can mostly work around them. Without getting bald I'm planning on cutting all my hair, just for fun.
And no there is baldness on my fathers site(but well after the 30s), but not on the mothers site. Afaik most genes for baldness are on the X-Chromosome -> I'll probably not get bald.
>>
>>17267891
You don't.
>>
>>17267933
baldness isn't purely a genetic trait, not even close. it's a mixture of hereditary, hormonal, and environmental factors. hard to determine if you will be affected by it, but keep up the sore 'tude and i'm sure many people will wish it upon you. also why would you shave your head anyways? only trashy idiots shave their heads
>>
>>17267927
Honestly I think you are right, it was probably not fair. I'm just super bitter, being raised with my sister. She grew up to be a 8\10, maybe more, and she lives life in easy mode, no real skills, but still easy bf, etc.
And it just annoys me, that I have to work so HARD for anything that resembles her situation socially. On the other hand I'm pretty sure that I will have a better live overall, just because I have work ethic, which she doesnt.
>>
>>17267915
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
You just had sex. That means you're attractive. You should be happy that you had a mutually pleasant time together with that man. Why do you focus immediately on the negative because someone else is prettier than you? What does that have to do with your happiness, which should be obviously satisfied by your successful romantic conquest? You ask us how you can accept your body but you only describe being jealous and insecure. I guess if your body was swapped with that other girl's body, and you were beautiful and she was less attractive, then you would finally be happy because you could gloat to be prettier and more popular than her. It really sucks that you can't be that kind of person. It sounds so depressing.
>>
>>17267954
i am an average looking girl and no one is giving me anything... so... maybe amend your post to "super hot girls that have walked off of penthouse sets", instead of just "girls"
>>
>>17267948
Like I said just for fun, recently I got a buzzcut, cause of advice from \fa\ and I really like it and the shape of my head. And what speaks against experimenting? It's not like I really care wether other people judge me.
About the baldness thing, I am no expert and there are probably a lot of factors, but I still think that I most probably wont go bald. Even if I do, its not the end of the world, for me at least
>>
>>17267954
I'm not going to argue that some women luck out and get lots of attention with minimal effort on their part, but looking at an entire lifetime I don't think it's that unfair. Men have time on their side, you can decide to live it up for easily ten more years before looking to settle down without issue if you want a family. An older man with a younger woman is much more accepted than the other way around. And the general age range for men to be considered conventionally sexy is a lot bigger. I am European and it is less extreme here (I think in general we are less about youthfulness), but still apparent, and reading online I am shocked to sometimes see women of thirty, thirty five years old described as "older women".
Then there is the issue that if you want to have kids, you get the brunt of the sacrifices from pregnancy, and although some women bounce back great it could wreck your body beyond compare.
And I also feel that while women get the benefit of "just" having to tick the beauty box to get attention, men have more ways to be considered sexy in the traditional, masculine sense. A man who is odd looking but confident, assertive, intelligent, well dressed and succesful will be seen as hot by women, no ifs or buts. A woman with a mannish, undelicate face can offer tons of things that make her a great catch and a great wife, she can dress and behave in a way that makes her cheeky or unconventionally attractive, but nothing she could achieve or do could cause the majority of men who meet her to think of her as hot.

As I said I don't believe in any benefit from playing who has it worse, but I absolutely agree that if you look at the 15-25 age group (especially from an outsider's perspective) being a woman seems much more desirable, but there is more to it than that. Being a man has its own benefits also for attractiveness.

And you're quite right about the work ethic, that's the cornerstone to achieving anything at all.
>>
>>17267971
Most girls luck out. Men are really desperate.
>>
>i sleep around a lot
>buh buh in hookup culture the sexier girls are treated nicer :(
>>
>>17268023
This

If your body can't buy you nice treatment then you have to do it with your personality.
You most likely won't find people too interested in your personality in random threesomes.
>>
>I'm privileged but I'm not the MOST privileged, help :(
>>
>>17267891
Plot twist - it's his sister.

I'd laugh though, really.
>>
File: 1466044600051.jpg (98 KB, 728x1034) Image search: [Google]
1466044600051.jpg
98 KB, 728x1034
>>17267891
>squats meme

I love it. Perky tits are always the best!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.