[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does pussy taste nasty/how can a girl not make it taste foul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466117556183.jpg (212 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1466117556183.jpg
212 KB, 1280x722
I've had sex with 5 girls in my 18 years of existence, and all of them had foul tasting vaginas except for one that tasted sweet and was actually really nice.

My girlfriend said if I can come up with some suggestions on how to make it taste better she'd be open to trying to make it taste better. What works and what doesn't?
>>
>>17268046
tell her to wash her filthy cunt?
>>
Worst case scenario is she has a yeast infection or STD. This is unlikely if she has not noticed a change in smell and has no irritation. Also, she should smell less strongly right out of the shower if it's not a medical issue.

Other than that, it is likely diet. What helps is drinking a lot of water, eating fruits (especially pineapple) and avoiding too much foods like red meat, garlic, onions etc that make your bodily fluids smell/taste bitter. You can find whole lists online. Smoking also affects it negatively.

Apart from this synthetic panties (cotton all the way), too tight pants/underwear, washing the inside with soap or douching and shaving the pubes can all contribute to stronger smell.
>>
>>17268080
It's definitely not an STD, it tastes the same as all the other vaginas except that one good one, and she was tested and has nothing. She hasn't noticed anything different
>>
>>17268089
Then diet is your best bet, but it would obviously be a reasonably big commitment, if she barely drinks water that's the easiest thing to tackle. It's not the more the better, but if she's not properly hydrated her fluids aren't diluted enough and that has a quick fix.
>>
>>17268046
I don't know what kind of trashy girls you have had sex with. I've had sex with over 50 girls, gone down on at least half of them, and not once has it tasted foul.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.