[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna get straight to the point here, i'm a fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: man-boobs6.jpg (33 KB, 311x346) Image search: [Google]
man-boobs6.jpg
33 KB, 311x346
I'm gonna get straight to the point here, i'm a fat shit who is tired of being a virgin with big man titties.
I am about 5'11 and 243 pounds. my diet usually consists of fast food, pasta, snacks, etc. and i never exercise at all. Give me the fastest method to lose about 50 pounds. This includes which specific exercises I should part take in daily and how long I should do them for, and also what is the best possible diet daily.
>>
>>17267495
Hey fat fuck, maybe spoonfeeding isn't the best thing for you?

try reading the sticky on /fit/ and actually dong something yourself
>>
Do anything that makes you tired, pushups, running, jumping up and down etc. Make sure you really exert yourself.

Eat less than you normally do. Not a shitton less, but a fair bit less. Slowly scale back food intake over time.

Repeat daily.
>>
File: 1396737370416.gif (1019 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1396737370416.gif
1019 KB, 500x245
>>17267495

Put less calories in you than you exert. There are plenty of free calculators online you help you find the average calorie usage someone in your age, height, and weight needs.

Stop eating everything you just mentioned. NOW and FOREVER.

Lift weights focusing on larger muscle groups like your back, chest and legs. This is not to spot reduce, which is a myth, but to have your body work on your core strength.

Do squats, lunges, lat rows, chest rows, and farmers carry.

Walk as much as possible

Drink more water, in fact for now only drink water

Also get plenty of rest.

Do these things 5 days of the week and you'll drop weight. It'll take you about a year.

You won't do any of this and just find a reason to ignore me or stop. So other than that, liposuction and diet pills. Go nuts.
>>
>>17267495
Eat less
Eat only when actually hungry
Go do a walk every day
>>
>>17267502
hey faggot, i posted the same exact thread on /fit/ awhile ago because the stickies didn't help shit, fuck off if you aren't contributing to the thread
>>
fat fuck, losing weight since a while. best thing you can do is start to embrace or even enjoy the feeling of being hungry. see it as your fat cells raging in their death fight.
>>
>>17267511
You're literally too stupid to apply information. Hopeless.
>>
>>17267509
this is actually a very great way to start. I'll add that there is no such thing as "fast" weight loss. It took you years to pack it on, it's going to take a while to take it back off. Be patient, and be driven and you'll see it all happen in front of you over time. It's actually pretty neat to watch!
>>
>>17267516
>>17267509
>>17267507
alright sounds pretty good, so how much time should i spend exercising a day, I assume 60 minutes but I wanna confirm with you guys
>>17267515
thanks for contributing to the thread
>>
>>17267525

Glad to help! And believe me, this shit is not impossible just takes time. If there is one thing I can't stress enough, it is to lay down this notion of speed. Your body is going to do whatever it can to burn the fuel you give it efficiently we are very good at that. Your job is to not "flood the engine" so to speak and only eat when necessary and not use food as a comfort tool.

As for working out, actually shorter spurts would be best for you. An hour at the gym, unless you are focusing on endurance, is pretty much a waste of time. You just want to get that heartbeating and work up a sweat. 15 minutes every day, 5 days a week, should be enough to start out. I'd recommend not pushing yourself too hard. The reasons are that a) you haven't ever worked out so your body needs time to adjust to this new effort b) your heart hasn't been taxed this way so it needs time to adjust and c) if you'e miserable, you're just going to stop.

This is not a race, it is a lifestyle. You just want to slowly introduce these new systems into your life in spurts. Don't go all hog on it, you'll burn yourself out, hate yourself, and relapse into bad habits.
>>
>>17267495
>>>/fit/
>>
Opie get a job where you're on your feet all day. Don't skimp on good shoes. Walk dat fat away. I dropped several Jean sizes just by walking and being more active and simply eating....less. And I am female. It is different for us to lose weight compared to men, but the method of eat less, move more should still apply.

Yes it will take months, no it's not a fast process
>>
>>17267495
Cardio, water and diet
>>
>>17267536
Here, I'll do one extra for you, try this out as a starter kit:

15 minutes a day, with 2 days rest.

- 20 Jumping jacks
rest for 30 seconds
- 20 squats
- 10 pushups
rest for 30s
- 20 lunges
- 10 pushups
rest for 30s
- 20 jumping jacks

Do this circuit three times. Feel free to rest between, but remember the goal here is to keep that heartrate up.

Then sometime in the day carve out time to go OUTSIDE and walk for like 10 minutes.

That's it. The rest is not eating all that fast food and drinking a lot of water.
>>
oh yeah forgot to mention. Eat 3 concrete meals a day with snacks in between. Make sure you're getting enough sleep in addition to your job once you get it. Cut soft drinks such as soda entirely out of your diet. Good luck
>>
>>17267554
be easy on that whole snaking stuff. He really needs to focus on cutting calories. If he goes hungry he'll be tempted to gorge true but snacks can be deadly if it's not healthy low calories

OP, anon is right but you have to stay ontop of your intake. You binge on snacks you'll not be making much if any progress in fat loss.
>>
>>17267549
Thanks for the advice, I copied all this down and will try it tomorrow
>>
File: 1465442533282.jpg (168 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
1465442533282.jpg
168 KB, 1033x679
>>17267565
Right on man, for real this stuff becomes easier and easier the more you do it. After a while you stop worrying and it's just like part of what you do, of who you are. You're that guy who gives a shit about himself and knows how to give his body what it needs. You're still you, just now a more energetic you. Proud of you man, you got this by the ass!
>>
>>17267525
Do 2 hours a day at five days a week if you can. I used to be 245 and now im about 194. It's gonna suck, but it's worth it.
>>
File: 1365551206023.png (215 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1365551206023.png
215 KB, 500x375
>>17267834
>>
>>17267565
try it today brother
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.