[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl that is kinda becoming a closer friend (I usually do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 1463670764501.png (89 KB, 705x419) Image search: [Google]
1463670764501.png
89 KB, 705x419
So a girl that is kinda becoming a closer friend (I usually do not make friends) that has a gf gave me a quick massage with her feet. Also I think I sensed some attraction and she initiated contact often in this chill social gathering. Is this solid grounds to say she is attracted?

I have known here a couple of years, but just started interacting with her. we really did not talk back then because, according to her, I was sort of an intimidating figure. For all intents and purposes, we just started knowing each other. I am 3 years older.

I think a polygamous relationship could be a viable option. I must also mention I also have a gf.

Is there a way to present this or habdle the situation in a way it increases my/our chances of success?
>>
File: whoresnotlaughing.jpg (28 KB, 811x273) Image search: [Google]
whoresnotlaughing.jpg
28 KB, 811x273
>she touched me so now I can have sex with her.

Sure, go for it why not. Tell your girlfriend, I'm positive she will be all for it.
>>
>>17267471
Are you retarded? Is that what I said? Read again, dumbass. I am reporting facts and asking you to help me get to the desired outcome.

Not that hard. Also everyone knows that this kind of thing is not just proposed if you wanna have a shot. You must create favorable conditions and they must also want it or at least be curious.
>>
File: 1456374782229.jpg (66 KB, 312x560) Image search: [Google]
1456374782229.jpg
66 KB, 312x560
>>17267476

Have you been diagnosed with any sort of chronic mental disorder yet? I am guessing narcissism with a heavy helping of Asperger.

Hey dingleberry, you are trying to conjure up a manipulation to get your girlfriend and some twat you barely know who put her feet on you, to do you. Other than just being straight up about it, what the hell else other option you got?

Here, uh tell the girl A that you have a long lost sister (girl B) who is sick and you need to help her by giving her oral while girl A stimulates your prostate.

What the hell do you what here?
>>
>>17267494
Uh...maybe making it so they all know each other better? Maybe some ways I could ask the relevant questions with plausible deniability? Maybe a various possible strategies? Think of relevant factors?

Manipulation is such a charged word. Does it really matter when in the end they all want it and are happy? I think refusing this desires would be even more pathological. I guess that is what happens when society is sexually repressive in sneaky ways while promoting sexual freedom.
>>
>>17267518
sounds like you answered your own question then there m8. Go forth and tarry your sexual desires!
>>
What is your girlfriend like? You haven't given us anything to worth working with here. We need details on behavioral traits, attitudes, kinks, flaws, history. Anything. You've told us some one gave you a massage and now you want to fuck her.
>>
>>17267522
Actually I want advice in how to maximize my chances of fulfilling them. Also it is not just sexual. I do believe these girls are pretty cool.
>>
>>17267526
Ok. My gf is reasonable, kinda jelly, likes shotacon, drawing, videogames and has a very rich inner world that shares on rare ocassion or only when stimulated with the discussion. She is also kinda rage prone and, specially recently, very anti-sjw.
>>
>>17267531
okay and what about this other girl what do you know about her?
>>
>>17267531
there is nothing that tells us here that she would approve of a polygamous relationship
>very anti-sjw
there is a higher chance of liberals being more willing to experiment sexually. I lived in Berkeley and San Fran and have met some very adventurous people. Your gf does not sound like one of them
>kinda jelly
yeah no, its not going to happen
>>
>>17267540
no no, this man clearly has a laser like sense for these sorts of things. He will totally be able to twist their whims to his totally healthy sexual appetites.
>>
>>17267538
She is also reasonable, kind of a nerd (good student and mostly into vidya and anime), self reported trust issues, doesnt have many friends but she is a good one, interested in fashion and being cute.
>>17267540
Well, she is kinda jelly sometimes. We usually give each other a lot of space and we openly express when we find someone else hot and know it does not mean anything necessarily. Also she is no a conservative anti-sjw, she is more libertarian leaning.

We are going to see each other more frequently in the future since we will train and play some vidya/DnD together in the near future.

>>17267556
Is that sarcasm? On the internet? Who would have thunk it.

But seriously, I fail to see how I am crossing any kind of line here, besides your own concept of relationships.
>>
File: picture-61.png (153 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
picture-61.png
153 KB, 600x334
So tell me again why you can't just out n' out say you want to try a threesome? Didn't you just say that people have a warped sense of what is sexually progressive? Why all the backdoor planning? Is it because you think it'll fail? Why would that worry you? Is it because you think it's something you have to sneak in and plant a seed about? How is that not a giant red flashing light this is probably not going to work? Do you even have any prospects on whether either girl would be interested in such a thing in the first place?
>>
>>17267581
answer me senpai
>>
>>17267581
>So tell me again why you can't just out n' out say you want to try a threesome?
Because making a move without proper research is being a retard 101. Also if I can increase the chance of the desired outcome (by me and hopefully, eventually, everyone) by tweaking the conditions before making a proposal, then it would be stupid to not do so.

>Didn't you just say that people have a warped sense of what is sexually progressive?
No. I said that this aversion to non traditional relationship configurations is probably the result of a subtly sexually repressive society that promotes a superficial concept of sexual freedom.

>Why all the backdoor planning?
To take the best decision given the data I have. If it was not backdoor planning, then I would be already disrupting the conditions I have to work with.

> Is it because you think it'll fail?
I think it is a possibility, yes. The whole point of this is reducing the chance of that outcome (failure).

> Is it because you think it's something you have to sneak in and plant a seed about?
Yes, that could be part of the plan.

> How is that not a giant red flashing light this is probably not going to work?
Because I do suspect there is attraction here and do think a good enough plan can be made.

>Do you even have any prospects on whether either girl would be interested in such a thing in the first place?
Yes, but not solid enough. For example, feet-girl asked herself out loud if we (my gf and I) were scheming to use her to satisfy my gf's shota/loli desires...of course she was being playful about it.
>>
>>17267615
>being playful about it
you'll be surprised how much truth is behind that playful behavior.
>>
I don't know, seems kind of a long shot.

Have you ever brought up the idea of a threesome with your gf even as a joke? How did she respond?
>>
>>17267630
I kinda suck at those kind of games...but I do try to answer properly. She asked herself that because I jokinly said "I always mean what I say" and then she retroactively applied it to previous conversations we had. inb4 autism

>>17267645
Not really, except with fictional characters. Well, we sometimes do jokes about that kind of thing, but they are very far on the side of joking (and often involves fake over the top drama or "oooops"/slip kind of punchlines). Not that close to the kind of "playful" I mentioned in my previous post.
>>
>>17267665
Man I'm sorry but maybe it's the way you type but I feel like I am talking to an automaton. I get a read off of you at all, like you're missing all human components. Let's start here: Do your girlfriend and this other girl know each other at all?
>>
>>17267675
How so? I just try to be accurate without being long winded.

And yes, they do know each other. We are going to train/play DnD/go to conventions/other stuff together in the near future. In fact they are friends too.
>>
>>17267690
I have a feeling that something kinky could happen at one of those conventions if you guys rented out a hotel room all together. Cons are like weird hedonistic oasis.
>>
>>17267697
True. But the other girl will come with us and stay at the room only when she is a little older (like one or two years older) because of strict parents.

I was thinking on executing the plan mainly when playing DnD/vidya or when lifting/training. I will also teach them how to fight, so grappling is mandatory. There will be third parties in some training sessions though. I guess I have to create more scenarios where the relvant individuals are isolated.

That should not be hard since she wants me to get to know her gf.
>>
>>17267715
How old is every one in this scenario?
>>
>>17267715
wait, her gf? She's a lesbian?
>>
>>17267719
24, 22, 18, 18

>>17267721
Bisexual.
>>
>>17267723
so are we looking for a straight up orgy at this point? At this juncture, seeing as how there are so many individuals involved here, your chances of bending the wind to your whims is pretty thin. However! Not impossible. I don't think there is going to be any real plan that won't require high adaptability and maybe some "liquid courage" for every one.

That idea of renting out a hotel room still sounds like the best of ideas. If not then, I dunno house party with just the 4 of you?

Going the whole - I am your trainer, sempai you will melt into my arms and I will have my way with you, and every one will be fine with it approach is feeling a little off kilter.

Do you have an active plan in the works yet?
>>
>>17267753
She does not drink, or at least not much. Neither does my gf. Although they are willing to eat happy brownies. I also have some entheogens at hand.

Some of the training sessions would probably be followed by a small house party thingie (really chill though). I think we could arrange double dates?

The most recent active plan would be for next week. I will make a small house party and I invited them. Also the week after that I will take a week long trip to the UK with my gf. I was thinking in proposing the double date after the trip.
>>
>>17267463
Go for it OP, just dont make a thread in a week about how your gf broke up with you and you're friendless
>>
File: 1348430566020.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1348430566020.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>17267769
>entheogens
ugh, you hippie faggot.

Alright then have everyone party down, kick off their defenses (if any) and then introduce the idea you've been kicking around to your gf later. Worse that happens is she's not for it, no needs time to think about it. Best case is she doubles down on their cherry pies and you can deal with the awkward ass after math later.
>>
>>17267781
Sounds good. Dunno if I could convince them of taking the lsd, but the brownies are almost a given.

I guess this would be the day of the double date? I would like to make he proposal after the trip. Do not want to ruin it lol
>>
File: 1463966434711.png (176 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1463966434711.png
176 KB, 344x337
>>17267789
it's your fantasy Cochise, pick whatever date you want. No matter what, you're going to be in a situation where it is now or never any way. Nothing like getting every one fucked up on chemicals before making a decision like asking two lesbians to have your cock in them while your girlfriend experiments in carpet munching.
>>
>>17267798
I should add I have been with my gf for 3 and a half years now...so maybe she is also eager to spice things up.

Is there any, preferably scientifically backed, reading on this topic that could be useful?
>>
>>17267809
What? No you fucking faggot there is no "scientifically back-- get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>17267819
Ok, you need to chill.

I guess there is no more risk reduction beyind this.

It is clear what I must do now.

Thanks.
>>
>>17267809
Yeah. Here
https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder
>>
>>17267769
>Although they are willing to eat happy brownies. I also have some entheogens at hand.
That totally doesnt sound incredibly illegal and unethical.
>>
File: 1456692550643.jpg (20 KB, 233x230) Image search: [Google]
1456692550643.jpg
20 KB, 233x230
>>17267809
>>
>>17267825
Nice. An internet armchair psychologist.
>>17267844
???it is a mystery???
>>17267831
If they agree to take it, I see nothing wrong with it. I would be under the influence of drugs too.
>>
>>17267463
This will end in a few ways. From most likely to least likely - One: Your girlfriend says no, but the seed of doubt about you possibly cheating is planted in her head - because that's how girl brains work - and she ends up dumping you.

Two - You are able to have a threesome. But after the threesome your gf will eventually dump you b/c the image of you fucking another girl is seared into her brain.

Three: You have a threesome. Then you all awkwardly try to get back to your normal lives - you and your friend will most likely not talk to each other as much, let alone see each other.

Four: You somehow manage a polygamous relationship. That's a whole other can of worms. Especially since the girl is just 18 and obviously a lipstick lesbian. Your gf will waste her youthful years with you only to realize too late that you don't intend to take the relationship to the next level, and will end up a 30 year old spinster.

But hey - everything that has pros has cons as well. Just have to see the forest for the trees and all that
>>
>>17267850
Why are you here? Honestly. Why did you make this thread. It wasn't to get advice about threesomes, you're too particular, anachronistic, and vein to think you would need advice from other people. Let me guess, you did this because you're bored and need to be recognized as some kind of don juan.

You play DnD with losers and "Train" people in martial arts. If you don't also have a thinning goatee and ponytail I'll be shocked.

Why are you here?
>>
>>17267855
But I do intend to take it to the next level given our relationships endures. I am not a fool that thinks his relationship will defy fucking statistics. I common failure is to not recognize how frail relationships really are. So if we somehow build a strong enough relationship that is able to get through this kind of things intact, then I would be more than happy to take this to the highest level, whatever that means for us.

>>17267859
Advice. Not your particular morals. Just advice for my situation and the goal presented. That is all.
>>
File: 1387507803235.png (6 KB, 432x494) Image search: [Google]
1387507803235.png
6 KB, 432x494
>>17267873
Why not just rape them?
>>
>>17267884
Because that would not only probably lead to negative consequences, but because I think consent is important. I will not force anyone do anything. Otherwise I would not need a social plan.
>>
>>17267888
but you're willing to entertain procuring said consent once everyone is under the influence of hash and possibly LS-fucking-D. This is sad dude. You can't even straight up just ask your girl about it. You have to be weirdo about that too. All this percentages and chances of success shit - makes you sound like you have some severe mental disturbances. You're not a Vulcan. Threesomes rarely work out any way why are you so hard up to push this agenda any way? You barely know foot-rub girl from what you've said.
>>
>>17267892
We have opened relatively quickly I would say. Then again, I am biased.

Also I would be fucked up too. I would make sure I am equally fucked up.
>>
File: 1465035353031.png (256 KB, 343x380) Image search: [Google]
1465035353031.png
256 KB, 343x380
>>17267896
Yeah, that's not how consent fucking works you reprehensible sow. You already have the notion that you want this to happen. Being equally "fucked up" however ever you could even quantify that does not mean the other parties are on the same page when under that sort of influence. Unless you plan to just straight up ask for consent between every, sober and adult-like you are victimizing these people.
>>
>>17267873
>So if we somehow build a strong enough relationship that is able to get through this kind of things intact

Sorry, your language, so to speak, became a bit tangled here for me. Do you mean getting through a possible threesome - as in you must obtain that to be happy? Or do you mean the relationship getting through you being attracted to someone else?

I have to say that it's rare for a young relationship to survive a threesome. Your gf might be reasonable and only semi jealous now, but that jealously will most likely grow after a hypothetical threesome - that's natural human nature. To be possessive of what is 'yours'

As for being attracted/having a crush on someone outside of the relationship - also natural. It will happen a few times over the course of the relationship - your gf will develop crushes on other men that she spends time with as well. It's knowing how to combat these haphazard crushes that will strengthen the relationship.

Sorry again - but I definitely didn't expect you to say that you possibly intend to take this relationship to the next level. Are you sure that this other girl is something you 'need'? Please think more clearly about this..
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.