[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you let go of a want to be normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 962x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 962x1600
How do you let go of a want to be normal?
>>
>>17266237

the world isn't divided into normies and weirdos.

some people want to be normal cuz they are horribly disfigured. others just arent what others might call 'mainstream' or just have peculiar interests. the definition of normal is weird. you might actually be normal but not feel it cuz the way you experience everyone else is through their facebook posts, giving you this sense that they only experience what they post.

its hard to say. the best way to let go is to simply embrace who you are. whichever way you have to.
>>
>>17266261
I can actually pretty confidently say I can't really relate to 90-95% of the world population and they can't relate with me. People have started fights trying to politely ask me to explain my existence to them.

It's cold, dark and bleak and embracing it feels roughly like hugging a snowman buck naked.
>>
>>17266275

maybe you're being edgy. but maybe you are not. can you please explain what it is about you that makes people insist you explain your existence?
>>
>>17266237
Whats that plate garbage?
>>
>>17266283
lgbt issues.

None of the rest of it really matters but I hate being gay. I wish I could just date girls like normal people.
>>
>>17266294

>im gay

jesus, you want to pretend that gays cant live normal lives? im a faggot, half this board is faggot, half of my town is faggots. if u live in a shitty part of the world feel free to move.

>BUT THAT WOULD REQUIRE MONEY AND WE ALL KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE YOUR CURRENT SITUATION

if you ahve time to shitpost on 4chan you have time to make more money. save up, and get the hell to a city.

also just consider being in the fucking closet. i get annoyed even by the pro-gay crowd so just being in the closet lets you live oyur normal life, cuz surprise surprise, the general public doesnt need to see you with a dick in your mouth.
>>
>>17266294
>lgbt issues.
If that's what you are, then that's your normal.
>>
>>17266305
I don't have an education to a job that could support me in a city.

I'd rather just be normal.
>>
If the lgbt issues means you're gay, and trans, honestly it's not that weird. It's pretty normal these days since most countries don't burn you for it as a sacrifice to their gods. Hell, I'm secretly bi. Just I don't let it get to me.

You shouldn't either, you know why? Because sure they might want to mock you or some shit, but what relevance to your life are they? If nothing, their opinion is invalid. Otherwise who cares, you have more guts than me. Trust me you'll probably be a lot happier than most people down the road. Just look for the little things in life that make you happy. Can't be that ugly anyway, if that's what it's about.
>>
>>17266384
Nobody's mocking me. Nobody's ever mocked me. I've faced no negative consequences of my existence save for the existence itself, and it feels punishment enough.

I'll never do it like real people do.
>>
>>17266237
Find weirder people.
>>
>>17266567
I have. They're obnoxious and annoying.
>>
>>17266360

>IM JUST GONNA DISMISS EVERYTHING YOU SAY
>LITERALLY NO ONE IN MY POSITION HAS EVER GOTTEN OUT OF IT!!!1!
>LITERALLY THE ONLY PLACE ID BE ACCEPTED IS TOO EXPENSIVE

you might as well go totumblr and rant about the patriarchy
>>
>>17266237
>How do you let go of a want to be normal?
By realizing that normalcy isn't abput "being": it's about relating. All you need to do is be able to understand normies, and get them to understand you? Do this, and they will accept you as one of their own. You may still get called a bit eccentric, but you will be accepted anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.