[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF broke up with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1465161444542.jpg (86 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
1465161444542.jpg
86 KB, 550x825
>the argument

Started off with me saying its bad to have a society so far away from the starter structure of a basic society because we'll be fucked at any hint of catastrophe. So we should have women that arent too far detatched from doing womanly things just like we should have everyone not too far detatched from being able to spell their names. Then it got into the blacks and her saying they are only in their situation because of white people and I said everything you see is literally a first hand example of organic dominance we are not nearly as aware of it as we think and that groups of people behave like bacteria. Then she slapped me and walked out of the room.

Did I fuck up? Was it too much red pill? How am I wrong?
>>
You hold different points of view. Both are possible. Once a civilization is significantly better structured and thriving all around, it would be hard for others to compete. You can argue that this is due to organic dominance, but it could be because of chance as well. Chance is a big element in Darwinism, there is a randomness to it all. The very idea of survival of the fittest is fairly random - it is about a good match between environment and organism, not about which organism is objectively the strongest or healthiest.

Either way, it's less that you are logically wrong and more that you made it clear that you regard other races as innately inferior. That is more than some people can handle. It means you are incompatible and have found that out now.
>>
>>17264244
History was not made by dice rolls. Not to throw your words to the side but these people simply were more organized then than they are now. These were intelligent and highly sophisticated people. Could you organize an entire army and ship fleet with carrier pigeons and random peasants to spread messages?

There is no reason to understate the achievement we've made. Overhead cost being an "issue" is quite a new concept. We used to shoot for the stars.
>>
Your views are extreme by many peoples' standards. Better that both of you found out now that you have opposing views than down the line.
>>
>>17264204
how in hell does an argument devolve into a white woman throwing black folk at a white man? Is this white women's tool of choice? Why don't white women just start killing any male babies and within a few generations they'll all be gone.
>>
>>17264252
Actually, yeah, chance does play a big role in history. It's just not all there is to it and it is impossible to draw the line because that depends from case to case.

What is overhead cost? Are you referring to war and loss of human lives? Because if so, it depends on your definition of achievement, because I would sure count the higher value of human lives as a mark of a more civilized society.
>>
>>17264276
Overhead cost is the whole amount of dedication really, including wealth to reach a goal.

I disagree because though we may not be aware of something because we are experiencing it in real time that doesn't make anything random at all. Water always flows down.
>>
File: 1448815891960s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448815891960s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>
>>17264281
Ah, right, English is not my first language and the results were a bit confusing.

Water flowing down is a more straightforward concept than thousands of years of innovation, during which you have to account for warfare, diseases, natural disaster, how rich the place you live in is in terms of food (and is it an advantage to live somewhere with plenty of food because you can grow exponentially as a species, or a disadvantage because there's no reason to attempt to gain control and start an agricultural life?), religion - if you are talking about war and politics, even personal sympathy or loathing for the head of another country can influence the outcome of battle.
>>
>>17264244

>Either way, it's less that you are logically wrong and more that you made it clear that you regard other races as innately inferior. That is more than some people can handle. It means you are incompatible and have found that out now.

Bingo. Find a politically conservative girl to settle down with
>>
>>17264304
These are all things that are organic. Being superior is not set in stone. One day, manta rays may be the top dog on Earth. It may be while humans are still around, too.

However the idea that we are not superior because something, predicted by variables appears random is silly. You do not have to be aware or in control of your superiority to BE superior. You simply are, just as snow is superior to asphalt for sledding. I'm sure neither thing is keeping up with that.

This idea that Africans would have created a society able to conquer the world if whites hadn't done it is silly. This was not their nature by any means and they adapted so poorly they were almost entirely genocided.

Awareness or not, this is superiority.
>>
>>17264333

Your gf realized she was dating a white supremacist. Look man, there's no point in re-enacting the argument with us. If you really believe the shit you're saying, you need to be up front with people about it, or you're going to keep getting dumped when they find out.

I'd suggest going to young republicans meetups or something like that to find dating prospects. Or move to the bible belt or something.
>>
>>17264344
It isn't about white supremacy. It is about truth. I don't care who is on top.
>>
>>17264333
That's a fair theory. Do you attach value to this? Do you derive pride from seeing yourself as superior? If that is the case then you should find a girl who feels the same way.

If not, if this is a neutral fact to you, the issue is not your opinion but your lack of regard for the implications. For a lot of people, the idea that a race or gender is superior is not something they even want to entertain. The notion makes them uncomfortable because they greatly value people around them based on a personal (non-ideological) judgment. They want to keep blanket ideologies/politics out of that (hell, most people don't want politics to begin with). If they feel strongly about this and it contradicts their personal values, and you feel neutral about it (or strongly about the opposite stance), they will conclude that you lack some aspect of humanity. Or at the very least, that you're not at all compatible and they are happy for that.
>>
>>17264359
I have many friends that are much different than I. It has nothing to do with being the best, people should not be offended by things that are true. This is a strength you should build within yourself. 1+1= safe space???
>>
>>17264348

OK, whatever. In the context of you trying to figure out why you just got dumped, and how to avoid it in the future, it doesn't really matter. The point is that your way of thinking is highly offensive to many people, and you need to realize this, otherwise you are going to continue to be slapped in the face and dumped. Get it?
>>
>>17264371
People should not fear the truth. They should prepare themselves daily to face more and more of it.
>>
>>17264365
It doesn't matter what people should or should not be offended by. I am telling you that this is something you can expect people to be appalled by, now and in the future. Do with that as you wish but saying they should feel differently is useless.

Besides, it is also a matter of springing it on people. Imagine conversations like this:

Friend: "Who's a good dog? Look at my cute dog!"
You: "It's just another dog and will die in a few years."

Friend: "Isn't she hot?"
You: "She has shit in her bowels and mites in her eyebrows and probably farted within the last hour."

You might not see why I compare these but your perspective on race is the same in that it strikes other people as cold, ultra-logical and ultimately irrelevant because it has nothing to do with their human perception of the world. Just like telling someone "you were the fastest sperm and are among end products of billions of years of evolution" hardly makes anyone feel better. They are theories that don't scratch the surface of their inner life.
>>
>>17264381
I mean, we were watching Mad Men and began talking about sexism and I advocated for Mr.Draper...
>>
>>17264381

>Explaining to an autist the ramifications of his autism

Noble effort m8, but most likely not worth the time.
>>
>>17264204
>>>/pol/

There are a lot of fascist qts there you conservacuck
>>
>>17264389
I don't know what else to tell you. If you don't understand the issue with this now I doubt you ever will.
>>
>>17264397
I'm saying it was the topic of conversation, it wasn't unfounded. I really don't care that I said 1+=2 and she screamed. Pretty weird response to that. Perhaps she has mental illness?
>>
>>17264379

>People should not fear the truth

I thought you studied history
>>
>>17264400
1+1=2*
>>
It's a troll thread guys. Let it die.
>>
>>17264401
This is why the need for truth is so obvious.
>>
>>17264395
There's a lot more elsewhere. They're certainly not restricted to /pol/
>>
>>17264407

I'm just saying, people have always feared, hated and avoided the truth, and they always will. It's valuable and we do need it, but the guy who tells the truth gets crucified every time.

As >>17264381 said, if you're gonna walk around bursting peoples' bubbles, you can't expect them to like you for doing so. Lots of people will react the same way your girlfriend did.

And he's also right that, in most situations, you're accomplishing absolutely nothing by sharing your opinions. How do you carry this belief system into your day-to-day interactions with women and people of different races? Does your career have any kind of influence over the culture at large? Or is this basically just idle small-talk that you took to a dark place?
>>
>>17264416
My GF and I regularly discuss these topics. I don't tell anyone about my beliefs in a professional setting.
>>
>>17264204
You made the mistake of trying to talk to her. You should have given her anal while she was wearing not but an apron to get her all domestic and shit.
>>
>>17264418

You just gotta understand how strongly people are indoctrinated against racism these days. Especially if she was educated in public schools, the "everyone is equal" stuff starts in early childhood and never stops. The media seems to be more inflamed than ever with CONSTANT focus on racial divides and finger-pointing.

So when you let her know your opinions, you pretty much turned into the boogeyman, in her eyes. Some people really believe that it's an unforgivable sin to point out differences between races and cultural groups. She'd probably find it easier to forgive you if you murdered someone. It's fucked up but this is how a lot of people think now
>>
>>17264259
/Thread
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.