[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overthinking this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (616 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
616 KB, 1000x667
I met this wonderful girl on tinder about a week ago. She messaged me first and we kind of hit it off. She said I sweet, we would flirt back and forth, say encouraging things to one another, have banter with one another, it was bliss. We had our first date last Tuesday walking around downtown. We ate, walked, talked, played around. I think we both had a great time, or at least I hope she did.

While waiting at the bus stop, I think I made a mistake by saying I would love spend time with her again soon and offered to go on a second date with one another. She ask what I had in mind? I told her, and she said she was free this Saturday night for a movie night with one another, by ourselves. It was locked in! Or so I thought. We hugged one another goodbye and went our separate ways. I texted her that night saying I had a wonderful time and that I was going to bed, so I said goodnight and she said goodnight.
>>
>>17262036

Next day, I didn't want to come off as annoying by texting her too much while she is at her internship, so I sent here an encouraging messages like "Hope you are having a good day!" and shit like that. She has started an accounting internship about a week ago, so it is taking a ton of her time already I believe. No reply back, or anything like so until about 8 hours later. I didn't try to think so much of it, but I just sent one other message the next day, today, saying 'keep up the good work'! and what not. She said "thank you!" and left it at that. I sent her a flirtatious snap chat of me to her hours later, but she just only opened it.

I'm very confused on what to do here. My rational self is saying that maybe her internship is now picking up speed and she is having more and more things to do and less time to talk. But I still can't shake this feeling.

Before, she would go out of her way send messages to me while at work days before the date. Is she losing interest? Am I being annoying and pushy? I felt like I had here in corner when asking her on second date at the end of the first.

What do I do?

Their's a chance i'm overthinking all of this to extreme proportions. Is this that case?
>>
You've gone on one date.
You have not even kissed her yet and you are sending her encouraging messages throughout her day?

That is the reason in my opinion.
>>
>>17262111

I thought more on this. I should be giving her more space and i'm only just being selfish.

Maybe some people don't want to kiss on the first date out of respect? And i'm just trying to be nice, that's all.
>>
show her the D
>>
>>17262279

Well i am hanging out with her Saturday night
>>
I'll be frank with you. I highly suspect that you have lost your chance with this woman anymore. I may easily be wrong, but I would believe she finds the whole " Hope you are having a good day" and "Keep up the good work" HIGHLY off-putting.

Not kissing on the first date is fine, that was never my point. My point was you are acting like she is your girlfriend when you have no idea what it is.
Hope this makes sense. Writing while I am eating.
>>
>>17262292
go for it my man
>>
>>17262298

Yeah, i'm sorry for being rude.

She would do the same for me days before by saying that "I hope i'm having a good" and stuff. So i thought i would say that since she might be having a tough couple of days at her internship.

I'll do my best to tone it down.
>>
>>17262314
You are not being rude at all man. Do not worry.

If she is doing that then maybe she is one of those people who enjoys it. You have all the variables so ultimately you have the best picture of the situation.

Do what you think is best and good luck.
>>
>>17262324

Thank you and I appreciated the advice. I hope your food was good too.
>>
>>17262040
>"Hope you are having a good day!"
>'keep up the good work'!

Literally autistic, women send this drivel.

You are putting way too much effort and thought into this girl. It's probably because this is the only girl you have in your life right now, that is a bad thing.

You should chill the fuck out, turn all your texting into logistics only unless she texts first. Do that for awhile.
>>
>>17262363

We'll i was diagnosed with PDD-NST at 5, so you're not far off. But yeah, i'll quit that.
>>
>>17262374
*PDD-NOS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.