[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17258957
Man here. Fiance and i have been together for 9 years and engaged for 5 have 2 kids. We have not gotten married due to our daughter having and fighting cancer. My wife seems to really want to get married, but keeps flip flopping about whether we should elope at this point or try for a ceremony. She clearly wants me to make the call, but i always figured that this was a big deal to women and it does seem like a big deal to her sometimes. ITs a magical time for a woman and she wants it, but after 2 years of living in the hospital she also wants things simple.

So women. After 5 year of being engaged should we just elope or go full ceremony?
>>
>>17258985
Elope, them throw a party where you invite friends & family and tell them you're married then.
>>
>Double digit EQ/IQ anons keep posting answered in FAQ questions
If you crave attention or are incapable of understanding FAQ use social media

>I don't understand my feelings/how to change them
Use briggs-meyers test/google mental symptoms/engage in regular sports/professional activity

>I can't communicate/make important life choices with my partner
/adv/ doesn't have the context or the ability to read your partner's mind (bis)
proceed to communicating w/ said partner about said dilema
>>
>>17258999
>briggs-meyers test
Looks like you're one of those double-digit IQ anons you were talking about
>>
>>17259004
State a better alternative for understanding one's personality using a browser and I will stand corrected.
>>
>>17259013
First of all, it's Myer-Briggs. Secondly, it's been discredited as a credible measure of personality. Here are some links that are in plain English, rather than psychology jargon.
>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/give-and-take/201309/goodbye-mbti-the-fad-won-t-die
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2013/mar/19/myers-briggs-test-unscientific
>>
>>17259013
>>17259033
Also the Big 5/Five Factor Model is a much better way of testing people's personalities. It's not perfect, but it's accepted as being miles better than MBTI
>>
>>17259036
Admirable contribution. I'll be sure to check these out myself.
>>
>>17259040
Enjoy. I can't stand it when people push MBTI as a credible psychology test.
>>
>>17259042
>http://www.personalitytest.org.uk/
Is this a recommendable test for 5 factor model
>>
>>17259046
It's probably the best you're going to get if you're not a social psychologist and don't have access to tested inventories
>>
What does it feel like coming deep inside of a girl's pussy? Especially right up against her cervix?

Love, femanon with major penis envy
>>
>>17259063
It feels pretty amazing, but im more into coming outside
>>
>>17259063

You know the Highlander song where he goes like "whoa-oa-ah-AHHHHHHHhhhah-HAAAAAH-HYAAAAAH, whoa-oa-ah-AHHHHHHHhhhh-hah-HYAAAAAAH"?

With the amped up heavy metal guitars in the back?

It feels like that.
>>
File: not XDD.png (9 KB, 404x399) Image search: [Google]
not XDD.png
9 KB, 404x399
I'm a boy with a fetish for girl farts.

Should I keep this to myself and never tell anyone, or are there women out there who'd accept or even try it?
>>
Guys:

How do I get guys to see me as more than a fucktoy? Is there ever any going back once a guy brands you as a fucktoy in his mind?
>>
>>17259177
Tell them you're not a fucktoy and wait till someone treats you like a woman.
>>
How should I approach a 10/10 girl with no self esteem when it comes to guys.
A girl who knows her said shes a bit of recluse and thinks no guys would like her but shes model tier looks wise.

Shes pretty smart, funny and fun to be around too.
I am not really in her life but we were around each other a lot in the past but life keeps us apart.
I am afraid of blowing it and the no bf or others guys being interested seems like a little red flag.
>>
I'm not gonna mince words here.
I'm going to eat some pussy tomorrow. It will be my first time.
How the FUCK do I do this?
>>
Girls

Would it be a bad thing if you were talking to a guy you liked and found out he's 26 and never had a girlfriend before?

I'm talking to this girl, and she was talking about past relationships and then asked me when the last time I had a girlfriend was, I send never. And she hasn't responded to my text yet.

I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but I haven't had a girlfriend by choice.
>>
>>17259177
Tell them you want a serious relationship or you won't fuck them. Tell them you want to meet the parents.

Also be friends with a guy before you fuck them.
>>
>>17259202
1-foreplay/kissing down her neck and torso
2- tease the general area
3-find clit
4-flick tongue in rhythm while grabbing her legs
5-get more intense when she starts to shake
6-continue for a bit after she says it's too intense
>>
File: this is it.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
this is it.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>17259202
Make sure to know what the fucking clit is.

If you have any issues imagine it as the center mouse button on a mouse.
>>
>>17259177
Be intelligent, funny, have good hobbies, have an interesting personality overall. Yes, there is going back.
>>
Need help from guys, though girls would be fine too!

A male friend and I (female) recently moved from being friends to sort of what seems like dating. So far we've seen each other every day for the last three days, for a few hours. My question is, should I try to spread out the times we hang out from this point on? I really like him and I don't want him to get sick of me, even if so far it seems like he wants to see me basically every day. I don't want him or myself to accidentally sabotage this good thing we have started.

In short, should I say no if he wants to keep seeing me almost every day? Is that a recipe for disaster?

FYI he's not clingy, and actually quite independent. He's just very social and has even hung out with other friends after hanging out with me on the same days.
>>
>>17259202
I'd post the lesbian guide to eating pussy, but my hard drive got wiped fairly recently.
>>
>>17259239
If he wants to hang out with you, and you want to hang out with him just hang out.
>>
File: 1404427982102.gif (389 KB, 499x268) Image search: [Google]
1404427982102.gif
389 KB, 499x268
>>17259181
He called me "dramatic" when I got upset and told him off. Thank you though.

>>17259208
I told him. He basically just likes to make me do dirty things for him because he's a sadistic voyeur(really into BDSM lifestyle) and I am unfortunately very submissive and inexperienced. I don't feel as though he loves me and it is really hard to tell him no...
Also he hates his family apparently, doesn't even like to talk about them...
>>
>>17259245
You think that's okay? I don't need to create some distance or anything? This is probably coming from my esteem issues, but I don't want him to suddenly realize he spends too much time with me and gets bored. I don't know whether or not that's an actual thing that happens, but somehow I'm worried about that anyway.
Sorry I'm such a retard. I've only ever dated one person before and it was mostly long distance.
>>
>>17259232
>>17259177
After seeing your responses it looks like I misjudged the question. I thought you meant as a first impression, or friends, not someone you're already intimate with.
>>
>>17259253
>Is it OK for people in a relationship to spend time together?
Yes you dipshit.
>>
>>17259250
If you don't feel comfortable and you don't want to have sex with someone then its okay to say "no" or to find someone else. A person can be fun or look great but be a scumbag on the inside.

Just find someone else if they don't respect you as a person, because unless you just want sex from him that's not much of a relationship.
>>
>>17259253
Be friends and hang out with them like you would a friend. Get to know them and enjoy their company. Make a move if you feel its appropriate.
>>
>>17259266
>like you would a friend
That makes sense. We've been friends for about 6 months before this happened, and if it was a friend wanting to hang out this often I would probably keep doing it because we are still having fun together. So, I shouldn't view it any differently just because it has progressed to being romantic, then?
>>
My partner is starting to ask about some light bdsm stuff. She got be to tie her hands together before, and now wants me to blindfold her. This is a realm foreign to me, she's the first girl I've had sexual relations with and prior to her I've always been a jack-it-to-futanari-elves kind of guy. What are some other things on this level that could turn her on?
>>
>>17259271
Nope. I once had a really happy relationship that was originally based on playing tetris and board games together nearly every week. We would watch futurama in her room and we started cuddling together and that led to making out and being a couple for four years.

Worked out great until she moved away. But that's a really long story.
>>
>>17259204

anyone?
>>
>>17259204
>I haven't had a girlfriend by choice.
Elaborate. Also I'm not sure if I believe you, I would have thought you'd say "I've never had a girlfriend, <reason why you've never had a girlfriend by choice>", rather than just "never".
>>
>>17259282
Be commanding in a firm, calm way. Tell her what to do and how to do it. Also maybe try spanking and orgasm denial.
>>
>>17259356

>elaborate

I just never saw a reason for a girlfriend so I never tried to get one. That's the honest truth.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 246x205
I've never really done anything with myself other than work >home >internet so obviously no one likes me. I'm ugly poor on top of being boring and unhappy so obviously the only girls that ever liked me were huge and I shit all over them because much standards.

But life's gone by and I'm 24 and tired of being alone. Tbh you girls are probably so disgusted with all these virgin guys.

Point is, I'm years away from being good enough for a hot girl, I'll have to spend at least a year at the gym and learn to be funny and interesting and dress better and socialize and learn charisma and all this shit girls expect when I'm such a pussy I start stuttering and blushing if I have a female waitress at a restaurant. It's that bad.

But I'm fucking 24. Do I spend the end of my youth in cocoon mode just so I can pull an average basic girl when I'm almost 30 and still have zero dating/sexual experience or just give up and settle for someone I don't like because something is better than nothing
>>
Girls, is it weird for a guy to offer you a soft handshake when they introduce themselves?

For guys, its kind of a standard to give a firm handshake when you meet them, but when I meet a girl at any age it feels really awkward to stand around and do nothing.
>>
>>17259378
>Tbh you girls are probably so disgusted with all these virgin guys
No, we're disgusted by self-pitying guys. Their virginity is not the reason we're disgusted.

>>17259383
Depends on the formality of the situation.
>For guys, its kind of a standard to give a firm handshake when you meet them
Not really where I live
>>
>>17259383
Guy here. The only place I ever see that is in a workplace environment. I don't see any problem if it's an introduction to anyone if it's professional, but if it's some friend you're hanging out with, unless they'd appreciate it, I probably wouldn't. Might come off as too casual, but it depends on the person. But if it's literally your very first encounter with someone, I don't see the issue.

But what the fuck do you mean by a 'soft' handshake, you pussy? No self-respecting man should have a limp wet sock handhsake. You can be firm AND gentle
>>
I dont think I want to make an entire thread for this so:
I have an exam in a few hours I feel confident about, no issues passing it. However, I want to make (strictly just) friends with this girl that was in my class this semester, but we only started talking a little in the last week or 2 of class. How do I introduce wanting to stay in contact when Im only going to see her for a short time today?
>>
>>17259407
Add her on Facebook. It's not weird if you've actually had a conversation with her
>inb4 I don't have Facebook
>>
>>17259412
I do, but to be honest I don't even know her name. When I looked in our class group for what I thought it was, I couldnt find anyone who looked like her. I didnt really introduce myself either because those opportunities only appear to me in retrospect.
>>
>>17259407
>>17259427
Why do you want to be friends with her?
>>
>>17259427
I guess you could chat to her before or after the exam and propose staying in touch? Like I said, you're not a stranger so it's not that weird.
>>
>>17259433

Maybe he doesn't want to fuck every girl he sees. Is that a problem?
>>
>>17259433
I enjoyed talking to her and liked listening to her answers in class.

>>17259437
That sounds fine then, thanks.
>>
>>17259177
>How do I get guys to see me as more than a fucktoy?
Be interesting, have something more going on than a warm hole. If all you have to interest a guy is your tits, don't be surprised when he's not interested in the rest of you.
>>
Why is my ex-girlfriend still talking to me? I have expressed interest in getting back together, even made a move on her successfully only for her to deny me. She said we should cut off communication but now we are still talking. I think she is still into me but she still has a boyfriend. help
>>
Girls

How would you feel if you try to give a guy a blowjob but he declined your advances?

I was hanging out with a female friend last week. And we were cuddling together watching a movie. She put her hand on my crotch and started massaging my dick until I was hard, pulled my pants down and blew me. I came a ton. it was overwhelming for me. like, the sensation was just too much. I haven't had a girl do that to in me 6 years. So I was so overwhelmed. Anyways, tonight we were hanging out again watching TV, and she tried doing the same thing again, but I told her no. at least 3 times she tried to play with my dick and I said I don't want her to do that. So she seemed a bit unhappy and sat on the other side of the couch the rest of the night.

Am I wrong for this? it was just too much for me.
>>
>>17259569
This looks like bait, but if this is true, you're a fucking retard. She probably thought you weren't attracted to her and therefore didn't want to do anything sexual with her again.
You dun goofed. I'd feel so embarrassed if a guy did that to me.
>>
>>17259298
Thanks, I definitely feel less anxious about spending so much time with him now. I guess part of me was just so surprised this is happening, that I'm paranoid about fucking it up.

Thank you for your input, /adv/. I appreciate you all.
>>
Girls:

On Sunday I had a very successful first date with a girl. Since then, we've been texting and having cutsy conversations each day of the week. We are NOT in a relationship, though we are both interested in each other and have made plans for next week.

Should I get off of tinder?
>>
>>17259710
No. Don't delete the app until you have secured a relationship. It could fall through at any minute. You're free to date around until you both agree to be exclusive. That being said, if you want to be with her, you need to make that move ASAP. She's going to be doing the same thing--keeping options open.
>>
>>17259710
Wow you actually had luck on tinder?

What's your secret?
>>
File: 608.jpg (34 KB, 680x734) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34 KB, 680x734
Started dating a girl in april
Doing good but shes fucking smart and wants to leave for uni in other city ( 200km away) in august-september.
It feels so fresh, its way too early for me to let go ;_;
How can you trust her though, 200 km away?
Will she 100% cheat on me?
Why wouldn't she? Young girl in a new town in a new setting.
I am convinced the relationship should end in august and not drag it out into painful dysfunctional long distance bullshit. Any /adv/ ?
>>
>>17259721
Are you even exclusive? And have you tried fucking talking to her?
>>
>>17259569
Basically you said "Ew no, I don't want to have sex with you."
Unless you clarified anything like you were too sensitive/not right NOW, maybe another time. She took the stereotypical male route here where no means keep trying, you're just not turned on enough.
>>
guys:

Is there a good way to stay friends after having sex, while letting the guy understand that you just don't want to have sex any more?

Or would you be unable to get past that?
>>
>>17259723 exclusive? She tried dropping some hints to talk about it but I brushed it off. Id rather have this talk like a week before she leaves, because after this there will be life before the talk and life after the talk. I don't want to go through july and august with both of us realizing this is about to end soon. Rather have uncertainty until the very end. Theres a chance she wont get/go to that uni and then everything will be okay, but I'm not gonna ask her not to do what she wants just because I want to stay together.
>>
>>17259737
This depends on the relationship before the sex, and the situation just before and after the coitus occurred. Any details?
>>
>>17259601
I'm with this poster. Would hurt my feelings, and I would be disinclined to try anything again.
>>
>>17259719
Get a match, flirt with the her, get to know her, then make plans.
>>
>>17259737
By being completely upfront and honest. Tell him that. Guys don't take hints and they absolutely do not sit around trying to decipher whatever code you try to send them. Say what you mean. If you don't want to have sex with that guy again, but want to keep hanging out, explain that. whatever your reason is.

>Hey Jason, I enjoyed what we did but I don't think it's a good idea to keep sleeping together. I don't want this to ruin our friendship. I hope you understand.

If he's chill, he'll say "ok" and let it go and things will resume as they were. If he's not chill, you'll know, because he'll be a bitch about it or stop talking to you altogether. In which case you just saved yourself some bullshit, because he's a big babyback bitch.
>>
>>17259742

This is kind of a tough one. The sex was amazing, happened three times, and very enjoyable. But the guy has serious issues that came to light after the sex, and I started feeling like a piece of meat. I didn't want him to feel like I was using him, and I don't want to be attached to crazy. I realize that sounds mean, but it doesn't make it less true, and he doesn't need sexual healing. He needs a therapist.

I don't hate him, I'm not mad at him, and I'd like to remain his friend, but I can't have sex with him anymore.
>>
>>17259750

Thank you for the advice. I have been upfront about not wanting sex, and he was reluctant to agree to not having sex, because he wants reasons why not, and I feel like there's no way to tell him why without hurting his feelings.
>>
>>17259758
What's the reason? If it's because his dick is small or something, yeah, don't tell him the truth. There's nothing to gain in damaging his self esteem.
>>
>>17259752
Was the sex romantic? Some sort of drunken fuck? Were you his first? Did you act like you were in a relationship between the occurances?

And you should tell him what you just told me.
>>
>>17259715
Normally, I'd agree with you. But the issue is that we didn't meet on tinder, and I don't think she's looking for other people. I mean, I'd certainly bet that she isn't talking to anyone other than me. And by cutesy conversations, I mean borderline relationship level of talking including pet names (sweetheart, gorgeous, etc.)
>>
>>17259769
That's fine. What she's doing has no bearing on what you do. You're not in a relationship, therefore you don't have to be exclusive. You're free to date as many people as you want. If you don't want to, then don't. If you want to, then do so. Make up your mind about this chick ASAP so she doesn't waste her own time. That's all you owe her.
>>
Males and females, what is your favorite dating site?
>>
>>17259761
>>17259769
No to all of those things. But he's got issues. His issues have issues. And if I tell him it's because he's not dealing with those issues, would that piss him off/hurt his feelings? Because he's probably never going to be in a healthy relationship. And I'm not all that healthy either, so it's not like I could fix him with my magical vagoo.
>>
>>17259769
>>17259791
Oops. Ignore that.
>>
>>17259760
>>17259791
Sorry, I meant to link you to that post. My apologies.
>>
>>17259791
Then just tell him everything and dance around his mental illness, unless he asks you specifically why you don't want to fuck anymore. Then you should tell him and hope he takes it well.
>>
>>17259710
You don't need to delete the app, I just wouldn't check into it really until you're sure what you're going for with this one.

If you were thinking about someone seriously and then saw they recently logged into a dating app, that might make you reconsider right? Especially if you weren't all-in yet?

Yes, logically if everything in the world worked like a business deal, she is going to invest 0 emotions until you sign a contract saying you are official. Thus she cannot be emotionally affected by your actions until you are dating. People don't function that way though.
>>
Girls:

After a 2,5 year long and extremely turbulent relationship I finally ended it with my gf last week. Long story short, she initiated fights over nothing hundreds of times, threatened to break up with me if she didn't win the argument and she also threatened to kill herself whenever I agreed to break up. Last week she grabbed a knife and cut me by accident when I tried to get the knife away from her throat. The next day I kicked her out of my apartment in the most gentle way I could, gave her a last hug and wished her the best.

However, since we've broken up several times before and gotten back together within days or weeks, this time I blocked her number and deleted her from all social media. This is tearing me up, I don't miss her as a girlfriend, I'm actually really happy about being single... but not knowing if she is okay or dead, her corpse rotting away in her apartment fucks me up. I don't know if I should unblock her and ask how she is doing, or should I just stay away? I don't want to give her any false hope but I don't want her to end her life either. Wtf do I do?
>>
>>17259805
You do nothing. Do not slide back into the situation. The likelihood that she has harmed herself because of your breakup is slim to none.If she were truly suicidal, she would have killed herself a long time ago, rather than just threaten and hold a knife to her throat.

She's manipulative and assumed you would never do what you did. You did it. Now you have to stick to your decision and completely move on. Never speak to her again. You'll care a hell of a lot less with each passing day. It won't take long until you don't even think of her.
>>
>>17259805
Is her name Natalie? If it is, just change your name and move to a different country,
>>
>>17259750
>If he's not chill, you'll know, because he'll be a bitch about it or stop talking to you altogether.
Why do people really think it's a big deal if a guy drops off to do his own thing? Like yeah if he yells at her or some shit over it he's obviously an ass, but I don't get why ghosting someone after they rejected you is such a problem.
>>
>>17259820
It's not a big deal. If he stopped talking to her because of it, it'd only be a big deal if she made it a big deal. I wouldn't make any deal out of it. I'd shrug and move on, because if he doesn't care, then neither do I.
>>
>>17259821
>It's not a big deal.
You gave it the qualifier of if he's chill, and I've generally interpreted that phrase as being reasonable. I don't see why those actions would be unreasonable, unless my campus lingo is even further out of date than I'm aware of.
>>
>>17259820
I can't speak for the rest of the world, but I do like this guy, and I'd like to continue to have contact with him. I just don't want to have sex with him. I don't want him to go ghost because he means something to me. No, not in a romantic sense, but he never left me hanging and I don't want to leave him hanging if he needs a friend. And if I had the demons he did, I'd feel worthless if someone just stopped talking to me because I had issues. He's a human being, not just some pariah.
>>
>>17259824
I don't consider it to mean "reasonable." Chill just means "okay, whatever."
>>
>>17259813
Yeah that's what I told myself when I dumped her. Truly suicidal people don't use it as a way to win arguments. They keep it to themselves until one day they just do it.

Still tears me up tho. The image of her pressing the pointy end of a huge god damn kitchen knife against her throat is something I'll never forget. I feel like a weak bastard for not taking care of her when she needed me the most. I bet that's exactly what she wanted me to feel too. Manipulative cunt.

>>17259814
Nah her name is not Natalie.
>>
>>17259829
>I do like this guy, and I'd like to continue to have contact with him
Sure, but for you it's an open and shut case, no real unresolved emotions. You saw his brain problems and decided you didn't want to be intimate because of them. The simple fact is there's no way to keep a guy from moving on, he may not be comfortable going back to being "just friends". Or maybe he can, I don't know the guy and every situation is a bit different.

All you can do is hope he's cool with that and move on with your life if not. The only thing that would potentially rub me raw personally, is how a lot of women have trouble respecting that and try to brute force their way back in.
>>
>>17259840
I would hug you if it weren't creepy.

Thank you. It's a hard truth but it has to be said. Okay, I'll tell him the boundary, and if he doesn't feel like going back to being just friends, and he ghosts me, it just means tough beans and I have to let it go.

Okay.
>>
Hi ladies, need your advice.

10/10 chick friend (shes honestly drop dead gorgeous, could be a super model lol) at uni was giving me a lift to the train station after class.

We do group work together as part of our course, but we never hang out.

She opened up how shes never had a bf (shes just turned 20...), that she thinks shes too awkward and that's why no guys ask her out.

I told her straight up shes not awkward and I think shes awesome.

I was shocked and quite happy after she said these things, because I actually went to class on purpose just to ask her out (last week, no one goes lol).

I know I could have played it much better, but as she dropped me off I asked if she would like to hang out sometime.

She gave a awkward or surprised, yet happy 'sure', but the awkwardness only lasted for a second as I said "awesome, ill call or message you sometime" and she smiled and I gave her the usual fist bump when we part ways.

I know I should have just been direct and just asked her on a date, but we're friends and after what we talked about im sure she knows what im on about.

Now I messaged her a few days later asking to hang out but she had work and family stuff, all good.

Now its a bit over two weeks later and I wanna ask again.

As part of class we have to go to a film festival and write an essay about it. Should I ask her if shes wants to go with me?

Im only asking because all year iv had terrible luck with girls and its destroying me every time I get shut down. Does this scenario have potential?
>>
Guys: rank the following
>cuddling
>making out
>playing with tits
>handjobs
>blowjobs
>PIV sex
>anal sex

>inb4 I haven't done any of them, pity me
Obviously this question isn't directed at you then, is it?
>>
Ladies help. I went on a date with a girl from tinder. I felt like we had an awesome first date, but something is off.

She used the smiling emoji with the blushing cheeks pretty frequently when talking to me. But the day after our date, she does not really text me as much and used the regular smiling emoji on the same day when telling me goodnight.

What did I do wrong?
>>
Today I was walking around my city and my path somewhat intersected with a girls. I ended up walking about 15 ft behind her. Then she slows down turns around, looks me in the eye and lets me pass her. She then follows me for a few blocks before passing me and going her own way. She looked back one last time.

What did she mean by this??
>>
Minority grills (Asians, blacks, Iatinas): Do you like race play in bed?

My first foreign gf loved that I smacked her and called her a chink slut and stuff. Also had a black fuckbuddy who wanted me to call her nigger.
>>
>>17259856
She just didn't feel the magic. That's not on you, it's on her. Don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>17259853
piv>bj>>>>>>hj>making out=tits=cuddling.
ranking seems dumb imo, theres no real standard.
>>
>>17259856

Fuck, it's called the slight smiling emoji. Am I screwed?
>>
>>17259860

The date was on Tuesday night btw. She didn't text me at all on yesterday. She also worked, could that be a factor?
>>
>>17259298
Fuck man, I'm jelly, that's pretty much one aspect of my dream relationship. I don't even know where to find girls interested in just chilling like this.
>>
>>17259853
It highly depends on my mood, how horny I am, and how romantic I'm felling. The list fluctuates so fluidly that it'd be pointless to rank them.
>>
>>17259721
200 km isn't really all that much. You can visit each other every weekend.
I did LD with my boyfriend during uni and it went just fine.

She won't cheat on you if she loves you and you two manage the relationship well. Invest on it, spend time together, be nice to each other, communicate, be upfront and it will work out.
>>
>>17259870
This is all I want in my life. And maybe a cat. Or a really lazy dog.
>>
>>17259853
>cuddling
Not even sex/10
>making out
I only do this for sex/10
>playing with tits
Greatly depends on the tits and if I can fuck them
>handjobs
3/10 I can usually do this better myself
>blowjobs
9/10 if I can fuck your throat
>PIV sex
8/10 (9/10 if Asian)
>anal sex
10/10 hands down the best of all sex
>>
>>17259870
>I don't even know where to find girls interested in just chilling like this.
It's not a matter of finding the right type of girl, it's a matter of having a good relationship
>>
To grills: how can I tell if a chick is an attention whore or actually likes me?
>>
Is it weird that I find white teeth unattractive and weird and cliche?

Natural teeth are never white after all. Sure celebs whiten their teeth, but for a reason, but whitening your teeth to look better? I don't see the point.
>>
>>17259924
Do you live in the US? I feel like Americans place so much more emphasis on white teeth than the rest of the world
>>
Guys and gals: I really wish my husband would not go out drinking all night and leave me alone. He does this a lot. How much do you guys think is too much drinking and how late is too late to be out when you're married?
>>
>>17259919
Does she do whatever she is doing just with you? Is she "flirty" even on social networks (posting slutty profile pics and stuff)?
Best thing you can do is ask her out. If she says yes, then she likes you.
>>
>>17259897

I agree with this guy, although making out can be pretty fun as long as I'm not frustrated otherwise
>>
>>17259939
By himself? With friends? Why don't you go with him?

Some of that would have to do with how it effects work, where he stays, if he drinks and drives, etc. Different situations would make me more likely to stand up and say it's a problem.
>>
>>17259960
Right now he's a with a friend of his who's been pretty abusive to me, so I can't hang out with him. Also he likes to drink a lot, and I don't, and I just don't find drinking to be fun in and of itself, and that's all he ever wants to do. I don't mind him chilling with other friends, but he does like to drive drunk, either though he thinks he's great at it. Which is retarded, I am aware. He also like to stay out way too late for me, because I'm used to being up in the morning fairly early, even on weekends.
>>
>>17259967
If your husband's friend is genuinely abusive towards you and you're not just using the word to describe someone being mean, then two things. Firstly, why haven't you reported it to the police. Secondly, why did you marry someone who would tolerate that sort of behaviour towards you?
>>
>>17259967
How has the friend been abusive? I'd worry a bit if drinking was all he wanted to do. Is he okay with drinking at home ever? Are you okay with him drinking at home? That would cut out the part where you need to worry about him driving home, and you'd get to spend more time together.
>>
>>17259982
>>17259993

I like the drinking at home idea. But our place is too small to entertain guests. And the friend is emotionally abusive, and I know that sounds all tumblr-like, but he's like if /b/ from 2007 was a human being, and he used to fuck my sister. It's just all sort of ugly.

My husband doesn't really care that I have beef with the dude. He just doesn't and I can't make him care. So I don't bother trying anymore.
>>
>>17259853
>anal sex
>blowjobs (when they're wonderfully done)
>PIV sex
>making out
>playing with tits
>cuddling
>handjobs (girls are just bad at it)
>>
>>17260029
your bf doesnt sound very lovely with you...
Are you sure that you don't want to break up ?
>>
>>17260058
>>bf
>>
>>17260064
rooh ça va j'ai mal lu !
>>
>>17259874

thanks, 200 isnt that much, I travel 450 almost daily at work, just that I probably wouldnt be able to make it ever week there, work schedule and shit... Well, I guess I could give this a shot, its just that im not feeling optimistic at all.
>>
>>17260029
Well, is it that he always wants to drink or he always wants to spend time with his friend? Talk to him about spending more time with you. Try to come up with some sort of compromise, he spends some nights home with you drinking (it saves money and is what I prefer actually since I can put on netflix/play games then just relax and go to sleep), and let him stay out late some nights with his friend.
>>
>>17260129
Very stupid.
He's not innocent. And she doesn't "need some time".
Break up, she's not over him. And for the future: breaking up with someone is never a good way to start a relationship. Contact with ex is a no-go too. Now try again.
>>
>>17259850
If she seems into you I'd suggest asking her if she wants to make the next time she sees you a date
>>
>>17259928
Nope. Finland.
>>
So male here, I went on a date with a female geek. As a kid I was all into science fiction and that sort of stuff. Went from highschool to uni and picked up two jobs and just never had time to "get into it". So when these questions came up on I date, "nope haven't seen it, oh yeah I watched that once as a kid..)

The question is am I lying to myself? If I really wanted to do it, I would of done it I suppose?
>>
whats the biggest turn off for a girl?
being too sensitive, not sensitive enough?
being a beta male?
>>
>recently met qt girl at an event
>had a good chat, talking with her over fb messages two days later
>exhausted our current topic already but don't know what else she'd like to talk to

Is 'tell me more about yourself' a little too strong? Or 'what other stuff do you like'? I always have trouble with this.

Also I'm not really keen on her being gf and all, I'm just trying to make a friend since she studies overseas.
>>
I literally do believe I will get a GF by doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17260328
Goo for you
>>
>>17259063

It's a power thing a bit for me, like I'm marking her/making her mine.

It's also great feeling your dick pulse like mad against het tighting walls.
>>
>>17260268
Thinking the world revolves around you.
>>
>>17260328
Replace the G with B and that's what over 35% of women believe.
>>
>>17260348
haha you got me anon
>>
>>17259857

It means you freaked her out and she thought you might have been stalking her. Women are often harassed by men, so they get worried easily. Or maybe she thought you were looking at her butt and found it uncomfortable. Either way, she let you pass so she didn't feel either of those two things, and when she realised that you probably weren't a threat, she passed you again, and looked back once again, just to make sure.
>>
Why are women so delicate and always hurting
I swear you're always either bloated or have a headache or something, eating "pro biotic" yogurt for your "tummy trouble". Men just don't have something wrong with them every single day
>>
>>17260429
But men do they just neglect their health and that's why they don't live as long.
>>
>>17259063
>Love, femanon with major penis envy
Mah nigga.
Get on it, science.
>>
>>17259177
>Is there ever any going back once a guy brands you as a fucktoy in his mind?
Not a guy (which will be very obvious from my answer), but any guy who sees any women like that is seriously not worth your time.

>>17259250
Ditch him. BDSM is about trust and consent, he's just a fucking creep.
Sometimes being alone is better. A person like this is going to fuck with your head and do you damage.
>>
>>17259204

If you literally just said 'never' without providing any reason, she might be a bit weirded out. It's a bit unusual for someone that age to have never been in a relationship, and it's also unusual to not acknowledge that it's unusual.
It puts a lot of pressure on her, for all she knows you're a desperate virgin who's going to be a clingy mess. I'm not saying that's remotely true, just that it's a worry that's likely in her head. And if you haven't been talking for very long, it's very easy for people to just bail at the first sign of possible trouble and stop responding, rather than risk giving the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>17259282
>What are some other things on this level that could turn her on?
Ask her. Discuss things on some level beforehand rather than just trying things, so you don't overstep and upset her. And make sure to discuss a safeword, even if things seem tame.
>>
>>17259569

dude, you have to explain why, it's that simple
>>
>>17259967

He sounds like a dangerous loser. Is this really the guy you want to spend your life with?
>>
>>17260245

Done what?
Not everyone has the luxury of time with their hobbies. If this is something you're both passionate about, maybe you can pursue it together and she can fill you in on what you've been missing.
>>
>>17260312

It's not bad, it just puts her on the spot a little and she might not come up with anything. Think about how you'd answer a question like that, and have something of your own in your pocket in case it falls flat.
Be receptive to her answers so you can turn them into a conversation, rather than just an awkward Q&A.
>>
>>17260429

Marketing is always telling women that they have a laundry list of stupid problems that buying their product will fix. Some of them internalise it and forget their body can function fair enough on it's own, some think that the more problems and products they have the more valid a woman they are, and/or use it as a substitute for being an interesting person confusing 'high maintenance' with 'high value'.
Between cosmetics and health, some women treat themselves like goddamn robots that need constant maintenance to function. Breeds a weird kind of insecurity, keeping a hawk eye out for 'faults', and 'fixing' it with products to give the illusion of control.

(I know that 'create a problem and fix it' thing is just standard marketing, but male-targeted products generally seem more external and status-boasting and woman-getting. Seems the tide's turning lately though, with all the shaving and deodorant shit).
>>
>>17259174
Some women are into it, just like any other fetish. But you're gonna have to talk to them to find out
>>
>>17259250
Leave him, your inexperience is being taken advantage of.
>>
>>17259378
We're not interested because you ACTIVELY BELIEVE that you aren't good enough. You think this doesn't show up in your behavior? Shit, man.

We're just fucking people. Some of us actually have a thing for shy dudes or chubby dudes or both. My boyfriend is both, while I'm outdoorsy and loud. We still play games all night and have spent most of our time together for 8 years.

Make connections like you would with anyone else. Find a cute girl with similar interests and take it from there. Waiting for the perfect moment is really just anxiety based procrastination that you're attempting to rationalize.

I see a lot of guys psyche themselves out when it comes to women, but the attitude that it's for some reason different or weird to talk to us is exactly what's so unappealing about talking to guys like that. I don't mean stammering or nervousness, but guys who either come on way too strong or seem truly terrified of actually talking to a woman. It feels almost dehumanizing, though I'm sure it isn't actually intended that way.
>>
>>17259378
there's nothing wrong with virgin guys and I have a fetish for you
>>
>>17259781
Real life
>>
>>17259859
This sounds fun, I'm asian and my SO is hispanic. Gonna have to incorporate this next time
>>
File: inb4.jpg (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
inb4.jpg
44 KB, 1920x1080
Question for anyone, but please state your gender, age, and relationship status:

What images do you choose as your desktop/homescreen backgrounds, and why?

Post pics if you like, but not necessary.
>>
Women.

When and how did you lose your virginity? Why did you think it was the right time?

Any friends of yours who still have it for what you consider to be bad reasons? (like waited too long and now can't keep up with the fantasy of how it should be) same question to those who still are virgins.
>>
>>17260671
Poster here, I'll start:
F, 27, in a relationship

I have my desktop and screensaver synced to my favorites (mostly pictures of my pets and family), they change randomly every few minutes. My phone homescreen and lockscreens are pics of my qt doggo. These are the pictures that always bring me happiness when I see them, and also reflect a little bit of what's important to me, so they act as good reminders why I'm working to achieve my goals.

I hope other people share, I'm interested in the psychology behind wallpapers and what differences there are (if any) between those of different genders, ages, and relationship status
>>
File: veCYX9d.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
veCYX9d.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1200
What is a normal relationship like? When you live in the same area and stuff.

Nothing I've been involved in has been conventional. right now I'm basically dating a girl who I am able to see every few months, though that will probably end soon. I just want things to be normal but I don't know what that's like.
>>
>>17260671
F/24/long term committed relationship

I usually pick lonely landscapes or paintings, but sometimes I'll get some vaporwave shit or album covers off of /wg/ because muh aesthetic
>>
>>17260688
>When and how did you lose your virginity?
15 years old, to my boyfriend at the time, after about six months of dating. We tried a few times prior, but it was painful and uncomfortable. Finally, we just bit the bullet and went for it, and it wasn't bad.

>Why did you think it was the right time?
I had been wanting to have sex for a years at that point, but I waited until I was in a stable relationship because I didn't want to embarrass myself with someone I didn't trust. It also helped that he was not a virgin, and could direct the activity in a way that made me feel less uncertain.

>Any friends of yours who still have it for what you consider to be bad reasons?
I have only one friend who is still a virgin, and I chalk that up to insecurity exacerbated by the fact he is approaching wizard status. He interacts with women fine, but for whatever reason he's terrified of pursuing anything beyond friendship. I'll also add that he's a loser, freeloading off friends for places to live and working a dead-beat job with no intention of bettering his personal situation
>>
File: 7571245150_1014a2bd8b.jpg (120 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
7571245150_1014a2bd8b.jpg
120 KB, 500x374
>>17260671
32 Male recently got out of a relationship. Personally I feel I have too many self destructive qualities and half the time end up sabotaging myself so I'd rather not be in a relationship that makes things more complicated.

Its a fledgling crow because I hung around a motherfucker like this and now he talks to me constantly. Sometimes he'll want into my house but he can't come in. Never know why he wants in but he can chill outside.
>>
>>17260700
For some reason the 2nd part of my post got cut off. I mostly choose my wallpaper to match my desktop, which is pretty modified and minimalistic. I also like my music player and browser to match, then also my keyboard (k95 rgb). It's possible that I'm just an immensely autismal faggot, as my phone and other OS are the same way. I just want everything to be neat and look nice in a functional way.
>>
Posting a question for other guys: My dick is 6.5 x 7 inches. Do I need to get large condoms, or should it fit in regular ones?
>>
>>17260688
Lost it when I was about 15 while smoking weed with a few of my friends. It never was super important to me to withhold it, just was always a nerdy shut in. The guy was gentle and cute, never asked him if he was a virgin himself or not and he didn't know I was one, but it was a positive experience.

I had watched plenty of porn/read plenty of shit (no supervision and raised by /b/ since I was like 8) so I was pretty comfortable with my sexuality by that point.
>>
File: 1415437398214.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415437398214.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
>>17260671
Male/19/single

I get all my wallpapers off /wg/ and go for pop culture references. Before my hard drive crashed I had over a thousand on shuffle.
>>
>>17260699
/adv/ makes me sad I want to leave someone pls I need to know
>>
File: 1463543551042.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463543551042.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>17260671
Male 27, single

I usually take some beautiful picture of places that make me a little dreamy. But honestly i just pick beautiful pictures most of the time, thanks to /wg/
pic related, it's my current wallpaper
>>
>>17260773
a normal relationship...hmmm

imagine being in relationship with your bestfriend + bonus that you find him/her really attractive, you have sex with him/her very often and if you're compatible enough, the sex is great.
That's a normal relationship.
>>
>>17260780
>friends
I haven't had a real one of those in a long time, I don't remember what it's like having a best friend. How often do best friends usually come over? I know what it's like having a girlfriend it's mostly the conditions of being in the same area that I'm wondrous about. All I really know are LDR
>>
>>17260671

F/25/single

Images that are quite plain (for a while it was a repeating pattern of floorboards), or plain/blank on the side all my files will sit and exciting on the other side where my desktop is blank. Usually either dark tones, or bold but simple bright ones on white. Often vidya related, or generic graphics/photos.
It's gotta look god, not some shitty tiled/resized/etc image, and nothing in centre frame which will make the desktop look lopsided.
I change very rarely, like every few years.
>>
>>17260699
I dunno man, I met my SO on the Internet, LDRd a couple years, then moved in with him. It's easier and harder at the same time. Some things are easier to type than to say out loud. But overall I like it more. We cook together, go out together, get to cuddle and play games and shit a lot. It's all good.

I wouldn't call mine conventional though. I work and he stays home. And it's great to come home to a qt after work and fuck him senseless. ;3 Don't worry about things being "conventional", just think of the relationship you want to have and work to attain it.
>>
>>17260790
The relationship I want to have and work on is one where I can come home and be with her unfortunately, and I don't think she wants to do LDR either since she broke up with her ex because of it. Alright thanks guys. I'll keep the thread open in case anyone has anything else to say I guess
>>
>>17260192
She said yes to the film festival.

Gonna just tell her straight up how much I like her when the times right on the day.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17260815
You better not pussy out anon.
>>
I'll read this bread and give adv, but let me post this first: Girls/Guys, have you ever met someone from online?

I've been talking to this cutie on FetLife and I've never really wanted to meet anyone until now, we've had playful exchanges for sure and I have no clue what she's really looking for, we both live at home and she just basically admitted she's a virgin.

So how do you make a move? Just playfully keep teasing at it? I don't want to kill the convo.
>>
One of my best physical features are my blue eyes
My past gfs always said that it was their favorite part of me

I met this girl one week ago on POF and we went to a movie yesterday
Nothing happened but today she keeps talking about my eyes
What should I do ?
>>
>>17260893
Text her

>Glad you like them, because I can't take them off you.

It's so hokey and lame that she's bound to find it endearingly dorky.

Include a cheey emoji so she knows you're not being autistically serious.
>>
>>17260906
cheeky*
>>
Is someone a bad person if they break up because
>they already had sex before
>come out of a relationship where they had loads of it
>meet a virgin who doesn't have any reason to delay sex beyond "I'm scared"
>decide to wait, no big deal, except the sex drive catches up
>the virgin keeps saying "soon" and how much they want to do it
>this is getting frustrating to the point of annoyance, despite the best intentions to keep it cool and pressure-less
>>
>>17261046
No
>>
>be pot dealer
>meet cute girl
>find out we are from same hometown
>nice small talk
>two days later she texts me "hey"
>almost every text she sends has a :) next to it
>agree to come over because her friend needed pot
>dont flirt at all On my part via texting
>calls me cutie over text
>arrive at her friends place
>try to initiate convo, ask questions, etc
>shes very quiet, friend talks mostly
>when talking to me looks at her friend half the time
>seems sorta cold but whatever
>try to give her the eyes while im there
>make sure to give her hug but not her friend
>eventually leave
>pretty sure i wasnt creepy
>text her saying i thought she looked cute
>no response ever

What happened?
Am i an idiot for thinking mixing business with personal relations was ever a good idea?
>>
>>17258957
Why would person you have been talking to on the web for a year not add you to his Whatsapp contact list? (Am femanon)
>>
To: women who deal with vaginismus...

My bf and I have been trying to have sex (this is the second time) and it's...not been going very well. One of the big problems is that I'm not very sexually attracted to him, and another is that we don't foreplay very much (i don't feel comfortable with it i guess? I dislike him going down on me, it feels weird) the kissing and stuff is fine but I'm just not interested after a point. I admit that a part of me just wants to get it over with.

He'll then try to put it in but so far we haven't really 'found' the hole for my vagina for his dick to enter. It keeps sliding down or something like that. I think the one time he did actually get close and push, it hurt so bad we had to stop.

We're both virgins and i originally was going to try and save myself for marriage, so I'm tense and nervous about it all. I'm worried that the problem i have is vaginismus or something like that, but could it possibly just be that I'm just not into him? In either case, how do i fix it? Please help.
>>
>>17261046
I think you're just sexually incompatible. ..
>>
>>17260688
I was 15 and was into a stage where I underage drank and started smoking weed. I was dating a guy for about 4 months who had already had sex and stuff.

We got really faded one night and I was too hesitant to go home. He let me sleep at his house because his mom worked nights. I honestly was in a daze and was not really planning on having sex, but we did it anyways.

To be honest, I was pretty pressured but I did want to do it with him eventually. My virginity wasn't necessarily some prized possession, but I didn't want to fuck the whole town either. It wasn't that special in hindsight, but I was pretty sprung on this guy after.

Also, in hindsight, I wish I could have waited a few years. Just because I didn't explore my sexuality enough to have passionate sex with someone in my teens. I'm 24 now, and I've had three partners in total. Two were in high school, and my bf and I have been together since just out of high school. I did most of my sexual experimentation with my current bf, and we are very compatible in the bedroom luckily. The other two was just kinda... I was persuaded to have sex often, the constant fear of pregnancy even though I was on birth control, and just kinda 'I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm just gonna anxiously lay here while you thrust.'

I only know two virgins around my age. One is a 27 year old male. Who honestly, is very geeky, socially awkward, and girls just don't seem to be so interested in him. The other is my 25 year old sister. Who has just dodged the opportunity from what I'm assuming is low self esteem. My sister is very overweight, was teased constantly, and is very nerdy/weebish. But, my sister has an adorable face and the chillest personality. Almost that of pear-chan in which she looks beautiful from the neck up. She recently started dating a guy who is into that that she literally met in an MMO video game, and he's like, no lie, a solid 7/10 dude muscular and in the army, and I am happy she found someone.
>>
>>17260817
No way am i gonna drop the ball this time, this could be the first confirmed case of a rehabilitated neck beard scoring a perfect 10. I am proof we're not all fucked forever.
>>
My boyfriend and I have an extremely healthy sex life, we're both very sexually compatible and I love him to bits. However, I find it really hard to accept that he finds me attractive.

Every time we lay together he has a huge boner, every time we kiss or interact in a remotely sexual way, it's there. I just don't like myself enough to trust that it's because of me. It sounds stupid writing it down but I can't let him fuck me from behind or anything because I'm just so self conscious. I can't just lay there naked, I have to have a duvet over me. It isn't an issue at the moment but sex in the missionary position gets boring quickly and I want to be able to feel comfortable with myself.

I gym four/five times a week, play sport and try to eat as healthily as possible but I still feel disgusting naked.
>>
>>17259378
>Get /fit/
>Get rid of your TV
There are quite some books on charisma/socialising
Dale carnegie - how to make friends and influence people literally changed my life. if only I could thank him
>>
>>17261207
I used to have the exact same problem, it was awfull with my bf too.
What do you think, he thinks about your body ?
How long have you been with him ? I had this problem with my first bf.
This feeling disapeared with time and other guys.
>>
>>17261233

Not my first boyfriend, I've had a few long term relationships. This is the first time I've actually felt like someone genuinely wants to sleep with me (again probably due to my shit view of myself). I just feel like all its going to take it one view of a bad angle or a grab of an unsightly bulge and he'll just realise how horrible my body is.

It doesn't help that I'm absolutely head over heels for the guy and find him 10/10 attractive. I feel like I'm not good enough. I can't understand how he could find me that hot compared with other people.
>>
>bf has a few female friends
>ive been with him for years, and they are my friends too, and really have never felt threatening
>when they go through break ups and stuff, they always want to hang out with bf more (sometimes I cant make it) and they always want to complain to him

Is this a red flag? For some reason it rubs me the wrong way that they become needy and clingy of male attention after a break up. Even if their intent is not romantic, it even bugs me that they use bf as a tissue box. One time after a break up, I get it, they want to vent, but suddenly they want to keep hanging out, keep talking to him about it, etc. after it's already done.
>>
File: Biases.png (331 KB, 1200x2247) Image search: [Google]
Biases.png
331 KB, 1200x2247
Ladies

Can you tell the difference between social engineering and charisma?
>>
>>17261207
Have you told your boyfriend you feel like that? You don't have to tell him that you feel disgusting naked but maybe just that you feel uncomfortable with how your body looks. I don't know if gaining self esteem from other people is a thing for you but I don't know how else to really try and improve it beyond professional health if you're already physically fit and all that.
>>
>>17261252
it would be a red flag if he put their interest over your interests.
People looking up for your bf isn't really a bad thing from him.
>>
>>17261402
It hasn't interfered with us before. My boyfriend doesn't let it. There was one case where his female friend complained that I was always with him and she cried over it and shit, saying she was depressed and needed her friends. But then he got annoyed and told her off.

It was uncomfortable at the time. I got annoyed with her remarks about our relationship. Like she thought she was number one on his list? Now another female friend is going through a break up, and I fear it turning into that again because she's asking him to go out like 4 days out of the week. It feels weird that other girls like "fight" for time with bf with me.
>>
File: K-ON!.full.643127.jpg (1 MB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
K-ON!.full.643127.jpg
1 MB, 1500x844
>>17260671
Male, 23, single

Usually something anime related. Its kind of a habit now, but I like seeing things hobby related when I'm on my laptop. A couple times I've had astronomy related wallpapers as well.
>>
>>17260671
M,26, single
I use the windows 8 default wallpapers on rotation because the only machine I've got is a laptop and I don't want to reveal my power level when I use it in public.
>>
Everyone

I need some reassurance. I'm very worried right now. This girl and I talk every single day for the past year. We've met IRL too. she hasn't read my message I sent her 2 days ago, and hasn't been on Whatsapp for 2 whole days. I'm just worried about her. I hope she is ok. she's the type of person who always has her phone on her, and if she doesn't see a text, she always gets back at some point. But it says she hasn't even read my message yet. in 2 whole days..

I'm worried. I just want some reassurance that she's probably ok. Please.
>>
>>17261531
why don't you make her a call?
>>
>>17261537

I called her on whatsapp but no answer. I'm really hoping that she's just having issues with her phone or maybe she lost it or something. I just hope she is ok
>>
>>17261550
don't you have other ways to contact her?
what about facebook with her name or relatives that might know you, common friends?
>>
>>17261558

I don't have Facebook. I just have her on whatsapp and skype.

Am I over-reacting? Please tell me I am
>>
Male here. How do I take a somewhat decent selfie? I mostly use pictures people take of me as profile pictures, but that happens like once a year and I would like to update more often.
>>
What do you guys think about girls who spend most of their time alone and don't have a consistent group of friends?
I enjoy doing things by myself and find most girls petty so I'm alone most of the time. I feel like I always see other girls in pairs or groups haha. Could a guy take that as an indicator that something is off about me?
>>
Guys: why are so many of you here against the idea of having female friends?
>>
>>17261586

Because having a soley platonic mindset is hard to do if you think the girl is attractive
>>
>>17261583
If anything, it puts less pressure on me to interact with your friends. However, I take someone being jaded as a red flag.

>>17261586
I actually feel more comfortable around female friends than male friends
>>
>>17261570
You probably are. I know what it's like though, and typically it's just something like their internet went out or they lost their phone or just some other real life thing rather than anything horrible happening to them.
>>
>>17261591
So every guy is attracted to every girl and therefore guys should avoid all women unless they have a chance to date and/or fuck them?
>>
>>17261597

I hope you're right. Me arnt in a relationship (although I wish it was possible). But I definitely care about her a lot. She's been under a lot of stress the past 2 weeks because of a upcoming exam so I am trying I cheer her up and give her emotional support. I just hope tomorrow when I wake up that I'll have a message from her.
>>
>>17261599

no, but naturally, guys only want to talk to attractive girls.

I'm sure it's the same with girls. You all don't want to talk to ugly guys
>>
My crush doesn't want anything with me. ;_;
She has such a big ass.
>>
>>17261617
>I'm sure it's the same with girls. You all don't want to talk to ugly guys
No, a good friend of mine basically looks like a short neckbeard. I don't choose to be friends with someone based on their attractiveness.
>>
>>17261621
this is the questions thread not the blog thread
>>
>>17261626
You're so heartless. You'll make me do a mass shooting.
>>
seeing my boyfriend tomorrow, absolutely desperate to fuck him, would ideally like to jump on him as soon as I get through the door.

I'm going to put some sexy underwear on and turn up with a mass of sex toys so we can get straight into bed and fuck like rabbits.

Should I give him a heads up to try and increase the build up, or just rely on the surprise on the night? Last time I tried to do this I pussied out last minute and had to sit in his living room for hours wearing extremely uncomfortable underwear underneath my clothes.
>>
>>17261586
Can't think on anything I would need a female friend for that I couldn't do myself or a equivalent male friend would do better anyway.
Also in my experience women tent to be more talkative (that I'm not) and you can be sure that whatever you say to them (good or bad, mostly bad things are what they care for) would be replicated to an undisclosed number of people that might or might not know you, so you are better off avoiding them all together.
>>
>>17261646
Just tell him you're already wet after you cling to him.
>>
>>17261614

She's probably just doing a blackout of social media for intense studying.
>>
Girls,

My ex text me after 3 months of no contact. She knows I'm heading away to China at the end of the month for two months and sent me this long text wishing that I have an 'amazing time'.

I see it, didn't reply for about five hours because I was actually on a date and then got back to her. I pretty much said thanks, asked about how things were going for her and apologised for taking a while to reply because I was in Dublin.

She replied in the dryest way pretty much saying 'Just wanted to wish you luck. I won't keep you if you're busy in Dublin." Then proceeded to be really dry for about five or six texts at which point I just stopped replying.

What's her deal here? Is she honestly just wishing me well or is there more to this? Did she think I didn't care for her and that's why I didn't reply straight away? Was it pride that made her go dry?

Help pls
>>
>>17261646
how old are you guys and when was the last time you had sexy time?
>>
>>17261678

I might just try this. And as an add on to my original question, guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend rolled up with a vibrator and asked you to use it on her?
>>
>>17261646

Tell him. That way you can't back out as cleanly so there's less reason to not just go for it, and you can better guarantee that he'll go with the flow.
>>
>>17261682

Maybe.. But I would think she would have told me about it.
>>
>>17261689

We're both 29, last sexy time was about a week ago. It's not like I've had to go that long without it, I've just really missed the guy.
>>
>>17261688
Guy here, she just wants attention.
If I were you I should have cut contact already.
Why did you even break up?
>>
>>17261696
how the fuck are you 29 and are afraid on engaging in sexual intercourse with you partner?
the fuck is wrong with you?

anyway, if you are meeting in a private place, I would really like if the girl just greet me with a kiss and start undressing right away, exposing her sexy underwear, the she would proceed to suck me off and undressing me..
>>
>>17261697
Went through a three week period of constant fighting and I just ended it
>>
>>17261700

I'm not afraid of it, I just had this idea that it'd all go smoothly and when I arrived, we started talking about other things and I just kind of got distracted by how much I enjoyed being with him. I also wasn't sure how to show him what I was wearing then just felt like a bit of an idiot.

Your idea sounds great though, really sexy. I might just try this.
>>
She messaged me back! She's doing ok. Like you said, she was just taking a break from Tech
>>
>>17261690
>And as an add on to my original question, guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend rolled up with a vibrator and asked you to use it on her?

Happy to oblige
>>
File: 1465369325857.png (296 KB, 614x628) Image search: [Google]
1465369325857.png
296 KB, 614x628
>>17261779
That's great anon
>>
>>17261779

Unless that's the killer trying to hide his tracks...
>>
>>17259361
Not being able to make her cum does not count as orgasm denial :^)
>>
>>17260671
24, M, single, been using paintings recently. Current theme is William Blake
>>
File: kame_house_by_fubango-d9of3pv.jpg (311 KB, 1600x1001) Image search: [Google]
kame_house_by_fubango-d9of3pv.jpg
311 KB, 1600x1001
>>17260671
Female, 23, in a relationship for 3 years. This is my wallpaper. Dragonball holds a special place for me because it was my 'gateway anime/manga' and was a bonding point for me and my brother, but I think it's subtle enough that someone who's not familiar with the series would just think it's a house on an island
>>
>>17260474
>>17260575

I have left him several times before but he keeps getting in contact with me. I cut all contact again a few days ago but he always finds someway to squeeze back into my life... I figure it'll be a few months before he "runs into me" again. Then he guilt trips me and calls me horrible for ditching him and talks about how lonely he is.... He is messing with my head and is very manipulative.
>>
>>17261918
That's a nice one. Wish it was 1900x1200.
>>
>>17260671
Male
In a relationship

My homescreen is a picture of a Soviet tank that I took in a museum a few days ago while on holiday with my gf.

My desktop wallpaper is some landscape thing I got off 4scrape, before that it was some artwork of Jakiro from Dota 2.
>>
>>17260671
Male, 22, single for about 3 years now.

I never change my desktop background, I just leave it with the standard windows picture. Don't know why, I guess I just don't notice it.
>>
>>17262009
Here you go, two seconds in Google. It took me a while to find a version I really liked, I'm glad you like it.
>>
>>17259563
You're a beta orbiter and she's keeping you around as a shoulder to cry on when she finds Chad fucking another girl
>>
>>17262030
Thanks.
>>
Girls

let's say there was a time period that you were really into a guy. Like A LOT. And you knew he was into you too. But for reasons that either of you could change. Nothing could be done about it. over time, the conversations went from very flirty, to regular, but very caring and nice conversations.

Is it possible to jumpstart it back to the way things were? it wasn't anything that I or she did that caused change. It was just time and distance. I'm going to be visiting her in a few months, and I want things to go back to when she would text me nonstop, and send me cute pictures. And when I would tell her how I just want to lay in bed with her for hours and look at her gorgeous face and just talk and talk.

I hope this returns, because I want to actually share this with her in real life soon.
>>
>>17262042
If there were still little/no chance of us having a relationship, then no. That's just be playing with both of our feelings.
>>
>>17259805
Call a psych ward and tell them you just dumped your crazy bitch, and that you have every reason to believe that she might hurt herself.
>>
>>17259850
If you ask a girl for a date, and she can't go but is interested, she will try to offer another opportunity in return.
If you ask a girl for a date and she makes excuses for why she can't go without making any indications of whenever she will be able to join, she simply doesn't consider you boyfriend material.
>>
File: desktop.png (202 KB, 1366x769) Image search: [Google]
desktop.png
202 KB, 1366x769
>>17260671
>22 male, 4 year relationship
>Open laptop two years ago, gf had drawn this in paint and set it as background
>never changed it since
>>
>>17262066
I actually love this
>>
>>17262048

the only reason we can't is because we live so far away. It sucks. But it's just how it is.

I hear what you mean by it plays with our emotions. But, I want to make some memories with her. And she talked about that months ago too. We said before we want to make amazing memories with each other that we will keep forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 720x1280
>>17260671
F/20/Relationship of 2 years

My desktop has my Yume Nikki folder on rotation, my phone has Kirby, and my school laptop still has the default background.
>>
>>17259924
>Natural teeth are never white after all

Have you ever seen Africans?
>>
>>17262135

Well no shit their teeth looks so white.. Look at their black ass skin color it's with.
>>
I've been asked three times by a girl I'm dating "what are we?" It always throws me off it feels like I'm being forcefully moved to another bracket with a loaded question. Does this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>17260688
I'm 20 and still a virgin. My boyfriend and I both decided to wait until we are ready and do other things in the meantime. I'm very happy and thankful that I've waited and that I've found such a compatible and patient partner.
>>
For anyone who had a relationship start in their early 20's:

I'm crushing on my friend really hard. But they are in a relationship which has been going on since February. They are my friend and I don't want to break them up, so Ive decided to wait until the relationship ends to make a move. We're both 20, how long are relationships usually at this age?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.