[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Judgement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1460592085670.jpg (24 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460592085670.jpg
24 KB, 540x540
So my SO whom I've been with almost a year this month has been silently judging my drug habits. And by drugs I mean weed, Xanax and sometimes triple c's/DXM. I told him the other day on our way back from the park that I wanted to see if his sister had Xanax to which he quietly mumbled, "you shouldn't do those anyways..". I decided not to respond and now I'm left wondering if someone would ever want me as their wife. I like to smoke pot, not smoke weed everyday type of fashion and I also like to disassociate from time to time. It doesn't control my life but it feels like women get a lot of judgment for doing recreational drugs or drinking. I get it when it's over the top but I just want to chill out and listen to some tunes, maybe draw. So I guess my final question is where do you men draw the line when it comes to drinking and drugs in your relationships? Does your current SO do any of those things? Or your ex?
>>
>>17260994

while im turned on by the idea of dating a stoner hippie dippie type, being the breadwinner and just coming home to feel them up while they get high on the couch and watch them play video games, but realistically i dont think the relationship would work. a little too dharma and greg if you catch my drift. looking forward to a fling with a stoner but beyond that it wouldnt work for more than a couple months.

i love the smell of weed and enjoy the stereotypes if the guy is cute, but i dont smoke it myself and am more of a productive person. i max out at one beer and surround myself iwth people who dont need to drink frequently (or ever really).

ideally my partner is the same. if they want to go out and drink i wont mind, but pot is probably where i draw the line for anything serious.

i can understand yhour boyfriends frustration with you. maybe hes okay with the pot, but xanax isnt something most people do, or even a lot of people do. you only ever hear about xanax usage (as mild as it may be) in a negative light.

consider just doing pot and alcohol only.
>>
Not all men are the same. Some care, some dont.

Personally i wouldnt care until it stats to become an addiction.
>>
>>17261005

what defines addiction though?

if your girlfriend is literally saying
>i wonder if i can score some xanax off ur sister

in casual conversation, isnt that addiction? at the very least it implies that she doesnt want to hang out with you sober.
>>
Weed would be fine to a lot of guys I think in moderation personally. But popping pills is some degenerate shit. Most guys wouldn't be looking for a girl like that to have kids and a family with. No kid wants a pill-popping mom either
>>
Thanks for the insight guys, perhaps this is something I should keep to myself? I'd feel bad for hiding it from him but I like what I like. I guess I should mention that he is older than me by about 7 years. I'm 22 years old, other than this our relationship is solid. We use to smoke a lot together and even take xans together. I guess he just did it to appeal to me?
>>
Would literally kill for a gf to pop pills with. Most look at me like a freak when I admit I like to drop acid or xans every now and then.
>>
>>17261025

maybe you should just quit the fucking pills.

>i like what i like, its just heroine gawwwd

thats what you sound like. its degenerate. you dont need it.
>>
>>17261034
Heroin is just heroin. Lmfao. How old are you. 17?
>>
Well I don't really wants kids, especially not now. He doesn't want them either(for now). I never really saw Xanax as being a hardcore drug like heroin. I don't mind hanging out with him sober either. The pills are for when I have a bunch of chores to do or if I'm in the mood to paint or sketch. At these times he isn't home and is working.
I mean we all have our vices, mines is weed his is drinking.
>>
>>17261057
Xanax withdrawal can be worse than heroin. It can also kill you potentially
>>
>>17261064
But I'm not addicted, I take one every six months or so.
>>
>>17261069
Unless you get barred out and behave poorly during those times, then that's basically not at all an issue then
>>
>>17260994
I'm pretty sure no one wants their husband or wife to be on drugs. Imagine eventually having kids and being unable to care for them because you're on a high or come down? Weed on occasion, is honestly ok in my eyes. But I grew up with a pot smoking dad who still lives a normal life.

Pill use is a slippery slope. I'm a recovered addict. My SO helped me stop. With first, small complaints, then tough love.

My bf and I smoke weed on occasion. And it's fun every once in a while as a social thing, but if I was still on pills, my bf would have left me years ago.

It's fun at first, the come downs, the cravings, the weight loss, the irritability is what made me realize it was shit. My bf honestly told me that he's not gonna be with someone he has to look out for constantly. And the kicker was when he saw me on a rampant search for a connect. It was disgusting for him to see me frantically attempt to search for someone slanging. And when I look back on that part of my life after being free of pill addiction, I also see that part of my life as disgusting and wonder, how could anyone even want to be around me...
>>
xanny is very addictive and serious memory damage long time use.
i'm 25years old and i'm very hard to cope codeine and benzo pills since 20 years old.now my situation is,went to shrink 1 time in a month but nothing better my mental state.
well.use drug for pleasure is very destructive conseqence.rehab is what you need.回復を祈ってるよ。
>>
>>17260994
are you using IRC by any chance?
>>
>>17261135
No I'm not.
>>
>>17261025
Wtf? Just quit the pills, a relationship is built on trust. If you start doing this kind of thing behind his back it won't stop
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.