[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/isors, I need to confess but I have no one to tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: uHxWUz4[1].png (304 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
uHxWUz4[1].png
304 KB, 500x333
Hello /adv/isors,

I need to confess but I have no one to tell my story.

I fell in love with a girl 8 years ago. I felt she was "the one" but it seemed she just wanted to be friends. So we were friends. For 8 years.
This winter we were on a party, got drunk, kissed. I found out she was in love with me for some time now but she didn't want to ruin our friendship. Now we are dating and holy shit we really understand each other and it seems I was right about her being "the one".
Wow! What a happy story!

Our teenage years were really different.
I am her 12th boyfriend, she's my 2nd girlfriend.
She fucks since 14, I fuck since 19.
Well, that doesn't look like a problem, right?

Now comes the part where I fuck everything up.
My father left me when I was 2 years old. He cheated on my mom a lot.
We were poor, my mother beat me A LOT.
I remember knowing about sex since I was like 4 years old. And I remember masturbating since then.
I was obsessed about sex for my entire life and still I managed to lose my virginity when I was 19.
I dated that girl for four years until I finally got together with THE GIRL. When I was with the first girl, I was sure I'm gonna dump her cheat on her, but with passing time my confidence disappeared and I lost all hope. She was fine, but never complimented me in any way and I just thought I'm really that bad.
Now that I'm with the love of my life she told me I'm the most hung guy she ever met, I'm the only one who ever was able to make her cum with my hands (she really loves my hands) and tells me I'm handsome every day.
It should be perfect but the amount of guys she fucked makes me sick and jealous. I was supposed to be the one with 12+ girls. That's the only thing I ever wanted. Now she left me for three months (she works abroad). We are together since january. And now I feel like it's the time to finally fuck all those girls I ever wanted. I feel I could do this, but I'm sure this would ruin our relationship for good.

Cont.
>>
>>17260290
I even talked about this with her (we agreed on talking about everything and not lying to each other) and she's obviously mad.

One thing is I feel like some kind of cuck for waiting all these years when she fucked everyone else and I think that this would help me get over it.
Second thing is that as I said, I've always wanted to meet a lot of other girls and I'm worry if I don't do this now, I'll never do it and then regret it for the rest of my life.

Am I just retarded? Am I the bad guy? What should I do? I need help. I feel like shit.
Feel free to ask anything.
>>
ayyyyyyyyy mannnn chill out

youv got your dream girl. congrats. your stuck with her for the rest of your life. this is the problem with relationships. if your like me, cheating is NOT an option. so might i suggest some possible choices?

1) (what i would do) youv told her how you feel about it, and if she loves you she will understand your need to sleep around. but maybe go travelling for a couple months and have a 'free pass' to fuck around. then stay committed.

2) sleep with no one else but her. complete her and have as much fun with her as possible. maybe even take lsd to realise you don't need to sleep around.

3) break up with her

3 very sound options here. can't go wrong with any of them. each demands a really solid amount of effort on your part just like anything in life. good luck.
>>
>>17260400
I've tried number one.
She's thousands of miles away but she won't accept this.

Number two seems reasonable if I could be sure I won't regret it later as I stated in my second post. Plus that thing about lsd, I can't even smoke weed without having a bad trip.

And I just can't break up with her. I'd break her heart and never get her back.

Thanks for you advice though
>>
>>17260445

its definitely gonna be a tough decision man. i wish you all the best. might take some soul searching on your part away from her to realise the things you want in life. for example, how old are you? if your young don't stress

ant btw with lsd, TRUST ME it will help you out in so many ways. it is not like weed and shouldn't be compared. personally i hate smoking weed. but lsd will do nothing but show you more about your ingrained behaviours and help you work your deep seated shit out. can't recommend it enough
>>
>>17260509
Thanks again.

I'm 24. She's 24 too.
>>
>>17260290
You write like a god damn caveman.
>I fuck since 19

What now chief?
Eagle spread wings. Storm clouds gather make rain. Fly like eagle.
>>
>>17260966
Hahaha oh man, that made me laugh
>>
Go ahead fuck eveyone and everything like some do and then come crying back because you had something and you let it go because you are insecure.

Given how little relationships you have been in and how you only seem to fuck girls once you have a relationship with them I dont think you will get to fuck around as much as she has.
>>
>>17260300
you're being a retard. the amount of guys she's fucked has no real bearing on her as a person. If you'd fucked 19 girls would you feel like you were unsuitable as a partner?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.