[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth years and years of self improvement for a hot girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: spurdo.jpg (77 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
77 KB, 480x446
've never really done anything with myself other than work >home >internet so obviously no one likes me. I'm ugly poor on top of being boring and unhappy so obviously the only girls that ever liked me were huge and I shit all over them because much standards.

But life's gone by and I'm 24 and tired of being alone. Tbh you girls are probably so disgusted with all these virgin guys.

Point is, I'm years away from being good enough for a hot girl, I'll have to spend at least a year at the gym and learn to be funny and interesting and dress better and socialize and learn charisma and all this shit girls expect when I'm such a pussy I start stuttering and blushing if I have a female waitress at a restaurant. It's that bad.

But I'm fucking 24. Do I spend the end of my youth in cocoon mode just so I can pull an average basic girl when I'm almost 30 and still have zero dating/sexual experience or just give up and settle for someone I don't like because something is better than nothing
>>
>>17259454
Never settle, my man.

Did Hitler settle? No. He conquered yurop.
>>
>>17259454
Dafaq. Emerge from your basement and go pick up womyn
>>
>>17259454

you are acting like you can have one or the other. thats not true.

if you can 'settle' for girls now WHILE you improve yourself, then why not do both? people break up all the fucking time anyways, it'd be very unlikely that oyu get to a place where you say 'I NEED TO BREAK UP WTIH HER CUZ I FINALLY MADE IT AND SHES ONT WORTH IT'.

also stop acting like you need a major rehaul just to connect wiht a woman, its probably why women dont connect with you. it doesnt take years to learn how to dress or get a godo haircut or socialize. it took 1 year for me to go from stupid introvert, to guy who gets asked out.

the only thing that takes years is the actual fucking working out part and you can do that while dating girls 'on your level'.

plus your logic is dumb, you would have to be getting at girls 'on your level' to become funny and interesting and socialize, you cant just learn that by sitting at your desk duhh
>>
Tbh I do need a major rehaul my life sucks
>>
>>17259459
and then ended up shooting himself. but for the anon, please don't end up going the Hitler route. Get out there and experience life, never ever settle and don't make it your goal to get a fit chick. Focus on you first
>>
>>17260395
>never ever settle and don't make it your goal to get a fit chick
Doesn't that contradict itself
>>
I got married and I feel like I've settled

what do I do now??
Is it normal to keep looking?
>>
>>17259454
>Is improving myself a good idea?
Yes
>Should I do it to get a 'hot girl'?
If that is what it takes to motivate you, but it is its own reward
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.