[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, I am not sure how many of you are into Wiccan spells,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: traditional_reuniting.jpg (302 KB, 2419x2030) Image search: [Google]
traditional_reuniting.jpg
302 KB, 2419x2030
hey /adv/,

I am not sure how many of you are into Wiccan spells, but I have been trying some of them out. I do believe that the mind is an incredibly powerful thing, and if you concentrate on certain things, you can indeed change your life around.

I have already done a lot of these things subconsciously in my life, and some of my problems have resolved on their own.

So, in the past few days I have been casting white magic spells on an ex of mine, whom I haven't seen in 6 months. [I have used this time to recover.] After doing the spells I have gotten friends to text me randomly, without expecting it. It seems like the gods are calling in other people to connect with me, but not the one who I want.

For example, in the middle of a spell that I was casting on my ex, two of my friends texted me within 2 minutes apart. This is not a coincidence; there are things that happen for a reason, and not due to sheer chance or coincidence alone.

I've done a couple of other spells today, and my ex best friend has texted me randomly out of the blue. I was thinking about her the other day actually, and as thinking of texting her; however she beat me to it. This text is also certainly not of sheer coincidence.

Finally today I was at the library and I was talking with some stranger about a 3-d printer and his hobbies with photography. He was instantly attracted to me as a friend or as a person, and he walked me back to my car. We exchanged numbers.

Again, I do see many people in my environment being pulled in, and friends are popping back into my life, and additionally, I find it very easy to connect with strangers on an emotional level. Everything is becoming easier, however, I still haven't gotten exactly what I wanted.

I do believe in extra sensory perception, because again many things are not explained by sheer chance alone. I do think that there are planned events that go on, and you can influence them with the power of thoughts, feelings, intentions, prayers,spells.
>>
confirmation bias and coincidence, you stupid fuck
>>
So, I additionally while concentrating on the candle spells I've been doing, I feel like I was able to communicate with my ex on an extra sensory perceptive level and sort of empathize with his thoughts and feelings.

They weren't the most positive, but I've let it go since then. I've been focusing in a powerful, magnetic, self sustaining energy during the spells, over all, and its been working on people who I am currently in contact with.

I am hoping that this energy will eventually reach my lost love, and will compel him to reach out to me once again.

I was wondering if any of you have experience this sort of thing after trying out white magic. Where everyone is sort of reacting to you, and communicating things with you that you wish your ex would have said in those moments to you.

In the end, you're getting positive reactions, however, from not exactly who you were aiming for initially. I will continue to stay strong, and believe in the power of spells, thoughts, etc, and remain calm. But I wanted to get your input on it.
>>
>>17259171
No, seriously. It's confirmation bias and coincidence. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17259192
>>17259164
Ignore these, OP.

I hear you.
Consider that these things might take longer or shorter than you expect, and work in ways you can't predict.
You seem to be quite attuned, so my suggestion would be to try other occult systems. I'm into chaos magic myself, and I know this stuff works, and it can work very effectively and in ways you might not actually want, so be sure to specify not only the person/thing, but also the circumstances and intended outcome. For example, willing this person back into your life can be a good thing, but if your spell doesn't not specify that he will treat you the way you want to be treated, he might end up hurting you even more than you already have been. Or it could result in a reconciliation under circumstances that are otherwise unwanted (what if someone dies, and you meet at a funeral?)

As a chaos practitioner, I'd suggest you make a sigil and see if that's more effective.

Also, you're more likely to get good advice on this over at /x/

Btw, out of interest, could you be more specific about the spells you've cast? I'd like to try this shit myself.
>>
>>17259223
You're a goof, and the shit you're talking about is not real, but you're right that she should go to /x/. Please take this shit to /x/.
>>
Be careful OP. I practiced psionics for a few years before I pinged the wrong person and was attacked by a psychic vampire. That's not to say it will happen to you but I would be careful regardless.
>>
>>17259234
Whatever works for you m80
It's as real as you want it to be.

>nothing is true
>everything is permitted
>>
This is scary stuff. I tell myself that magic isn't really, but I can't deny it after living in a country were many people practice dark magic and seen a witch jumping from tree to tree one night. I have also cousins who great grand mother was a witch, she died having about 102 year and broken legs because someone shot her while doing her craft. Also >>>/x/
>>
>>17259223
ah ok, I've only specified for the person to reach back out to me, in the form of a text message, or in person contact. The spells on the website were relatively simple and didn't tell me to be extremely specific. They focused more on building up energy and transferring it over to the lost love with the help of the gods.

I've tried numerous white magic spells on this site: http://www.wishbonix.com/spells-to-return-a-lost-lover/

At this time I am refraining from black magic, which as you were saying could result in twisted consequences.

I'll check out what a sigil is and stuff about chaos.

But yeah, the spells have been working on people I've recently seen and am on speaking terms with. So there is some effect, but it's not specific enough... I've said his name multiple times, used pictures of him, etc etc, still nothing. To bring someone back who I am not even on speaking terms with right now, and who hasn't even been the most communicative with me in the first place with technology, at least, will be a difficult task and require an immense amount of focus, concentration, energy. I know nothing about him now, except for the fact that he is alive.

In the past I have concentrated on bringing people back who I am not on speaking terms with, but it's never worked. This is the first time using formal spells though, so hopefully there will be a difference.
>>
Magic was hidden from people for a reason. In saying that what is it you want advice on?
To directly effect the will of another is possibly one of the most detrimental things you can do for your karma. Even the gods do not change peoples will
>>
>>17259160
I'm not a Wiccan (I'm hard to pin down honestly) but I have experience with spellcraft.

It's good you're getting benefits out of this. But it's also important that you eventually taper away from the connection you shared with your ex. When I read this, the message you're getting from the gods is loud and clear: move on. They're giving you every opportunity to move on. The white magic is giving you what you NEED right now, not what you WANT. Now that this nonexistent relationship is over, you should stop putting your energy toward it and focus it on other people and interests instead. You say you've recovered from the breakup, but if you still insist against fighting against what synchronicity is showing you, you have more internal work to do.
>>
File: 1457751282417s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457751282417s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=scientific_method
>>
>>17259355
the idea is that I'm reminding the person of my positive attributes and they'll mysteriously contact me again.

>>17259364
yes I am getting that move on message. however, I wanted to give this a shot, because I have moved on to a certain degree, and became stronger. I lost weight, eat healthy, learned a new instrumnents, dated a few people, and created a new social life for myself. I have changed a bit as a person. And they say that you should only think of the possibility of getting back with an ex after you have had time to grow into a stronger person, and see if it would work out again. I am not ever going to contact him first; I've learned from those mistakes already. Instead I am relying on Wiccan white magic spells to see if it would encourage him to reach out.

Again this is NOT black magic, it's white magic spells.
>>
>>17259370
Goddamn I love Maddox.

This, OP. Use this.
>>
>>17259524
That is still effecting their will, for they themselves choose not to contact you, it is your influence that encourages them to do as you wish. Even if it is only to contact you. I urge you to use any skill ability or power you have to improve you life not influence others
>>
>>17259171
Have you tried posting this thread on /x/?
>>
Alright, for you people who believe in magic.

Have you ever heard of James Randi? He has a foundation where he'll give you a million dollars if you can prove ANYTHING paranormal under agreed upon testing conditions.

So far, zero people have been able to do so.

Magic isn't fucking real, and you are literally insane for believing otherwise.
>>
>>17259997
James Randi is a fool, and yes we are aware of science and the scientific method. We are also aware of the emancipation of epistemology.

Science is a public domain, the occult is a private one. Magic doesn't have to be 'true', it only needs to work. You don't need to explain how it works, you only need to believe that it does.
See how that works?

People on 4chan who don't believe in magic: we don't try and convince people who don't want to be convinced. All that happens, happens according to will.

OP, have you consulted the I-Ching or other source of divination about whether this is a good idea?
>>
>>17259997
Magic is a loosely used term used to describe methods to use your energy systems to affect those around you. Ie your nerve system. The universe is a vast place and a lot of what we know scirntificallly does not apply outside of our solar system. All sorts of anomilies in space science can't explain. If you don't believe you are more than a lump of flesh moving only through a random sequence of electrical shocks and only haveing the delusion of centience through the combination of chemical and electrical potential then so be it, but do no make people believe they are such as you believe just because you do not believe them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.