[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok here's the story. I want to engage/bang a woman she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: taxidriver2.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver2.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Ok here's the story.

I want to engage/bang a woman
she's one of my coworkers
she's friends with another (female) ex-coworker that worked with me and we were good friends.
She's significantly more smart(she's fluent in 4 languages, has a profession, and wise), more funny and sociable than me but she's quiet and cool most of the time and that's why i like her
She's hot as fuck and hits the gym regularly.
she probably sees me as some random guy who annoys her because im kinda new at the current job
How the fuck do i manage to catch her attention? At first it has seem to be easy pie but now im affraid it's like climbing the everest
>>
>>17258121
She sounds way out of your league.

Get you a nice fat girl ;)
>>
>>17258121
As soon as you allow her to be out of your league, you immediately lose the game.
>>
>>17258121

Never put a girl on a pedestal ever. It never works.

I remember the first time I met the girl I am currently dating. I tagged along with some of my friends to her 21st birthday. I had never spoken or heard about this girl prior to this, while at her party people were giving speeches. There were a ton of people there.

I was just talking with some of my friends that I came with and about 5 other random guys. They were all talking about how amazing this girl was, how they ALL had huge crushes on her, how guys dont just like her they fall inlove with her. This is no exaggeration it is literally what they were saying them, Now some of them were significantly more attractive than me. Were intelligent and overall great people. I just remember thinking to myself jeez these guys are really strange about this girl, almost obsessive and I told them to never put a girl on a pedestal. They all just looked at me like I was an idiot. What would I know.

Even in the speeches her friends were giving they joked about how much attention from guys she gets.

Anyway I just remember laughing to myself thinking surely this girl cant be that great. I bump into her and I casually start chatting to her later on in the night, I wasnt trying anything as i just thought she gets so much attention from everyone else why would she choose me anyway. Just wanted to see what the fuss was about, so I was pretty much being myself. Confident because I didnt really give a fuck what she thought about me, I just was curious.

We started chatting, found out we shared a few hobbies. Messaged her like two or so days later on facebook about something we spoke about, later asked her on a coffee date and well shit just happened.

Pretty funny how someone as average as me landed the most fucking beautiful, intelligent and funny girl that I have ever met.

No one is out of your league anon. Unless you smell funny, are fuck ugly or are just really creepy or strange.
>>
File: unnamed (1).gif (546 KB, 250x106) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).gif
546 KB, 250x106
>>17258121
Don't shit where you eat. If it doesn't work out things will become awkward at your workplace and you may even lose the job
>>
>>17258376

it only gets awkward if you make it awkward.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.