[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, have you ever had sex while on your period? Anons,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465949677982.jpg (42 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1465949677982.jpg
42 KB, 220x220
Femanons, have you ever had sex while on your period?

Anons, have you ever had sex with your girl on her period?

Any repercussions? Dangers?

Also:

How do I stop myself from cumming so quick? When I go in raw it takes me about a minute before I pop.

And when I put on a condom, I start getting flaccid almost instantaneously. And with the few times I got inside my gf with the condom on, I never cum, at all. So it leaves her tired as heck, and me unsatisfied... which wants me to do raw sex. But she doesn't want to cause she's too tired, and fear of pregnancy and all that.

Any ideas?
>>
>>17257426
Can't help with the first part but had the second issue with the condom. The whole losing it with the condom on thing happened until I started exploring my kinkier side. This let me open up more sexually to her and made keeping it up easier.

Or you could buys some horny goat weed
>>
>>17257426
>Anons, have you ever had sex with your girl on her period?

Yes.

>Any repercussions? Dangers?

Don't fuck your girlfriend without a condom if she's not using some form of birth control unless you're prepared to have a child. Because yes, she can get pregnant this way.

Aside from that, it can be messy and blood is not lube. Sex can be painful or uncomfortable just rubbing wet (but not lubed) body parts together.

I have an ex who got incredibly horny during some days on her period and blood doesn't upset me so I tried to make her feel good to the extent I could. What a woman likes or what is uncomfortable can be different when she's on her period, so don't assume you know what feels good or not. Slow it down.

As far as coming too quickly, see if a different position will slow things down. I come pretty fast in missionary but will last considerably longer in doggy. Again, don't fuck without birth control unless you are very prepared to get her pregnant. "Oh, I'll just have her get an abortion" is not a responsible or realistic preparation for getting someone pregnant.
>>
>>17257455
Thanks for your input anon. I wouldn't want to force an abortion on her anyways, and she said if she did get preg, she wouldn't abort it. I don't mind, but I'd like to be able to get on my feet in the world first before a child, ya know?

I had sex with her 2 days ago on her period, raw. I didn't last very long, about a minute, but I made sure to pull out before I came. I also took a piss just before, to make sure I cleansed out any sperm that might be in there.

But in the long run, you're right. I gotta make sure to get condoms.

And i'll try doggy the next time. I've been doing missionary mostly, so maybe that's why.
>>
Consider other forms of birth control, I use Nuvaring and it works pretty well
Still use funny condoms that I get for free

I don't like having sex on my period because I know it's messy and I don't feel comfortable
>>
>>17257463
You might want to try something other than latex condoms. I can't stand the smell of latex. I use Lifestyle Skyn polyisoprene condoms. There are other brands that use this material. They feel better though not as good as going bare.

The nice thing about knowing how to get yourself to come quickly is so that when she's satisfied with sex you can come yourself so that everyone's happy before it turns into a chore.

If the two of you enjoy anal sex, that might be a decent way of going bare so that you can come, but a lot of women don't like anal without preparing for it, and it can be rough on her ass especially if you have a larger cock.
>>
I'm not a doctor but unlike pulling out (and pissing beforehand and all that shit people are doing) avoiding fertile days is very much a functioning natural contraceptive.
And the most clear infertile point in a womans circle is when she is on her period.
It's basic biology: her body is aborting what would have been needed to make a baby to start the circle anew. This doesn't make bareback safe but it helps.

Also I did that and I'll tell you: place a towel underneath you.

Anon who posted about the different material for condoms is also right, they feel much better.

Also just fuck her face for a minute and come, then eat her out until you're hard again. Fuck afterwards and enjoy the stamina.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.