[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mature relationships I need some /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 721x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 721x875
Gf of a year and I got into a bit of a scuffle yesterday, a few years back I became really infatuated with a girl who is coincidentally friends with my current gf, last night they met at a party and her friend told her how I was super into her at the time and how I wrote her a cheesy love letter which my girl told me she got a laugh out of but later revealed made her jealous. I got a bit salty at this but yknow fair enough people will do that however my girl started acting weird and being distant I asked her if she was legitimately upset over it and at first she was acting as if she wasn't but she later revealed she got jealous. I was annoyed at first because she kept giving me "uh huh", "whatever" which she knows annoys me. I told her that's it's fine if she got jealous but she didnt have anything to worry about because I love her the most etc etc. and she kept doing the "uh huh" routine. This got me a bit angry so we just decided to cut the conversation there for the night. Later on after I cooled off I extended an olive branch saying I didn't feel like fighting on our anniversary week and it shouldn't be as big a deal as it got to be and that id like to move on from it but also that she should try to communicate her feelings about stuff more directly, she read that message and left me on seen which she knows annoys me as well. Should I just let her throw he tantrum and not try to reach out or prompt conversation?
>>
Write her a letter and explain your feelings. If it's really your anniversary and you really care about her organize something super special.

Dont give up on her. Good luck.
>>
Women jealousy is so easy to defeat it's laughable. Don't feed into their emotions, use your logic. Tell her it happened a while ago and means nothing anymore. Your not going to waste anymore time/energy on something so juvenile. Then ignore her until she starts acting like an adult.
She will fix her attitude.
>>
>>17257418
She's not really being rational in processing her feelings because it's hard to do that.

It sounds like she's deliberately doing things that she knows annoys you because her feelings are hurt that you expressed these deep emotions for another girl (even if you wrote them long ago, she's seeing it for the first time NOW).

Try not to get butthurt over how she's behaving. I would send her a message like "I think it's unfair that you're acting like this toward me over something I sent years ago, and besides, I didn't even really understand what love was until I fell in love with you."

And then leave her alone until she can stop acting like a bitch.
>>
>>17257418
Have you ever written your current gf a love letter?
>>
>>17257905
This, do it faggot.
>>
File: 4907873.gif (620 KB, 220x122) Image search: [Google]
4907873.gif
620 KB, 220x122
Sounds like love letter for current gf with any other anniversary plans you have on top of it is the way to go OP. Good luck, hope your gf and you get out of hot water
>>
I mean I'm planning on sending her one but it's gonna feel contrived regardless now plus there's still left over salt, idk why she has to be so petulant and emotional she always prides herself on being a level headed woman
>>
>>17258272

They all say that goofy shit, don't belive them

Tee hee I'm not like those other silly girls
>>
>>17257418
You have to keep digging and figure out why she's acting the way she is. Because if you don't ask and at least act like you care she's going to get angry because "you don't care about me".

Just take it in strides because it's going to take a while. Like, be playful and ask specific questions. Just don't get mad. You get mad, she gets mad.
>>
If she keeps giving you shit over a past crush/love, tell her to tell stop acting like a child. You're with her now, and you asking advice over something as small as this shows me you care. Do something with her this week, take her out to dinner, something like that. Tell her you really love her, all that sweet stuff.
>>
If you don't want her to be jealous then stop reminding her that she is jealous, you ignoramus.

The real issue isn't her jealousy. The problem is that you are salty because she learned something embarrassing about you. You perceive that power has shifted in the relationship. The fact that this sort of struggle exists is testimony that your relationship is weak and superficial.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.