[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb question, how do I keep myself from cumming quickly when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image_21.jpg (170 KB, 685x1280) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
170 KB, 685x1280
Dumb question, how do I keep myself from cumming quickly when a woman is riding my face
>>
Easy. Tag me in and we can switch off
>>
>>17257157
Why do you want to deny your organism?
>>
It's bit of a Catch 22. There are ways of slowing down if you enter a zen like state and kegel your dickhole shut. But then you're not really enjoying sex or being in the moment -- you're trying to not cum.

Regular masturbation and sex do seem to help me last a bit longer than if don't.

All that has really worked for me in the end has been lots of foreplay, avoiding pleasuring myself during sex acts too much, and varying things up with positions and speed. That way when I want to cum I can really enjoy it, rather than worrying about cumming too early otherwise. She loses the chance to be rhythmically fucked in the same position for 20 minutes, but I doubt most women care that much as long as they get to cum once or twice.
>>
>>17257160
I really enjoy eating pussy while she's sitting on my face, like I could do it for hours.
>>
How would you cum from a girl sitting on your face?
>>
>>17257206
Death grip sucks doesn't it.
>>
>>17257208
I wouldn't know. But how can you cum witheout even touching your dick?
>>
>>17257209
You just have aroused.
Maybe you haven't found what it is that arrouses you to organum yet?
>>
>>17257213
No i haven't. How do i?
>>
>>17257214
Just keep trying new things until you find it.
>>
>>17257219
I do that. Since 15 years. Still nothing
>>
>>17257220
My gf usually teases me a bit when we do it, and pushes herself down as much as possible on my face. The lack of oxygen combined with the teasing literally makes me cum pretty fast
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.