[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me about Satanism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 227x141) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 227x141
hello everyone! I'm JAPMAN.
I'm searching about Satanism.
Could you tell me about Satanism and any question?
If I would use strange English,I'm sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 425x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 425x200
Wuts a JAPMAN
>>
>>17256816

What would you like to know?
>>
File: pipe-smoking-babe-tanya.jpg (291 KB, 725x544) Image search: [Google]
pipe-smoking-babe-tanya.jpg
291 KB, 725x544
Anton LaVey was essentially all about greed and excess. His version of Satanism essentially says if you want to drink, have sex, or do drugs, do it as much as you want without restraints.

Supposedly LaVey used to go to church and play the organ or sing as a choirboy and he began noticing how hypocritical many of the people were, so he went off and set up his own counter-movement.

I personally think he was a fake who created his so called religion to gain popularity and have sex with lots of women.

There is really absolutely nothing to be gained from his writings. It may have gotten him tons of sex because he led his own movement, but his writing will really just fuck up the life of the average person.

Also, you can either believe that there are such things as demons, or not. If you don't believe in spirits, then Anton LaVey was just a man who wrote some non-sense book to get some power and influence over other people.

If you do believe that demons exist, then it should be obvious to stay away from them, since they are not looking friends.

Anton's LaVey version of satanism is dangerous not because there is power in it, but because its stupid and makes people do stupid things, drinking or having sex to excess isn't really smart. Also, his philosophy will also lead people into trouble since it paints a bleak reality that isn't even true.
>>
>>17256834
I did know satanizm in this website.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

Can I think same to satan of in the website and satan of the Christian bible?and I often can not sppedy respons. Because sometimes come here,please.For example,one day one time.
>>
It's a really selfish ideology
Inspired in ayn rand's ideas
>>
>>17256918
I Translation now.
Thank you!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.