[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/ I come to you since /fit/ are always a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: AyyLMAO.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
AyyLMAO.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
Alright /adv/ I come to you since /fit/ are always a bunch of memers. This is my current body. I used to be obese a small 2? years back and with lifting and dieting i currently achieved this. That said I'm not a complete noob to the gym so I am probably past newbie gains.

So now let's get down to business I want to turn this body into something ottermodeish yknow.

So questions.

first of all how do I achieve this?
What do I do with carbs?
Is it actually achievable for me?

I really want to know because my body/looks have given me a low self esteem all my life and I still feel fat and like garbage from time to time.

Thanks in advance!
>>
Lol u are far from fat. Work on your chest. And consider shaving till you ascend, you look like shit with it now. Once you get fit, you can pull it off.but not now
>>
you need protein. Id suggest getting whey protein and eating chicken. Also use one of those invererted boards for doing sit ups to help you define your ans and work on your pectorals I would suggest free weights again use the inverted board to do inverted bench press to define your pecs underneath and do regular bench press and incline bench. maybe do some shoulder raises for your shoulders and do some exercises for your forearms I don't know what to call them but you curl your hands in to your forearms while holding weights then do your curls for biceps and you might as well work on your legs too.
>>
>>17255842
I was gonna shave this week. really thanks for your advice btw!
>>
>>17255842
>>17255888
what like shaving your chest and stomach?
>>
>>17255903
Ya like not shave but like getting rid of it. Im not gonna shave that shit thats horrible lmao
>>
>>17255910
how you get rid of?
>>
>>17255916
Wax
>>
>first of all how do I achieve this?
Eat more. Big gains require big eating. My BMR is about 2,000 calories a day. I eat about 2,500. About 220 grams of protein mostly from food sources per day. I do take a protein shake but it's ideal to get most of your protein from food sources. Your diet depends on how active you are and how intense you work out.
What do I do with carbs?
Again, depends on how active you are and how intense your workouts are. My daily carb intake about 310 grams. I have a fairly physical job and my workouts are somewhat intense. My chest, triceps, and shoulders day for example is about 12 exercises that are comprised of 4x12's with increasing weight.
Is it actually achievable for me?
Yes, but it takes awhile. Don't expect a change in a month. Diet is really the hardest part. I can work out hard 5-6 days a week easily but making sure I eat enough and properly gets tough but after a few months you get in a routine and it gets easier.
>>
File: 2016-05-27-17-20-19-1281272212.jpg (4 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-27-17-20-19-1281272212.jpg
4 KB, 240x176
Start taking sterorids!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.