[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wizards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Long story short, my friend thinks he's a wizard, no joke. He refuses to call himself his normal name and now calls himself the "Dark Seal Master" He now runs around refers to others as "foolish humans" and trying to cast spells on people. Please for the love of god help me before he makes me commit seppuku.
>>
>>17251625
Are you oppressing him by not using proper transwizard pronouns? You have no idea what it's like to feel like you belong in a wizards body. And if he looks and acts like a wizard, what's the big deal? just let him be and call him a wizard, let him express his true feelings.

I decided to go through with my transformation into a unicorn a few months ago and since then it's been very hard dealing with people who think I have some kind of dysphoria and can't properly assess reality and facts from my own absurd imagination and childish feelings. We should be doing more to support transwizard and transicorn rights and raising awareness so cis-scum like you can stop oppressing us. Fuck you.
>>
>>17251625
How old is he?
>>
>>17251625
Git out, summer scum.
>>
>>17251625

Try to record some of his sperging and put it on YouTube. That way you can make some money off of this.
>>
>>17251625
Just find him on /r9k/ and samefag a bunch of disapproval
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.