[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me why I should care about the dead gays in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 166504.png (46 KB, 172x171) Image search: [Google]
166504.png
46 KB, 172x171
Can someone tell me why I should care about the dead gays in Florida?
We don't care when a bomb goes off in Turkey, what makes Florida different?
Why should I care when bad things happen outside of my town?
Hell, why should I care when bad things happen outsude of the 5 or 6 buildings I visit frequently? (My job, my school, my house, the little bar, the gas station, the grocery store)

Somebody explain
>>
No one said you have to.
>>
Ecology.
We're in a closed system.
It's just not good to have shit flung around.
Other than that, I don't care.
I didn't care when Columbine happened.
I didn't care when 911 happened.
However, I get the fact everyone else PRETENDS to care [social climbers].
I'm honest though.
If people don't have their priorities straight, and they don't help each other, but they pretend to care, then they're psychopaths.
People like you and me? We're reactive sociopaths.
We'd care if people cared and there was a system in place where shit mattered.
But it doesn't because people are mindless cunts.
Welcome to Woke World.
>>
>>17251370
To empathize. I wouldn't want that to happen to me, so I feel bad that it happened to you.

However, I don't understand why people overreact and post about it on social media, or say they cried over it and whatever when those people weren't their family or even people they knew.

Honestly, I feel bad, but not enough to do or say anything about it. Definitely not enough to make some boo hoo social media post about it. Honestly just happy it wasn't me or my family.
>>
>>17251394
Other people aren't you.
99.9% of people are selfish dickheads that hate truth, honesty and hard work.
One cannot empathize with evil idiots.
Do you think all of those people were perfect people? How about decent people?
How many of them do you think ever volunteered a day in their life?
How many do you think talked trash about homeless people? Or bullied others because they were bullied?
Or were just all around giant pieces of trash.
I don't mourn suicides, and this culture is suicidal.
>>
>>17251405
TIL that murder victims aren't deserving of mourning unless they meet your arbitrary standards of decency
>>
Like the above comment said, nobody said you should. In fact you brought it up and made a thread about it; it seems like you do care.
>>
>>17251414
Decent isn't arbitrary and it's shit like calling it arbitrary is exactly what caused the downfall of society and turned everyone into total shitloards more obsessed with their facebook statuses than each other.
Don't turn me into the bad guy because everyone else is emotionally 3.
If they can't get their shit together, then they're not human, they're shells.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.