[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do I get a husband? I need true give my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465684672531.jpg (38 KB, 419x278) Image search: [Google]
1465684672531.jpg
38 KB, 419x278
How the hell do I get a husband? I need true give my virginity to after marriage before I kill myself.
>>
>>17249636

Move the a country with realistic and fair divorce courts, where women actually like men rather than assume we're all "sex pests" and being 'romantic' doesn't automatically = 'desperate' or 'cheating'.

So basically, you're fucked. Good luck.

just kiddin', most men are blue-pilled idiots. Grab some lowly nu-male who's scared of being a 'sexist womaniser' and a 'nice guy' and is therfore confused about how to act around women because it seems all options are bad options, and he'll do whatever the fuck you ask him to.
>>
>>17249654
Fuck I need me some beta girly man
But I got no friends or anything.
>>
>>17249660
>But I got no friends or anything.

Even better, he'll think you are cute and innocent.
That'll make it 100X easier to manipulate him.

Generally, you want an excuse to talk to a guy. I recommend smoking, and asking random guys you find attractive for a light.
Then boom, you've started a conversation.
Make small talk, find common ground, laugh, then be all like "Hey, you're pretty chill, want to maybe call me sometimes".

He won't believe his luck. He'll be all like "damn, sure".

Give him the number and boom, hook, line and sinker.

You might be asking why a red-pilled /r9k/ user is helping you right now?
Darwinism. I help you women kill off the blue-pilled enablers, and then we can fix society.
>>
>>17249669
>I help you women kill off the blue-pilled enablers, and then we can fix society.
I'm pretty sure helping them establish a marriage and presumably have kids runs a bit counter to that.
>>
>>17249669
I don't wanna manipulate anyone, just want a husband forever and ever that will never cheat on me(like my online bf did) and suck his dick all the time stuff.

But The smoking pick-up thing sounds slutty, i don't want sexual intimacy of any kind until after marriage. In guessing there's no way to find husbands without becoming a roastie first?
>>
>>17249680
>I'm pretty sure helping them establish a marriage and presumably have kids runs a bit counter to that.

Like it will ever get that far.
Besides, who's to say the kids will actually be his?

>>17249681

>I don't wanna manipulate anyone,
You manipulated me just now, forcing me to try to come up with other solutions for you. ALL LANGUAGE IS MANIPULATION.

And whether you like it or not, as a woman, you're a natural born manipulator.
And that's not something I'm saying just to be sexist, it's psychology. Women naturally have, on average, higher 'emotional intelligence', basically, people skills, than men.

Play to your /adv/antage.

>But The smoking pick-up thing sounds slutty, i don't want sexual intimacy of any kind until after marriage.

The smoking thing is just a way to start a dialogue.
You know who just randomly talk to people without a reason? Creeps.
You need a reason, and needing a light, is a damn good reason to start talking to people.

But hey, find a way that works for you. Maybe you can find a reason to talk to someone without compromising your morals.

> i don't want sexual intimacy of any kind until after marriage.

Fish in similar ponds. Aim for religious areas.

>In guessing there's no way to find husbands without becoming a roastie first?
I'm gonna let my inner /r9k/ out now, YOU ALREADY ARE ONE, REEEEEEEE

Seriously though, it is much more difficult for you these days. Peer pressure, other 'easy' options.

It's a niche market.
Might want to do your research on guys like this so you know where to look. Know what they like and stuff.
>>
Are you in London?

pls respond
>>
>>17249636
>I need true give my virginity to after marriage

How do I grammar?
>>
>>17249717
Meant to type "true love"

>>17249714
I'm in perth
>>
>>17249636
>How the hell do I get a husband?
Like most other 50 billion females who ever lived on earth before you... don't you think?

>want a husband forever
Ah, that's the tricky part.

>that will never cheat on me
In that case you better have something of real value that is worth something, if you ever expect that.

>and suck his dick all the time
Yes, you are definitely worth it.

>i don't want sexual intimacy of any kind until after marriage
You mean that your husband will go through a normal progression without being robbed/deprived of normal key life experiences such as virginity, for example?

How is it possible that you are still single?

I'd marry you even if you had mosquito bite sized pimples on your chest.

I'd marry you even if you had white hairs.

I'd marry you even if you didn't have a job.

I'd marry you even if you didn't have a sense of humour.

I'd marry you even if one of your ears was bigger than the other.

And I'd marry you if I wasn't already married.

My wife sucks at blowjobs by the way (utterly frustrating, believe me... gladly she compensates in other ways).
>>
>>17249681
If you are ok with having kids and a family, marry me. I always wanted a wife who doesn't want to manipulate me, who is there for me forever, who doesn't cheat, who respects marriage and who sucks my dick. I'll be there for her forever, I won't cheat, respect our marriage, take care of her and the kids, I would cuddle her every day, and I would even eat her pussy out all day if I found a girl like this.
>>
>>17249654
>still believes in pill bullshit
>>
>>17249654
>Move the a country with realistic and fair divorce courts, where women actually like men rather than assume we're all "sex pests" and being 'romantic' doesn't automatically = 'desperate' or 'cheating'.
And where would you be thinking of, OP? This should be good.

Fucking redpillers.
>>
>>17249739
Move to canberra. You can live with me in my flat. I am an okay cook.
>>
Assuming this isn't bait...

I'm guessing you're the one who posted the similar thread on /x/?

Listen, lass, I'm willing to help you, but I would like your help in return. I can scry for you the appearance of the dude you're looking for, as well as the conditions of your meeting, maybe pull some cards for advice.

What I need is a voice sample:
30 to 40 seconds minimum (more is better, of course) of freely spoken (nothing prepared or recited) conversational (like you're talking to someone) speech. I need one from you and one from a female virgin. If that's you, I just need yours.

You can post it here or email me:
[email protected]
>>
Get involved with a local religious community

They tend to wait for sex and dislike cheating
>>
If you're a 6 or higher, just walk up to someone, strike up a conversation with him, and then trick him into a relationship.

If you're a 5, you have to work harder by tricking him into thinking he needs you to do things for him.
This is accomplished by positioning yourself between him and others for communication purposes.
You do that by offering to talk to someone for them at first.

Also, if you're a 6 or above and wouldn't mind living in Venice CA for free, I'll marry you. I'm on disability though, but I rent a house with some housemates. So if you're ultra desperate lemme know. We can watch movies, eat, go on walks and play video games. It's a pathetic life, but it's all I have.
>>
>>17249636
Find someone like me who regularly convinces women to give it up.

And by regularly I mean twice. Still in that second one though. 7 fucking years.
>>
You get a husband the same way you get a boyfriend, by developing a personality that makes you fun and pleasant to be with. Your virginity has little to do with your personality.
>>
>>17249636
So you want to get a husband so you can kill yourself? If he loves you, you will make him suffer. If they say suicide isn't selfish, this is that one instence it is.
>>
>>17251395
Shit man what's your rent? I'm in Mar Vista passing 750 for the bedroom in a one bedroom apt. My roommate sleeps in the front room.
>on disability
>can afford to live in Venice
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.