[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Testicular Cancer Any of you have experience with it? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Okay.jpg (10 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
Okay.jpg
10 KB, 186x271
Testicular Cancer

Any of you have experience with it?

I have a small pea sized lump on my scrotum, it hurts if I futz around with it, but otherwise isn't painful. I also seemingly have swollen lymph nodes just to the left on my inner forward facing thigh (can feel little lumps that feel strange when I mess with them under the skin).

I have no insurance and no money at all (literally $0 and no means of making any income). I am crippled living on someone else's charity.

I had cancer when I was a kid, so I guess that makes me more susceptible to cancer or something I think... But that cancer and its treatment destroyed my genitals... Like my testicles are underdeveloped and inert... They serve no function and literally just sit there doing nothing.

I have had seemingly similar bumps on my genitals before, usually sores from a scratch or something like that... But I never noticed swollen lymph nodes before which is why this one seemed more to me.

Assuming it is testicular cancer and its not aggressive how long can I go without treatment before it kills me?

Thanks
>>
>>17245717
Is it on the very bottom of your testicle? It could just be the epididymis. It feels about pea sized at the bottom of the testicle.

Get it checked out REGARDLESS, but don't stress too much in the mean time, just make sure you get in to see a doctor.
>>
not a doctor but I think most testicular cancer affects the actual ball, not the scrote. if the lump is in the skin then you're probably not in any super serious danger
>>
>>17245808
Its actually near the top, it might not even be the testicle, it feels like it is right at/below the surface. I can't really tell because like I said, I had cancer previously in my pelvis as a baby. They blasted baby me with radiation and all that jazz back in the early 90s... So my testicles are basically the testicles of a one year old baby... Small, weird, underdeveloped, undescended, etc... I am fairly certain the bump isn't on a testicle though, but it is still on the scrotum.

But yeah, I don't have any money or anything, I don't have Medicaid, even if I did I can't afford the 15% copay and all that stuff... I genuinely can't see a doctor without financially ruining my already shit life.
>>
>>17245812
Yeah I assumed that, but with the lymph nodes I just didn't know.

Like touching the swollen lymph nodes it feels like I am putting a lot of pressure on the area, like pushing down hard... Even though I am barely grazing them.

I don't have a UTI, a free clinic told me that a few days ago when I got a urine test because I thought I had one.

So I don't have any infection or wounds or anything down there other than this bump on the scrote.
>>
>>17245826
Oh and its not an STD because I am forever a virgin, can't even have sex my dick is underdeveloped too and doesn't even work.
>>
Just go to the doctor and pay five buck a month until you die.
>>
>>17245717
I have a bunch of lumps on my balls, OP. You're probably fine. I've just been cutting them off.
>>
eat more herbal ant cancer treatments,
>>
i had a lump on my sack back before i even had sex, and it was there for like a year. eventually it got bigger and bigger and then i just popped it and it went away. i dont think the sack itself is that susceptible to cancer, its more the balls themselves. youre probably fine but obviously go to the doctor and figure it out.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.