[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 0
Still have no idea whether or not I will send this letter to my ex who was addicted to heroin and broke up with me.
>>
>>16486889
that pic is hot
>>
>>16486889
nah.. let it go and move on
>>
When I was with you K I rarely ever spoke about your problem, and you were the same way. It was just...a complex subject. Something that I would think about a lot, something that was almost always on my mind when I wasn't with you, yet I could never come up with the right thing to say, or the right thing to start the conversation, and I didn't want to. Every time I was with you I enjoyed myself, and I never wanted to idk, I can't think of the right word here, jeopardize maybe, the good times that we were having when we were together by talking about it. I also remembered the night you first talked to me about it you told me you didn't want it to be my problem, you didn't want it to be my fight, so I always bit my tongue, I never said anything, even though I had so many thoughts on it. So I guess this would be the best way I can summarize my thoughts on it.
>>
>Still have no idea whether or not I will send this letter to my ex [irrelevant details]
don't. that'd be stupid.
>>
Firstly I have never judged you or looked down on you about it, really when I thought about it all I thought about was how I could help, or how to help you get better. Anytime I would think about your problem it would always make me sad, but every time I was with you, every moment that we spent together, I just felt like I saw you for the girl you could be, and not the one you really were at the time. I just saw the good in you, I saw everything that I loved about you and it clouded out everything else. You are an amazing person where it matters K; you have beautiful intentions, you have a passion in this world that you are truly talented at, you are extremely generous and an incredibly nice, good hearted person, and most importantly you make people happy to be around you. You make peoples days better when they see you. You really do.

The hard thing for me is, is that I know there is nothing that I, or anyone else for that matter, can do to make you stop. You have to want to do that for yourself. You have to get to a place mentally where you want to get clean before that can actually happen. You will lose a lot before you get to that point, but thats okay. I know that one day you will get over it. You're never going to be “ready” to stop in a sense, because thats just the nature of addiction, but at some point you're going to get sick of the bullshit, and the lying, and the being dopesick, you will become sick of it all when you learn to truly love yourself, and I know you will get to that point. A day when you can look yourself in the mirror and love everything about yourself. A day when you can wake up and look at yourself the way that other people see you, when you can love the amazing things about yourself as well as your flaws and imperfections.
>>
Nothing you ever do in your life will be as hard as quitting, and it will be something you have to fight forever. The physical pain will suck, but emotionally, emotionally it will feel near impossible to pick the pieces back up. But I will always be here for you K, I will always be supportive of you, and I know for a fact that you quitting and learning to live on the other side of addiction will be the most rewarding thing you ever do.

With Love,
-S

It was a more complex relationship than I am letting off, but maybe you are right. I really shouldn't ever give it to them. The thing is I am leaving the state forever in a month, and never got any closure.
>>
>>16486895
Very
>>
>>16486916
I want a fucked up girl like this
>>
>>16486889
That girl is disgusting.
>>
>>16486901
>>16486904
>>16486907
send it. this is a beautifully written letter and it would be a waste if she never read it.
>>
>>16486942
Thank you.
>>
Bumping because I would love to hear more peoples opinions
>>
>>16486932
I like you too much to let you do it intentionally. I've once fucked a pothead, worst experience in life, seriously. Drug addicts are subhuman.
>>
>>16487093
I'm pretty subhuman myself
>>
>>16486942
this pretty much is my opinion. written very well and has enough ethos behind it to have some weight. you make it sound like in the letter that you are still close enough to her that you're willing to talk or help her, so why not send it?
>>
>>16487233
I'm having trouble coming up with reasons as why not to send it. When I first started hanging out with her we were just really good friends who had alot of sex and hung out all the time. We would talk about everything but then about 3 months in she told me everything about her addiction and her past, and I told her I fully accepted it and that we would move past it.

The next day she told me that she wanted to be in a relationship with me, but like I said I never confronted the problem, I never talked about it and neither did she. Things got kinda different after that with me whether I wanted them to or not and she ended up breaking it off with me long story short by saying she still really loved me, and that she always would, but she couldn't do this to me. She needed to focus on herself and her problem and that if we wanted to meet up and talk about it(she did this over text, I assume because she is emotially weak) we could, but she never met me. And now here I am.

5 states away and I'm leaving this state back to my own next month. I really feel like it is my fault, I really feel like a piece of shit for never talking with her about it, or never helping her with it, but I just wasn't emotionally prepared or capable of doing something like that.
>>
>>16486889
if you reverse image search you get some more hotness
>>
>>16486889
This is the kind of girl I'd fluctuate between being extremely attracted to and repulsed by. Also what the fuck is up with her bellybutton?
>>
ust leave it. she only cares about the drugs now man. she has to hit rock bottom which could be a long time from now then who knows u might get a phone call when shes rehabilitated, but if u were just fucking her when u knew full well she was a drug addict dont expect much. been there dont that been with addicts. they care about you - but not as much as the substance. and same with the next guy and the next guy.

sending this gonna make u look like a damn idiot and wont achieve u anything. its just u wanting to vent and you think that your words will somehow be meaningful enough to magically change her life and come running to you but it wont.
>>
>>16487286
how long since you two have seen or spoken to each other now?
>>
>>16486938
It's not the girl that's especially hot, it's what we can tell the girl is going to do or let be done to her from that picture.

That girl is a drug fuck toy. Get her high and you can do literally anything you want to her including letting the dog fuck her on camera.
>>
>>16487343
~ 1 month in person

~ 1 week since i stopped texting her
>>
>>16487355
that's a gross interpretation you fucking rapist
>>
>>16487337
I don't know man. I don't even want her back, there is no way possible I could even have her back if I wanted to, i'm going to be five states away next month and there is no changing that.

I just care more about my friendship than anything, I would have never gotten into a relationship with her if this is how I knew it would end, I never expected it to end like this with the ignoring, and maybe thats where I was wrong.

I'm trying not to be jaded about the whole thing, but thats always where my thoughts run, and it saddens me.
>>
>>16487367
Would....

Tie her to the toilet and piss on her face with her mouth and then ass fucking her still tied to the toilet while you make her lick the bowl be better?

Because that's the kind of shit chicks will do for heroin and on coke.
>>
I guess my plan is really just to see if she contacts me before I leave, and if she doesn't I would give her the letter.

I feel like it would take me a lot more time to get over it if I never got my thoughts out, even if it has no effect on her, even if she never talked to me again after that. I just never got the closure I felt I deserved.
>>
>>16487286
>I really feel like a piece of shit for never talking with her about it, or never helping her with it, but I just wasn't emotionally prepared or capable of doing something like that.
Don't. You made the right call. I'm not one if those "druggies are automatically worthless because muh fedora/that one bad experience in muh past" people either. It's too easy to do more harm than good even when you *are* prepared.
>>
>>16487394
Also, does she know you're leaving?
>>
>>16487534
Yeah she does. I have to leave for a job opportunity that I cannot pass up. It would basically set my career back 3-5 years if I didn't take it.
>>
>>16487093
I can second this. Also fucked a pothead, fuck I dated them for a while. Worst decision.
>>
>>16487657
Tell me more

>tfw you will never play final fantasy 7 again with your half naked loser girlfriend
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.